Supreme Court Nominee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should a person be judged on something done over 40 years ago?

• Yes

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 75 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The calenders! His dad's calenders! LOONEY!

This is embarrassing.

To think he would have jotted down "attempted rape" on his calendar.

I spent my working years with attorneys and an architect. Everyone of them kept detailed calendars. In those days, there were no electronic shortcuts. The calendars would provide billing and client info, and aid in preparing taxes.

It is very common, and a habit that does not stop.

Brett’s wife looks like she can’t stand him. She should check her expressions.

Brett is pissed off. Angry dude. Blaming a “frenzy on the left.”

I believe Christine Ford.

He really, really wants this position and no one or nothing’s going to stand in his way.
I don't see that. I see pain on her face. She is now crying.

If this is how he handles a stressful situation, I do not think he is a good candidate for the Supreme Court.

I agree. I an completely shocked with his temperament. This could be a hearing about something else, and I would still be extremely concerned. Sexual assault allegation completely aside, he is not presenting himself as fit.

I see/hear a man who's been dragged through the mud, as has his entire family, who is angry, and rightly so.

He's angry because he's been found guilty by reason of accusation and association, the job he has worked for most of his life is in jeopardy and by what...he said, she said scenarios.

He's behaving exactly as he should under the circumstances.

And don't kid yourself, Democrats and Republicans both are doing everything they can to sway this the way they wish it to go, even plotting.
Where is your evidence of a Democratic plot?

Why is that something that would scare you? For generations, white men in positions of political power or important societal positions...have had the privilege of getting away with things they shouldn't. This isn't a secret...? (Shoot, even men without positions of power.)

Not that his race is relevant to this hearing. It's just how he is behaving.

"Not that race is relevant to this hearing."

Then why bring it up?

And what is "typical"?

And how much personal experience to you have with anyone in "positions of power" to make blanket condemnations about them?

That is what scares me.

"Not that race is relevant to this hearing."

Then why bring it up?

And what is "typical"?

And how much personal experience to you have with anyone in "positions of power" to make blanket condemnations about them?

That is what scares me.

Okie Dokie.

Ok now if he ever has to hear a case re any kind of assault allegations he will be biased / don't know how often that would happen but his crying is very un supreme court like , and the over exaggerated sniffing is really coming off as bad acting . Not buying him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member