Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nope it's her grabbing her own wrist...

kcwrist.jpg

Pardon me, I didn't see that portion of the clip. It didn't come through. Thanks for clarifying.

Andrea L. lost the audience during her long winded speech, I just couldn't stay focused on the dribble. BUT, Mr. Ashton said everything that was important to this case and he did it in a short amount of time. I am so impressed with all of the prosecutors on this team (yeah, I 'm a little prejudiced), but even with that, I don't think Caylee could be in better hands.

I wonder if the defense regrets their request to bar prosecutors from seeking the death penalty.

I don't know, but I found it interesting to go back and forth a few times, between the 2 minutes at the beginning of A Lyon, and then the 2 minutes she spoke after Ashton was finished. She sounded shaken to me.

I don't know, but I found it interesting to go back and forth a few times, between the 2 minutes at the beginning of A Lyon, and then the 2 minutes she spoke after Ashton was finished. She sounded shaken to me.

I think you could be right, that AL was a bit distraught in her rebuttal. I think JA surprised the defense with his argument. I think they were expecting the prosecution to attack the legal arguments she made, not lay out a possible death scenario that was moving and powerful. moo

I was falling asleep when AL was talking..it was just blah blah blah to me..but when Mr. Ashton spoke I was wide awake and clapping and saying YOU GO...:woohoo::woohoo:I said "Little Caylee..Do you hear him Honey He is defending YOU? !!!!!>>>> Justice at last.

I listened to this clip turning my computer volume on high and the clip's volume on high. The first time that KC says "make him stop" is at about the .10 mark and is very audible. Then, at the .55 mark and the 1.42 mark, it seems that KC says Make it Stop twice more to AL. This is when KC had her hand over her face, but with the volume up that high I could make out the words each time. Can anyone make out what AL says back to KC at the 1.42mark?

Thanks!

My take on this is "make him stop! I can't" @ .10 mark, then @ 1:42 It looks to me as if AL's response is "I can't. . . . I'm sorry". Unable to make out :55 mark.

Ok, as having above normal hearing, and listening to NUMEROUS EVP's when I was a Paranormal Investigator, I am going to take a stab at it. Hubby will tell you that I can also hear it snow, sitting in my living room. It *SOUNDS* like to me that she is saying, Oh My God and then pleaseeeeeeee..........

Again, just a guess but that sounds close.

Oh Oh Oh (raising my hand waving wildly in class)
There was a part in the hearing where it appears to be JB, KC, and someone else whispering into the mike when they forgot to mute. It was kind of lengthy and I think it happened during the whole AL filibuster er . . . dp speech. Is it possible you could put your bionic ears to the test on this one Miss Tulessa? Pretty please? (begging) TIA!!!!

I respectfully disagree. IMO Ashton today proved to be very powerful and effective. If you don't think so, just look at the reaction he got from everyone...IMO everything changed in that courtroom when he spoke. G&C left, KC flipped, the courtroom seemed stunned, riveted, and even the Wonderful Andrea Lyon seemed thrown off her game after he was done. She made her way back to the podium, stammered, apologized for things she'd said about jurors, etc. Even she was affected. The room was shaken up, and even the hearing ended weird. It wasn't like normal when people stand around and chit chat. Everyone seemed shaken up. Whether or not he was reading didn't seem to matter. Maybe if he wasn't reading, the room would have exploded.

Just my big hairy opinion, of course.

Were you there?

BBM - I felt this too. I was kind of in shock the rest of the day. GOOD shock tho! :)

We have to remember that several times documents were turned over to the defense and the media either did not upload them or provide them for the public. How many times did we hear a doc dump was coming only to wait and not have it materialize? Muzikman provided alot of the docs for us, but not all were obtained.

Jeff Ashton was an amazing orator. He commanded attention and he spoke with confidence, passion and fire. He was Caylee's voice and, wow, what a powerful voice!!

I would say that 99.9% of all docs released are out there somewhere, there has been very little missed. I was out of town for one doc dump, but believe most, if not all of that was put up.

Now I just have to get them organized.... :)

KC's anger. Just before JB spoke to her.[/QUO

Looking back at her jail house tapes when she gets angry she can't even swallow. I wonder if JB will file a motion for a bottle of water for his client.

I am sorry the "make him stop" thread is closed and I don't know where to put this but since it happened while JA was speaking I'll put it here. Someone posted in the "make it stop" thread that at the 23:54 mark you can hear: "you can sob now" and then an answer of "I can" or "ok". OMG!!! I heard it too and I am blown away----coached crying!!! REALLY??? KC has to be coached to cry by AL when hearing about Caylee's last moments?? I am disgusted once again! I am angry....I want this to end for Caylee's sake. Why am I still surprised that she has no natural pain/reaction about Caylee's demise, her last terrifying moments? I sure at heck shouldn't be surprised after all I've seen from KC.

And I think JA may have read some internet comments about his demeanor as I was very impressed by him this hearing. moo

Nope it's her grabbing her own wrist...

kcwrist.jpg

Prepared some substance? Why not name the substance if you already know what it is?

Wait, you just got through saying it was a substance that knocked her out. The tape would be easy to apply if she was sedated or unconscious. Now you are saying restraining her arms to apply the tape in the case of full consciousness with no substance to knock her out?

See, these two different scenarios are given because the prosecutors don't really know exactly what happened. They don't know that she was drugged before death. The tape may have even been applied shortly after death.

I think we are not going to see any bombshell doc dump with exact cause of death. No chloroform or any sedating drug found at the swamp crime scene or on the remains. I think that what we already have is pretty much it.

"If the syringe was injected into Caylee maybe there is Caylee's DNA on the needle.

I really don't think the state is willing to make any deal with her. You can't plea if there is no offer.

When my brother and his wife were murdered, we went to the DA and asked him to please not seek the DP. He listened and offered this guy LWOP. The MURDERER turned it down so the DA is now seeking the DP and he told us he WOULD get it. Would Florida laws work the same way? Could the Anthony's go talk to the SA and ask for the DP to be brought off of the table if she would accept a plea?

Oh Oh Oh (raising my hand waving wildly in class)
There was a part in the hearing where it appears to be JB, KC, and someone else whispering into the mike when they forgot to mute. It was kind of lengthy and I think it happened during the whole AL filibuster er . . . dp speech. Is it possible you could put your bionic ears to the test on this one Miss Tulessa? Pretty please? (begging) TIA!!!!

Just pulled a 24 hour shift but give me the clip and the timestamp and will do.

When my brother and his wife were murdered, we went to the DA and asked him to please not seek the DP. He listened and offered this guy LWOP. The MURDERER turned it down so the DA is now seeking the DP and he told us he WOULD get it. Would Florida laws work the same way? Could the Anthony's go talk to the SA and ask for the DP to be brought off of the table if she would accept a plea?

Maybe I should post that in the RH thread...........

35 years after massacre, Tommy Zeigler touts DNA results in fight for freedom

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...gler-case-charlie-mays-william-thomas-zeigler

Anthony case of its day

After the murders, Zeigler's case garnered the kind of media and public attention today's Casey Anthony case has engendered. One big difference: It has taken more than two years to litigate the Anthony case and ensure she gets a fair trial in May; Zeigler was tried and convicted about six months after the killings.

Despite the lingering questions raised by Zeigler's advocates, Ashton has no doubt Zeigler is the killer.

"He's a very, very elaborate liar," Ashton said. "He's amazing in his ability to lie with almost no physiological reaction."

Zeigler's truthfulness has always been central to the case.

"If you think all of these other people are lying, it would be your duty to acquit him," Eagan told the jurors in 1976, "but if he is lying, my friend, he is guilty."

Mr. Ashton,
Please marry me and let me have your children! If you'd rather marry SOTS, that's fine...but can I still have your children?

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Dear Mr. Ashton, LDB AND FG,

You are Caylee's Voice and have been since the very beginning. You are the best prosecution team I have ever seen. We are all behind you and we thank you from the very bottom of our hearts and souls!

Dear Mr. Ashton, LDB AND FG,

You are an incredible team for Caylee Marie! Mr. Ashton, keep up with those fabulous cross-examinations. I know all of you are fighting for justice for Caylee - and I know you will achieve it. :woohoo:

:blowkiss:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RniXQ3UBrac"]YouTube - ‪Jeff Ashton - Here Comes Your Man‬‏[/ame]:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back