Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mark-smich-formally-charged-in-tim-bosma-murder-1.1293433

I've been wondering about the bail strategy. DM's lawyer seems to think that it will be in the neighbourhood of $l Million with strict restrictions such as house arrest ((((oh boy that would be tough))) and it might be months before that happens

:floorlaugh:Can't see it happening. Facing first degree murder charges. Flight risk literally. Defense lawyers like to try anything to impress their client. He's hoping the public will fall for the old line of "my client is innocent" BS. JMO

Where was DM's red truck during all of this? I think LE has it. Was the other guy's truck red? The one that DM had test-driven? Was DMs red truck used in a crime and he needed another one to replace it? Did LE find a bunch of red paint in the hangar? IDK

Kavanagh says forensic officers are focusing now on three vehicles that have been seized: Bosma's truck, the dark blue Yukon driven by Millard when he was arrested in Mississauga and a red Dodge Ram pickup that Millard is seen with in photos posted on Facebook.;

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/clairmont-no-id-yet-of-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-murder

Where was DM's red truck during all of this? I think LE has it. Was the other guy's truck red? The one that DM had test-driven? Was DMs red truck used in a crime and he needed another one to replace it? Did LE find a bunch of red paint in the hangar? IDK

BBM
I read and pondered what you wrote and wow it makes sense! Why else would he need that particular truck in such a hurry and not want a trace of the sale? (by theft) Perhaps he didn't want it noted that he purchased a 'replacement' vehicle just because of a hit and run in his red truck and/or it being spotted in another crime. Maybe he offered $ to TB just to use his vehicle for short time only and TB balked? He wanted the truck but did not it registered in his name .....

What if he wanted to use TB's truck to just get a trailer with either the jeep inside or his red truck inside (haven't figured that part out yet) just over the border and then switcheroo.

IF he was planning on the Baja race (this month?) he wanted to get out of town pulling the trailer with the Baja vehicle inside?

What I would really like to know is where is all the cash coming from... follow the money...

DM's lawyer talks about his client being well educated, etc... but, never employed... he didn't start up the Helicopter biz that WM stated he would in the new hangar after the overhaul... he shut down all the old man's plans, contracts etc...

Now unless you inherited millions upon millions... you can't buy friends toys, travel and gifts, as well buying properties worth over 1/2 a million dollars to almost a million on a few million... how many Lottery winners have we seen go bankrupt after winning 3-5 Million?

I think if we find the Money Trail... some of the pieces will fall into place.

IMNSHO :D

What I would really like to know is where is all the cash coming from... follow the money...

DM's lawyer talks about his client being well educated, etc... but, never employed... he didn't start up the Helicopter biz that WM stated he would in the new hangar after the overhaul... he shut down all the old man's plans, contracts etc...

Now unless you inherited millions upon millions... you can't buy friends toys, travel and gifts, as well buying properties worth over 1/2 a million dollars to almost a million on a few million... how many Lottery winners have we seen go bankrupt after winning 3-5 Million?

Yes! IMO you're right on target with that. DM was spending money far beyond that of a lower ranking millionaire and making huge bulk purchases as well. But, when you say follow the money, I don't know anyone aside for DM where the money has been going. I'm having a difficult time figuring out how MSM is portraying him as a millionaire without any financial disclosures. IMO, its an assumption. His lawyer has said he's verified his financial position, but the lawyer may be embellishing things and may not be aware of all of the facts. Now, if I follow the money, there'll be a lot of money going from DM to his lawyer...and that may go on for a very long time! DM transferring the condo to MB a week after his arrest.. if anything screams guilt that does. I believe the term for it is conversion..and he may be visualizing himself being found guilty and a civil lawsuit from SB. If guilty, I doubt he'll get away with it. MOO

That really makes sense to me. Dell's truck was a 2005 though & Tim's was 2007 I wonder if there would be much difference in style or would it be barely negligible? Very interesting Matou!

I'm thinking drug dealing and money laundering. Goes hand in hand. I also find it very curious that he has done quite a few real estate deals. IMO - laundering the drug money through the real estate deals

DM's facebook has a friend back on again with pics.

The condo shots are definitely from the condo in the distillery. Same windows and balcony as 70 Distillery Lane condos listed. Photos on fb are from August 2011.

Is the car in pic 10 the same as the one seen at Mark Smich's place? i.e. Chevy Nova?

DM's facebook has a friend back on again with pics.

The condo shots are definitely from the condo in the distillery. Same windows and balcony as 70 Distillery Lane condos listed. Photos on fb are from August 2011.
wow Im surprised he is leaving that wide open.

It seems to me DM was securing money by buying real estate and properties in case he "lost" the money somehow (money transferred to another person via inheritance, falling out with dad, etc). He needed to lock that money in. JMO

Just want to say that they didn't need to find the phone to trace the calls to/from it, I beleive that LE had already traced the calls to/from TB's phone before it was located. Also it has been stated on this thread that DM is highly intelligent haven't seen anything to support that, university degree ? member of mensa ? In fact I expect that he's probably quite dumb, the evidence certainly points that way. MOO

All that's been reported (in what I've seen/read) is chef's college. However, that doesn't mean he's not intelligent (also doesn't mean he is simply because his lawyer says so). But there are intelligent people who don't go through schooling and just learn on their own.

I have a feeling he just likes to play real life MONOPOLY..he had no interest in the aviation company and so he needed to make money somehow..I read somewhere that he was able to get better deals on properties because he was able to pay cash for them..it's obvious he had the money so why not invest in real estate..its alot more profitable than in the markets, especially in Toronto. I'm sure he had many financial advisors and corporate Lawyers advising him what to do with his money

Please excuse me for saying this, but in all the pictures I see of DM he looks to dumb to be able to think up an elaborate crime. I think they had a plan, carried it out, but didn`t think it all the way through. The tattoo had them scrambling. JMO

Here is a kid, grew up in the city, played video games as a career, did drugs, hangs out in the city. Does it not seem strange that he buys a farm property in the middle of nowhere, has an excavator and an incinerator at the property. I am thinking there has to more bodies on that farm, burned and buried. An excavator for heavens sake. What the hell would a city kid need an excavator for???An incinerator?? This boggles my mind.

Here is a kid, grew up in the city, played video games as a career, did drugs, hangs out in the city. Does it not seem strange that he buys a farm property in the middle of nowhere, has an excavator and an incinerator at the property. I am thinking there has to more bodies on that farm, burned and buried. An excavator for heavens sake. What the hell would a city kid need an excavator for???An incinerator?? This boggles my mind.

He also grew up flying airplanes, working on machinery, etc. He stated to the Realtor that the property was bought to build his dream home on. It's not a far stretch at all to believe this, plenty of young men in the city have the desire to escape it to a rural property, myself included.

Have you seen the neighbours' photos of the heavy machinery on DM's farm in snow in March? I found that very suspicious. I am not a farmer but it seems to me that the kind of swamp excavation he was doing would rarely be attempted until spring/summer. I feel that there is something much more sinister going on/being covered up. Sure hope LE spent some time digging around in that area of the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member