Support Thread: Tim Miller & TES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
off topic, but greetings to all from Germany. Daughter had our grandson Dec 1. She had OUTSTANDING care at the German hospital. Baby is the cutest anywhere. They are home now & doing great. Thanks for all who prayed so hard with us when he was going to come way to early. All your prayers brought this beautiful miracle into the world.

Congrats to you and yours. What a blessing!

We've had another birth of sorts while you are away. The birth of the first State chapter of TES right here in central Fla. Almost 250 strong. Congratulations TES and the Fla. chapter for being the first in the nation!

:cool

It is wonderful TES has it's first chapter outside of Texas in Florida. I hope they can start searches in every state. This could allow searches to begin more quickly & to also work on some cold cases. It has to be heart warming to families to know people would still search for their loved ones even years later.

I think you all have cut your teeth on one of the most gut wrenching cases out there.

Like Barb said, join a TES search & it DOES change your life. The people we met were good people. I would go anywhere to help in a search. When you give of yourself, as all TES members do, you have given all you can give.

Thanks for the congrats on baby Braiden. Mom & baby are fine. His 2 big brothers are so good with him & he is very patient while they learn. I keep trying to post an album but am having trouble with the upload here from Germany. We will keep trying though.

How awesome to come here and read all these heartfelt messages of support to Tim and TES. I am going to print them all out and make sure Tim sees them - it will be a good feeling to hand them to him. Thank you for that opportunity ! :)

Thank you all for your support. TES is a wonderful organization, and Tim is an awesome man. Like the rest of us, he is human. I am so honored to be a small part of this great organization, and to call Tim "friend".

In the last month, TES has worked with families and / or had searches in TX, NC, WI, ND, FL and has many, many cases going on at the moment. Please, if you see a search in your area, and find it in your heart, join in and volunteer. I promise, it can be a life-changing event. It has been for me.

:angel: Thanks Barb. When you give Tim the messages of support, let them all know they are still in NC's heart. Also let them know our grandson arrived here in Germany. We all were very grateful for the searches done in NC & will be there for future searches in NC or anywhere else we are needed. The folks at TES are good people.

:cool

It is wonderful TES has it's first chapter outside of Texas in Florida. I hope they can start searches in every state. This could allow searches to begin more quickly & to also work on some cold cases. It has to be heart warming to families to know people would still search for their loved ones even years later.

I think you all have cut your teeth on one of the most gut wrenching cases out there.

Like Barb said, join a TES search & it DOES change your life. The people we met were good people. I would go anywhere to help in a search. When you give of yourself, as all TES members do, you have given all you can give.

Thanks for the congrats on baby Braiden. Mom & baby are fine. His 2 big brothers are so good with him & he is very patient while they learn. I keep trying to post an album but am having trouble with the upload here from Germany. We will keep trying though.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch...

I am so happy to see all these positive postings for TES. I also am glad to be a member................ Let the SEARCHES begin.... I am ready whenever and wherever.

Dear Tim & TES, I am filled with admiration & gratitude for all you do! You are my heroes!:clap::clap:

Dear Tim, and TES members,
I can't imagine how you felt today learning the news of little Caylee's identification. I realize that this has been a process that you are very used to, however, after today I feel that you really never are ready to hear the words you have felt for many months. My heart goes out to each and every one of you.
Tim, I can't explain how your kindness and your deeply heartfelt words have changed my life in so many ways. I have supported organizations I believe in for many years, however was introduced to yours and immediately knew that what you were doing is so much more important than any other organization I have ever donated to. In honor of my best friend whom I lost to Leukemia in 1996, I have fully supported the American Cancer Society and similar organizations, I will continue to do this because of my best friend, but will strongly support you in your organization because you give the missing people in this world a voice, and hope. I can't commend you enough for taking such a tragedy in your life and turning it into something so special to so many people. Thank you for making me aware of the missing, it is because of you that I am now paying more attention, and encourage my friends and family to do the same. You are a wonderful human being, and I know that God is going to bless you for your entire life for the goodness you have passed on to others, including myself. I am proud to support you! I honestly hope I will never need a reason to meet you in person, but do not feel like I could go my entire life without meeting a true hero. I look forward to hugging your neck someday!
May god bless you, and thank you so much for all you have done for Caylee. It takes a special kind of person to do what you do, the way you do it. I hope you feel in your heart how deeply appreciated you are!
With Love Always
My Daily Opinions
(Jennifer)

Just wanted to bring this thread back to the front with Tim heading back to Orlando to fight Baez's request for records which I don't at all feel like he deserves or has rights to!
Tim, your a great man! Fight your heart out for your volunteers and show this man what you are all about!:blowkiss:

BUMPING this because Tim is the MAN. :blowkiss:

Everytime I stop to think about Tim, I am overwhelmed at his selfless devotion and dedication to finding missing people. He turned his personal tragedy into something GREAT.

~~Lost is not alone~~- Tim Miller, Founder, Texas Equusearch

Great idea. I just did too!

Thank you & thanks Cher, I am with you. I also mailed another check today. I know it gets harder & harder to donate to anything in today's economic times. I honestly just try to pass up a lunch out or that stop to Starbucks, knowing my money will go much further at TES. It might not be much but I know all those donations add up one buck at a time.

Let's all keep praying for a successful search for Haleigh. I hope if anyone has this child, they just let her go.

Mr. Miller I had an opportunity to meet you at the last search for Caylee. It was the first search I had participated in and I was so impressed with the miracles you and TES bring the loved ones of the missing. I am SO very proud and happy to know that there are people like you in this world, you make a difference !

Mr. Miller and TES: I became familiar with your services during hte Natalie Hollaway case. I admire all of you so much for your dedication. Your beautiful daughter must be so proud of you in Heaven Tim. God Bless each of you. I am unable to travel but surely will help if ever the need is nearby me. I have participated in searches before, and unfortunately for one of my own children and siblings- that did end joyously. I know how grateful I was to the people searching for my loved ones. It warms my heart to know you all are taking care of people who are too emotionally distraught to really function properly and your services are valuable not to just find missing people, but you also comfort and counsel those who are affected. Thank God for you.

Thank you & thanks Cher, I am with you. I also mailed another check today. I know it gets harder & harder to donate to anything in today's economic times. I honestly just try to pass up a lunch out or that stop to Starbucks, knowing my money will go much further at TES. It might not be much but I know all those donations add up one buck at a time.

Let's all keep praying for a successful search for Haleigh. I hope if anyone has this child, they just let her go.

Like you said, every little bit helps and I can't think of a more deserving organization than TES.

I was so happy to log into my paypal account and find I had $5 that I didn't realize was in there..I immediatley sent it over to TES..it may not be much, but it is a least a couple of gallons of gas for the ATV's.:crazy:

Even the small amounts help, if you would like to donate even a little..here is the link
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/make-a-donation/

Yes, I found $10.50 left in my paypal.........every tiny bit helps.
All those people sending kc money to snack on.......if your reading,
please reroute your good will and give to TES.......they do find people dead or alive.
My hero's! I know if we need them, they will try to come! IMO

mydailyopinions,

You prompted me to check my PayPal account and I was surprised to find $5 there! Of course, I followed your lead and sent it to TES. I know it's not much and so wish I was in a better position to give tons more, but like you said, it's at least a few gallons of gas. Plus, if everyone were able to give $5, it would add up to a good chunk of cash. (hint hint) :)

Peachy

I just want to give Tim Miller & TES a shout out too . This AM I contacted LE and the family of Missing 3 y.o Dominick Arceneaux from Arkansas . I gave then the numbers for TES urging them to call . Within the hour TES had little Dominick's picture on the front page and status Deployed !!!

Thank You Tim you are my hero as well !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back