Support Thread: Tim Miller & TES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just listen to Tim's call-in last night on the Nancy Grace show.......he had my tears flowing with his.

Thank you Tim and everyone at TES for your valliant efforts nationwide to helping people find their way home. Your organization touched my heart and my soul and for all those families whose lives all of you have touched - I say thank you and God Bless.

To Tim and TES, this couldn't be a more appropriate time to express how much I appreciate you, your organization and its' purpose. I am so glad Tricia started this thread so I can let you know how much you've affected my life.

I am on your team and plan to continue to help you whenever, wherever I can to bring answers to families that so desperately need it. I love your devotion, your compassion, your honesty and I am so sorry that the latest events have come to this. My faith has never waivered and I hope you and your key team know that we respect and appreciate all that you and they do, are doing and will continue to do - all for the right reasons. God bless and be safe wherever you are.

Tim and TES..You have my heartfelt thanks and admiration for all you do. You and the volunteers are truly the heros for every lost child in this world. For all of us unable to go out and search if wishes were action we would be there right next to you. There is always bumps in the road and it seems that you've had more than your fair share..This too shall pass. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up.
Tricia, thanks so much for starting this thread..:blowkiss:

Thanks so much for this thread Tricia.
I would like to say how much I appreciate ALL Tim Miller and TES do!
I heard the pain in Tims voice on the phone with NG last night and I feel so sad for him. He REALLY wants to bring this baby home and is fighting against near impossible conditions.
Please keep up the great work you are doing Mr. Miller, you ARE appreciated!

{{{HUGS}}} to your whole team!

Tim you are a great man. Thank you for all you do for the missing. Your reward shall be in heaven.

Just remember, this too shall pass.

Tim Miller and Texas Equasearch have always put action to their words......they DO, they do not merely TALK of doing.

This man has overcome tremdous personal loss and rather than curl up and just ache for the rest of his life, he has taken that loss and used it to help other families. He truly has been an angel to those he has helped. Wherever he has gone to search, he has left behind him educated searchers who will be ready to help if they are ever needed again. That is an incredible blessing to those areas.

I will never feel anything but the utmost respect for Tim. If he faces present or future struggles, my prayers are with him. I wish him nothing but good. God's richest blessings be upon thee and thine, Tim. God bless.

Thank you Tim for all your efforts in the search for Caylee and all the sacrifices you have made over your life. I know that your heart is always in the right place.

I will never feel anything but the utmost respect for Tim. If he faces present or future struggles, my prayers are with him. I wish him nothing but good. God's richest blessings be upon thee and thine, Tim. God bless.
(snip/bold)

My feelings as well.

(Thank you, kgeaux :blowkiss: )

I remember way back at the beginning of this case a few WS members were saying how wonderful it would be if TES got involved with the search for Caylee. I think somebody here actually contacted TES about doing exactly that. TES's response was "We do not get involved in searches unless we are invited to do so by the Missing Child's family or LE". Eventually TES was invited and did participate in the search for Caylee.

Now, I'm reading that some people seem to think that because they donated $5.00 to TES, that gives them some kind of right to question TES's search methods or demand that they stay until Caylee is found. They are even questioning whether or not TES is sincere in their efforts to actually find missing children. They are also insinuating that Tim Miller started TES so he could use donations to buy himself expensive "Toy's" & finance his "world travel".

Well all I can say to his critics is try telling that to the mothers of Teketria Buggs, Laura Smithers & Julie Sanders who were found by TES. Or the families of the eight people TES found in Sri lanka.

TES has completed more than five hundred searches. Some have been successful & some have not.But I guarentee you that the families of those missing people are forever grateful for people like Tim Miller & the members his organization.

While there is no doubt that TES's donations have increased since they became involved in the search for Caylee,Tim Miller does not owe anybody anything! And, after all the media hype surrounding this case dies down he will be doing exactly what he was doing before Caylee went missing. Which is tirelessly searching for missing children, far away from the media spotlight and without all the fanfare and criticism that comes with it.

Keep your chin up Tim & keep doing what you do !

It was my privilege to help out at the search center on 3 different occasions. It was my honor to be introduced to Tim Miller and I told him so at the time. I know for a fact just how well regarded Tim Miller is by local law enforcement and how much they appreciated all that he did in this case.

I will jump at the chance to assist TES in any way I can, any time I can. If the worst should happen and someone in my family was 'lost' I can only hope my family would be lucky enough to have TES at our side to try and find our loved one. Sometimes now matter how hard we wish for something, it doesn't happen - but I know that Tim Miller and TES give their utmost - I saw it happen.

So to Tim Miller and TES: May the gods always hold you safely in the palms of their hands as you continue to help families by looking for their lost ones.

I think that it is impossible for anyone standing against the Anthony's to come out unscathed by this situation-they have been masterful at manipulating the press and the people. If you take an organization like TES and a person like TM who are decent and driven, they are vulnerable to the vultures in this world who thrive off the negative.

TES, I am one of the few who is a fan of you pulling out and moving on-there comes a time to cut bait and you timed it well.

Please continue to search for those who are lost-please husband your resources and look for those whose families want to find them and bring them home under ANY circumstances. I can think of 10 cases where the families do not command the "star power" that is going on in Orlando-in the end they are the ones who need you more. They have no LP's in their back pocket.

Peace

I don't ever recall Tim saying he pulled out of Orlando due to the Anthony's. He does still have many resources on the ground. I watched this man & his team search his heart out today. We went thru thick under brush, fell down steep inclines, searching deep into woods. This family today were so grateful to have TES come to help. The number of missing is so high & this is only one organization.

Just a little reminder, this is the Support Thread For Tim Miller and TES thread.

There are several other threads where non-support posts are...........thanks all!

Just a little reminder, this is the Support Thread For Tim Miller and TES thread.

There are several other threads where non-support posts are...........thanks all!

:blowkiss:

He's an angel on earth, and I respect him with all my heart!

Melanie

I don't know if TM reads here or not, but I'll offer my support. TES has experience in all sorts of geographical areas of the country and the equipment to search. Constantly working with tragedy, the missing, and the sorrow of the families can't be easy and is always a reminder of his own tragic loss. After all the hoopla dies down, TM will still be out there searching for others and probably still be ready to search again for Caylee if something new comes about. Instant results don't always happen in searches and the media will lose interest. It's comforting that TES has been there for years and will still be there for cases that don't ever make the news.

Mr. Miller I would just like to say Thank You for all You and your team do for the missing. You will always have my respect and support because I know your heart and focus is always in the right place. May God bless you and yours.

I think Tim Miller is a wonderful, honest and courageous man. It has broken my heart over the last several days to watch the way people have torn him to shreds. TES doesn't even operate where I live. However I will continue to donate because regardless of where I live, missing people and missing children are the missing people and children of the world and TM and all of his amazing crew have the courage and bravery to search for them.

[NB: Just report the inappropriate post/s in this section :)]

The only sure way to never be criticized, is to do NOTHING...

Thank you Tim Miller and all the VOLUNTEERS with TES for doing an unbelievably difficult task.

When I get sad or frustrated by the inhumanity we see daily...I can turn around and look away from it and towards those that give so much of themselves...warriors for the ones silenced by evil.

Thank you for letting me feel hope....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back