Supreme Court Nominee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should a person be judged on something done over 40 years ago?

• Yes

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 75 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS...who would write "sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl" on a calendar? What does he think the calendars prove? The calendar thing is really bizarre to me. I think he'd be more credible without trying to prove something with it.

I don't think he is coming off as insincere or untrustworthy but something about the emotion is rubbing me wrong. It's like he slid family anecdotes into his testimony in order to work himself up. I think it is completely understandable that he is angry though.

The calendar testimony makes sense now that he is pointing out smaller events he listed and at least one time he even listed the names of those in attendance. So it doesn't definitively show anything but it is relevant for consideration IMO.

I am very willing to listen to his testimony. If he offers something convincing, I am very willing to change my position on this.

So far, he sounds like a typical entitled white man, throwing a tantrum for being put out, and not getting exactly what he wants.

And statements like this are what scare me.

"Typical entitled white man".

Yikes.

And statements like this are what scare me.

"Typical entitled white man".

Yikes.

Why is that something that would scare you? For generations, white men in positions of political power or important societal positions...have had the privilege of getting away with things they shouldn't. This isn't a secret...? (Shoot, even men without positions of power.)

Not that his race is relevant to this hearing. It's just how he is behaving.

He's unhinged, scary, accusing Democrats of a plot but there are no facts to substantiate any plot.

I see/hear a man who's been dragged through the mud, as has his entire family, who is angry, and rightly so.

He's angry because he's been found guilty by reason of accusation and association, the job he has worked for most of his life is in jeopardy and by what...he said, she said scenarios.

He's behaving exactly as he should under the circumstances.

And don't kid yourself, Democrats and Republicans both are doing everything they can to sway this the way they wish it to go, even plotting.

I see/hear a man who's been dragged through the mud, as has his entire family, who is angry, and rightly so.

He's angry because he's been found guilty by reason of accusation and association, the job he has worked for most of his life is in jeopardy and by what...he said, she said scenarios.

He's behaving exactly as he should under the circumstances.

And don't kid yourself, Democrats and Republicans both are doing everything they can to sway this the way they wish it to go, even plotting.
Yes, today is about he said, she said but in reality it is he said, they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu