Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google the "Dig This" Heavy Equipment Playground in Las Vegas and admit: men like to play with big toys

If a guy had a lot of money and a piece of land and a mechanical inclination, it would totally not surprise me that he would collect construction equipment just to play with

And I mean play...a lot of his activity on the lot is probably pointless, just for fun

Please excuse me for saying this, but in all the pictures I see of DM he looks to dumb to be able to think up an elaborate crime. I think they had a plan, carried it out, but didn`t think it all the way through. The tattoo had them scrambling. JMO

What about him make you think he looks "too dumb" to think up an elaborate crime? He looks just like a regular guy to me, and LE themselves have said he is an intelligent person.

What about him make you think he looks "too dumb" to think up an elaborate crime? He looks just like a regular guy to me, and LE themselves have said he is an intelligent person.

I thought it was his lawyer who said he was intelligent.

I don't recall LE commenting on his IQ. Do you have a link?

While he doesn't look particularly stupid, certainly nothing he's done indicates he's smart.

I guess we will agree to disagree about DM's intelligence factor. When a group of video gaming stoners ( don't know if that is the term used today )get together to come up with a plan, it really cannot be this hard to figure out. They were arrested so fast, that the unraveling of this shouldn't take too long. I feel though, that we won't want to hear what their plan was, as it will be too much for the public to take. Fried brains don't make for very smart criminals

I guess we will agree to disagree about DM's intelligence factor. When a group of video gaming stoners ( don't know if that is the term used today )get together to come up with a plan, it really cannot be this hard to figure out. They were arrested so fast, that the unraveling of this shouldn't take too long. I feel though, that we won't want to hear what their plan was, as it will be too much for the public to take. Fried brains don't make for very smart criminals

These are assumptions without any evidence to support your belief that he is a "stoner" or not intelligent. Lets stick to the facts of the case. We know he was brought up in a wealthy privileged family. We do not know where he was educated beyond leaving the French school. We know that he travelled and some evidence of his various "hobbies". We have no idea what his IQ or intelligence level is and even if we did it certainly is not helping us sleuth this case. He clearly has a variety of friends from different backgrounds.
We do not know who suspect 3 is and what connection this person has with DM or MS. Both are pleading innocent. MS in my opinion may more accurately fit your above description but again we do not know but I am making that assumption based on his past criminal record. I still am trying to understand why DM and MS are even friends, different backgrounds and lifestyles. JMO

Please excuse me for saying this, but in all the pictures I see of DM he looks to dumb to be able to think up an elaborate crime. I think they had a plan, carried it out, but didn`t think it all the way through. The tattoo had them scrambling. JMO

Just curious - how are you coming to the conclusion that he is dumb from the pictures?

I play video games and use the odd illicit substance from time to time, and I'm a high-functioning, successful member of society. I like to think I'm quite smart, too. I also have a number of friends who play more video games and smoke way more pot than I do, and they are equally as successful and capable.

Almost every single post on this board that has discussed drugs or video games comes from a person who clearly has lived a more sheltered life and has no idea what they are talking about. The descriptions of these guys living in some kind of drug den, making murder-snuff rap films, surrounded by violent imagery and murderous bloody video games have been downright laughable. Just because you're not familiar with lifestyles alternative to your own, doesn't make them bad. If they were known to enjoy maiming and killing animals, or molesting children, sure I would get on board... but recreational drug use and playing a bunch of video games explains absolutely nothing.

I play video games and use the odd illicit substance from time to time, and I'm a high-functioning, successful member of society. I like to think I'm quite smart, too. I also have a number of friends who play more video games and smoke way more pot than I do, and they are equally as successful and capable.

Almost every single post on this board that has discussed drugs or video games comes from a person who clearly has lived a more sheltered life and has no idea what they are talking about. The descriptions of these guys living in some kind of drug den, making murder-snuff rap films, surrounded by violent imagery and murderous bloody video games have been downright laughable. Just because you're not familiar with lifestyles alternative to your own, doesn't make them bad. If they were known to enjoy maiming and killing animals, or molesting children, sure I would get on board... but recreational drug use and playing a bunch of video games explains absolutely nothing.

I don't have a problem with people smoking pot and playing video games.

I do, however, have a problem with Smich and his fake snuff video. That's where the line is crossed for me.

Not to mention the arrest record.

Almost every single post on this board that has discussed drugs or video games comes from a person who clearly has lived a more sheltered life and has no idea what they are talking about. The descriptions of these guys living in some kind of drug den, making murder-snuff rap films, surrounded by violent imagery and murderous bloody video games have been downright laughable. Just because you're not familiar with lifestyles alternative to your own, doesn't make them bad]. If they were known to enjoy maiming and killing animals, or molesting children, sure I would get on board... but recreational drug use and playing a bunch of video games explains absolutely nothing.

DM/MS are obviously connected to a murder, we have seen the murder-snuff rap video, a missing girls ex has stated that DM supplied her with cocaine, the bloody eye pic, etc etc etc. I see nothing laughable about any of this, I don't believe any of the family members involved see anything laughable either.

I also cringe when "suspect played video games" is taken as an explanation of criminal behavior. It's 2013, playing video games is about as common as being a fan of organized sports, and probably results in fewer bar fights.

DM/MS are obviously connected to a murder, we have seen the murder-snuff rap video, a missing girls ex has stated that DM supplied her with cocaine, the bloody eye pic, etc etc etc. I see nothing laughable about any of this, I don't believe any of the family members involved see anything laughable either.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere (I'm only up to the third general thread lol), but do you have a link for where it was stated that DM supplied her with cocaine? The article I read said LB asked DM, but he did not oblige.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere (I'm only up to the third general thread lol), but do you have a link for where it was stated that DM supplied her with cocaine? The article I read said LB asked DM, but he did not oblige.

Lerner said Millard denied receiving Babcock’s calls until he showed him Babcock’s phone record. Millard then told him that Babcock had developed a drug problem and that he had been supplying her with cocaine for months.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/police-probe-link-between-bosma-suspect-missing-woman-1.1286890#ixzz2URHAOjuu

I dunno, had a neighbour across the hall who was unemployed and spent all of his time gaming and smoking pot and he had a whole lot of friction in his life. Girlfriend left, upstairs neighbour launched a vendetta due to the video game noises, he got mugged right in front of our building for his phone because he hadn't paid his pot tab, parents did not want him back, had trouble paying his rent, got evicted but with no motivation to find a place he ended up locking the door and weeping the day new tenants showed up to move in. Cops had to come get him out of his unit. His furniture ended up in the parking lot and since he was too disorganized to pick it up, other tenants claimed it. That is where smoking tons of pot and playing video games all day long gets you.

MS has a couple of drug convictions, at least one buddy with a drug charge, another very close buddy "like a brother" that sells pot seeds online and advocates the wake-n-bake lifestyle all over the net...these guys are not casual users. They are stoners, and you don't call it being blunted for nothing. Pot makes you stupid but makes you feel like you are the most insightful genius...I'm sorry but the wake-n-bake lifestyle is no better than being a full blown alcoholic.

Perhaps because WM was (allegedly) a "non functioning alcoholic", DM did not experience a lot of grief from his father. Perhaps because MS's mother is unemployed at home "sick" she's happy MS has had drug income if not a legitimate job. However, held to the standards of sober society, people with drug addictions, even friendly drug addictions like pot, fail.

In my social circle, people drink and smoke pot--but they don't do it every day and they hold down jobs. If you cannot work, especially when you are young and hold jobs with little responsibility or challenge (entry level) that is a sign that something is very, very wrong.

I know lots of people who smoke lots of pot, who believe that they are incredibly productive and think they appear to be highly intelligent-the fact of the matter is, decades of heavy pot smoking causes them to be neither-disagree if it suits you, but it's true. I'm not sheltered, either...

The drugs that keep coming up are not Pot. I have seen references to Coke, Heroin and Meth. Why are we even discussing Pot?

wow Im surprised he is leaving that wide open.

Same here Gibson- it's just the old skeptic in me...IMO- nothing happens by chance and this is very intentional. Perhaps DM was allowed to speak with him and because there's a lot of pics of DM on there, DM thought it would show the world what kind of nice guy he was? Or, this guy is providing us his friends list which would have contained a lot of DM's friends prior to everyone jumping off of DM's list. Oh let's think! Why oh why would BM become DM's friend again and open his facebook for all to see? Is there something in the pic's we're suppose to clue into? Wow, wasn't expecting this!

These are assumptions without any evidence to support your belief that he is a "stoner" or not intelligent. Lets stick to the facts of the case. We know he was brought up in a wealthy privileged family. We do not know where he was educated beyond leaving the French school. We know that he travelled and some evidence of his various "hobbies". We have no idea what his IQ or intelligence level is and even if we did it certainly is not helping us sleuth this case. He clearly has a variety of friends from different backgrounds.
We do not know who suspect 3 is and what connection this person has with DM or MS. Both are pleading innocent. MS in my opinion may more accurately fit your above description but again we do not know but I am making that assumption based on his past criminal record. I still am trying to understand why DM and MS are even friends, different backgrounds and lifestyles. JMO

We seen this tactic by Derstine with Rafferty. TLM was the dirty little stoner with the record, the online rants, the drugs, the gangsta music.

Wouldn't surprise me one little bit if this is the defense tactic played by DM's lawyers. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing about his back problem and being addicted to oxy's. :rolleyes:

DM gets no pass. I don't give a ratz.azz what he owns or what his pedigree is.

If he did what LE has charged him with, he is the same as the other murderers rotting in jail.

Evil is not defined by class in life. No doubt we will hear ad nauseum when this case goes to trial, how MS was all to blame, blah, blah, blah. Money can buy alot of things, but, the evidence will hopefully speak for itself, and for Tim.

Jmo

Same here Gibson- it's just the old skeptic in me...IMO- nothing happens by chance and this is very intentional. Perhaps DM was allowed to speak with him and because there's a lot of pics of DM on there, DM thought it would show the world what kind of nice guy he was? Or, this guy is providing us his friends list which would have contained a lot of DM's friends prior to everyone jumping off of DM's list. Oh let's think! Why oh why would BM become DM's friend again and open his facebook for all to see? Is there something in the pic's we're suppose to clue into? Wow, wasn't expecting this!
wish AM would do the same LOL

The drugs that keep coming up are not Pot. I have seen references to Coke, Heroin and Meth. Why are we even discussing Pot?

Coke - LB's ex alleges DM was providing Coke for her. No one else has offered up a support to this claim. LB's ex has an agenda: is he reliable?

Heroin - DM's lawyer once, years ago before meeting DM, worked on a heroin case that involved Brampton based southeast asians in a much older age group. It is a huge stretch to think this is related to DM in any way.

Meth - People tossed out the theory that MS looked like a meth addict in his jail appearance. Face it, a 25 year old with no car is going to be skinny and someone up on a murder charge is going to be nervous. No proof.

Pot - No one has said MS spent any time in jail so what he was dealing was likely pot. His buddy has been popped for pot. His other buddy heavily promotes pot. There IS a pot connection, but all other drug connections are quite dubious.

wish AM would do the same LOL
JMO, but I'd be pretty depressed if all of my friends jumped ship, especially in a Country where I'm innocent until proven guilty...Hollywood Lawyer might be saying...hey DM, this doesn't look good..it's best if some of your friends come back and start posting words of encouragement, otherwise, it looks like they're hiding something? Upon further thought, maybe it is a defense strategy. It's interesting, none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06