SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, then why are they pleading out on the Alford Plea?

Why would they not want to go to court to fight for their innocence?

The lawyers are all paid for?

Because they've already spent half their lives behind bars, one on Death Row, and they just want to get out and their families want them to come home? Because they already learned, the hard way, that the "justice" system is not just? I can only guess at their "wants" having not walked in their shoes, but IMO it is understandable that they are willing to take the crumbs the state is throwing them.

currently being processed out by corrections and will be free men in the conference room

they will be walking down hall as free men into the conference room

I am so happy they have been released, but am disgusted with my state. CRAZY that they have to remain convicted murderers and serve 10yrs suspended sentence. IMO.

So rather then new trials, the defense wanted a plea also. I wonder why they would not want vindication with new trials.

Well, they are going to get out. I don't like the deal cut, but they probably were not given any other option. Does this mean the real perp will not go to trial?

the examiner who collected the fibers has since died (cannot be expert witness now).

The defense is the one who offered the guilty plea.

Because they've already spent half their lives behind bars, one on Death Row, and they just want to get out and their families want them to come home? Because they already learned, the hard way, that the "justice" system is not just? I can only guess at their "wants" having not walked in their shoes, but IMO it is understandable that they are willing to take the crumbs the state is throwing them.

But they have all kinds of support behind them. I'm on the fence with all of this and I have not walked in their shoes but I'm still surprised they would not want vindication.

So how does that win it for both sides when if that is the case the state would then have to be aware conclusivly that very sick child murdering persons are or could be running arround waiting to commit the same type of horrible crime somewhere else or even there again? Would not admitting a mistake now ever overcome not admitting a far bigger one ? Just wondering.

I am sorry,but your post is confusing to me..I would like to answer it but can't-I thought i deleted this post to...sorry

Well, they are going to get out. I don't like the deal cut, but they probably were not given any other option. Does this mean the real perp will not go to trial?

Huh?? They just admitted that they killed the little boys! They ARE the REAL killers!!

That's what I want to know. Will the state start looking for the real killers?

(MOO, prosecutor does NOT seem happy about all this)

Nope, neither one standing there. The male and female. I guess that means no new trial for the real murderer. :(

At least they are getting out, but I don't like the bargain, guess they would take anything to get out though.

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last"

Martin Luther King Junior

such a tragic day. these scum walking free is the final nail in the coffin for our justice system.

As confessed murderers of 3 little boys. Let's party!! :sick:

I don't feel like celebrating or saying they are innocent because clearly they are NOT.

For anyone who is happy about the murderers getting out of prison, What about those little boys? How happy are they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back