Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found the strangest connection..WM linked in profile

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/wayne-millard/49/a11/613

look to right you will see his mother and further down RB with same last name as MB

click that and you will see to the right more names with a name same as suspect # 2

It says "Viewers of this profile also viewed" .. followed by other names that have been searched. It doesn't indicate that those MB's are in fact his mother, or that the MBs shown or MB's mother are in fact linked to the RB shown in that list. IMO, it's just a result of people sleuthing around linkedin on those rather generic names to see if a definite connection could be made.

look to right you will see his mother and further down RB with same last name as MB

click that and you will see to the right more names with a name same as suspect # 2

I was just checking this out. The title above the names of the right states
"Viewers of this profile also viewed..." SB, Deepak, etc etc all who are connected to this case appear as everyone is sleuthing them. IMO

If you connect to this persons link, they can see who viewed his page, and your real name. Be careful.

even if you are not a member?

I cant answer that, can anyone in here answer even if your not a member.
I am a member and I can see everyone who views my profile. The full name.
If you are a member, I can answer that yes he will see that I viewed his profile.

even if you are not a member?

The names that you see on the right are other Linkedin members whose names have been searched - they are not necessarily followers of WM. If you are not a member of Linkedin, or if you have fully logged out of it if you're a member, then your name won't be shown. HTH :eek:)

Interesting. B Smich and an M. Coincidence? I wouldn't think Smich is a common last name but Burns is. Sorry though we cannot go there. You could ask mod but I highly doubt we will be able to. JMO

(FB Page Removed by NE)
Has any one seen this Facebook page, its very interesting. Go into his photos, there are some photos of this case,and read his comments as well. It may have info in here that has not been covered yet. Especially the photos of the girl on the plane and the SG girls photos.

I know Ross personally, Ex-TO LE... nothing new in the pics... or info not yet covered here. Guaranteed.

Are you talking about the list on the right? That's "viewers of this profile have also viewed...", so anyone looking at this case would likely be looking at both names. I don't think it's saying those names are connected.

Wow, DM sure does look like his grandfather CM! So there goes the theory he was adopted. IMO

Could you please post the picture? I have not come across any good pictures of DM with his grandfather or father. TIA

Could you please post the picture? I have not come across any good pictures of DM with his grandfather or father. TIA

Sure, if I'm allowed to link to a picture from Facebook? Mods? Not sure of rule on this...

Can someone who has been in here and knows the rules and can post photos that are allowed, look at this site, there are some interesting comments that might be useful here.
<snipped link>
Escape, questions such as yours should always be addressed to a moderator in a private message.

Also, we never copy and paste photos from FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are social media pages associated with LE or MSM ("missing" posters are another exception).

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Escape, questions such as yours should always be addressed to a moderator in a private message.

Also, we never copy and paste photos from FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are social media pages associated with LE or MSM ("missing" posters are another exception).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Guess this means "no" to posting the pic of Dellen and his grandfather from the FB page of the journalist?!

Are you talking about the list on the right? That's "viewers of this profile have also viewed...", so anyone looking at this case would likely be looking at both names. I don't think it's saying those names are connected.
yes I see that now..but it raised my curiosity about some of those names and why others might search some of them. I remember DM Lawyer mentioned one of his corporate Lawyers who looks after all his financial..and see that he has a relative in corporate real estate..perhaps that is how he makes his money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06