Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they see the light and try to correct their mistakes and how they have treated people. It is frustrating to see them going so far in what I consider the wrong direction. Casey is nothing but an anchor that will drag them down - but it is their choice if they want to cling to that anchor.

As a mother of 3 sons, I know how hard it is to believe your child would do anything wrong. I think CA and GA have those feelings. I think they believe anything Casey tells them and rationalizes it to appear to them that she is telling the truth. I really do feel badly for them that they lost their precious granddaughter because I do believe they loved her, especially GA. It is going to be a horrible thing for them when all the evidence is presented and I will find no pleasure in their grief. I do believe in the end they will know and accept what is going to be obvious. I hope that they can mentally deal with it -- especially GA. This is a horrible tradgedy and there will be no winners in the end. jmo

I 100% agree

I think I might share your opinion and have some compassion for CA & GA, if not for the fact that they continue to see ICA as the victim rather than Caylee.

I feel the same, but I can see that they did love Caylee, and for that and that alone, I feel some sympathy. :twocents:

Even though I believe they "made" ICA into what she is, I do feel sorry for them in that ICA used Caylee as a weapon against them. Someone in my family did that same thing, and I know the pain it caused them.

For THAT, I have compassion for them. The lying and obstructing - not so much.

GREAT THREAD!!!!

As far as supporting George and Cindy, I am here :seeya:. Ok, so here is a little note to the A's (please don't hate me, kind friends of mine here at WS, lol :blowkiss:.)

Caylee's grandparents: Just rest assured knowing that there will be justice for Caylee now. Even if you cannot bring yourself to truly accept that fact because it would have ramifications that you cannot bring yourself to imagine.

Just know that it is ok. Your actions, your behavior, your responses...It is all ok. You have done nothing wrong.

And, you know what?? Most of us would have done exactly what you did to save at least one of them. We can sit here and say we would have been better...but we don't know. We don't want to know...

Casey was the only one left, so you did what you had to do.

Caylee knows you loved her and, in your heart, you know what is right. We all see and understand that you two were her whole world. You gave her a wonderful, charmed life and you will always be the heros of that little girl.

Whatever actions you take on the outside don't matter because some people, like me, can see your insides.

I have no doubt in my mind that they loved Caylee very much and for anyone to accuse GA of having anything to do with her death is beyond preposterous. So at the moment I do have hope that they will remember her as the trial goes on and begin to accept what has happened.

When it comes to how they've dealt with KC, I too get angry.

But with Caylee? I believe they loved her very much. I often remember the neighbors who said they saw GA walking with Caylee through the neighborhood frequently. Picturing that in my mind breaks my heart.

:rose: Caylee :rose:

I also believe they loved Caylee very much. It must be one of the most difficult things for a parent to realize that one of their children is capable of killing - let alone their own grandchild. I can't imagine being where they are.

MOO

:rose: for Caylee

GREAT THREAD!!!!

As far as supporting George and Cindy, I am here :seeya:. Ok, so here is a little note to the A's (please don't hate me, kind friends of mine here at WS, lol :blowkiss:.)

Caylee's grandparents: Just rest assured knowing that there will be justice for Caylee now. Even if you cannot bring yourself to truly accept that fact because it would have ramifications that you cannot bring yourself to imagine.

Just know that it is ok. Your actions, your behavior, your responses...It is all ok. You have done nothing wrong.

And, you know what?? Most of us would have done exactly what you did to save at least one of them. We can sit here and say we would have been better...but we don't know. We don't want to know...

Casey was the only one left, so you did what you had to do.

Caylee knows you loved her and, in your heart, you know what is right. We all see and understand that you two were her whole world. You gave her a wonderful, charmed life and you will always be the heros of that little girl.

Whatever actions you take on the outside don't matter because some people, like me, can see your insides.
Beautifully written!

I can feel compassion only because they have lost a precious granddaughter. I am angry at them for what they have done, said and for the hurt they have caused others. I wish them no more misery for they have created their own.

I don't think support is the right word. I really do feel compassion for them. I've always felt them to be victims of ICA. I feel angry at that for trying to stand in the way of justice. I do believe they loved and adored Caylee. i think the death penalty changed everything for them. At one time they did an interview and said they just want to know the truth. I really hope they can watch the trial and with no bias see that truth, whatever that may be.

I have no doubt in my mind that they loved Caylee very much and for anyone to accuse GA of having anything to do with her death is beyond preposterous. So at the moment I do have hope that they will remember her as the trial goes on and begin to accept what has happened.

They have their lovely Casey to thank for that. She truly is One Thousand percent Evil to the core.

Why don't you just kick your parents while they are down, first she murders their only grandchild, now she has to accuse her father, mother & brother for sexual & emotional abuse.

Just for that I hope they turn on her and spill all they know.

If Casey was my child (if I had kids) I would not pause at all to sell him/her down the river.

I believe George and Cindy loved Caylee more than anything. They didn't intend for Caylee to lose her life.

I cannot support their dishonesty or covering up for ICA, but I understand their not being able to face another loss. I am sorry for their pain. I don't want to add to it. They are in my prayers.

I don't post their lives perfect, but none of us are, we have all made some mistakes in raising our children. Theres were much bigger than ours or was it just that Casey just always felt so entitled, and they gave in. Who doesn't cave when their two year old princess, (in their eyes) wants something, and even tricks mom and dad into getting it. We laugh, we think it is cute, maybe we don't look into the future and see the harm that behaviour can cause. Somewhere along the line in that family, something went terribly wrong, doesn't matter who is to blame for that. Truth is, like most dysfunction families, they didn't even realize what, if anything was wrong with their world. It is what they knew. I know that G and C loved little Caylee more than anything and she is gone. They know in their hearts too, that there other baby girl is about to be lost to them forever also. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of their lies or past behavior, but at the end of the day they must live with that, and it has to be hard. I hope that we get justice for Caylee now, but I also pray that they will find some kind of peace and be able to live the rest of their lives with a real understanding of what happened and learn to see the truth through all of their anger. I can't help it, I just feel bad for them, and like I said I hope they find peace when this is over.

I do feel bad for them. they love Caylee as any grandparents do. I have to also take into consideration that Casey is thier daughter. I just dont know that I could turn against my child either. They are in a tough place of love all around

I don't post their lives perfect, but none of us are, we have all made some mistakes in raising our children. Theres were much bigger than ours or was it just that Casey just always felt so entitled, and they gave in. Who doesn't cave when their two year old princess, (in their eyes) wants something, and even tricks mom and dad into getting it. We laugh, we think it is cute, maybe we don't look into the future and see the harm that behaviour can cause. Somewhere along the line in that family, something went terribly wrong, doesn't matter who is to blame for that. Truth is, like most dysfunction families, they didn't even realize what, if anything was wrong with their world. It is what they knew. I know that G and C loved little Caylee more than anything and she is gone. They know in their hearts too, that there other baby girl is about to be lost to them forever also. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of their lies or past behavior, but at the end of the day they must live with that, and it has to be hard. I hope that we get justice for Caylee now, but I also pray that they will find some kind of peace and be able to live the rest of their lives with a real understanding of what happened and learn to see the truth through all of their anger. I can't help it, I just feel bad for them, and like I said I hope they find peace when this is over.

I loved your post1 Very touching

I think it's horrible the way they've been treated and blamed. George may be dramatic and Cindy the one who takes care of everyone, and they may have went through some marital problems or things before, but nothing to have caused a charge of premeditated murder. Cindy has been blamed it seems more than the accused, but it seems that both parents are victims of a narcissist. No way does she seem afraid of them, and it was obvious in the jail tapes that she controlled them with mind games and manipulation. They are her scapegoats, and the defense will probably go with the things that a few who only thought they knew them and the media brought out during the circus. If it's all their fault and they created her, then all the information and statistics about narcissists/ psychopaths should just be thrown out and all their victims blamed and ignored.

I honestly have very little compassion for CA, she had a strong hand in making ICA who she is and is in denial because she refuses to accept that she raised the devil. Afterall, that would look bad on her as a mother. I can however, see how hard it would be to accept that.

GA on the other hand has stayed in the background somewhat as I see it and I do have quite a bit of compassion for him. I think this spiraled out of control and he knows the truth but is now afraid of loosing the rest of his family and be left with no support. He reminds me of my own Dad and maybe that's where the soft spot for him comes from. It enrages me when I hear ICA has "insinuated" that GA sexually abused her, there is just no way.

Obviously Caylee was loved by CA and GA, there is no question of that. Look at how many photo's there are of her. I'm not talking about the photo's with ICA in them because those were taken "high school style" with the outstretched arm by ICA herself. Those were taken to make ICA herself look good, like Caylee was her arm candy. The photo's of Caylee playing were no doubt taken by CA and GA, I think ICA was too busy texting and looking up photo's of skulls and smart alec avatars on the internet to pay much attention the Caylee most of the time.

If CA tells the truth and is not a hostile witness during testimony then my mind may change about her. I can accept that she is grieving in many different ways and isn't coping in any appropriate way. I do not expect her to abandon her daughter completely, but I do expect her to get off the denial train and quit trying to make everyone else buy a ticket.

Bottom line is Caylee loved them dearly as they loved her, for that I am thankful that she knew that kind of love.

Once Casey is an adult, she is responsible for her own actions; she can't blame her parents anymore.

I feel that they loved Caylee dearly. However I will wait
to see how they behave on the stand before I will say
that I support them.

At times I have felt sorry for them and have also felt angry at them.

The best I can do is offer up prayers for them and prayers for myself so I will have a more forgiving, caring, compassionate heart.

Well said and pretty much sums up my sentiments.

That said, I think I'll stay out of this thread for my own mental health and well being and concentrate on justice for Caylee. :seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara45
Back