Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I do this right. At the link below, the the picture it shows something in front of the tent sort of sticking up at a 45 degree angle from the ground, what is that? I have looked at this picture many times, and every time it has bothered me. Anyone know????

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9498190&postcount=17"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9498190&postcount=17[/ame]

Pictures, well just pick one. How intelligent is someone that is implicated in a murder the next day from a one of a kind tattoo that was left uncovered. or... the victim's truck is in your mothers driveway.... an incinerator on your farm and remains found on your farm...your phone number is the last number on the victims phone... hey that has happened twice now, hasn't it. How highly intelligent is that.??

None of those are pictures, those are the facts we have been given. If indeed he is guilty, yes those are stupid mistakes. But we don't know that someone else didn't put the truck in his driveway, etc. Being the last person to be on the phone with someone before they disappear does not make you guilty.

They are 25 and 27 years old, still living at home, unemployed, doing drugs and playing video games all day.... carjacking by night.... and this makes them fine upstanding members of society???

Isn't DM ceo of his company? Do you have proof that it's just a title and he doesn't do any work? I'm still getting caught up, so I may have missed the links - how do we know MS is also unemployed?

Pictures, well just pick one. How intelligent is someone that is implicated in a murder the next day from a one of a kind tattoo that was left uncovered. or... the victim's truck is in your mothers driveway.... an incinerator on your farm and remains found on your farm...your phone number is the last number on the victims phone... hey that has happened twice now, hasn't it. How highly intelligent is that.??

If he was set up, why not tell the police who did it? If he fears for his safety, spill the beans and ask for safety from LE. Why take the rap and go to jail for the rest of your life? I really can't wrap my head around that. And IMO, criminals just aren't highly intelligent.

If he was set up, why not tell the police who did it? If he fears for his safety, spill the beans and ask for safety from LE. Why take the rap and go to jail for the rest of your life? I really can't wrap my head around that. And IMO, criminals just aren't highly intelligent.

If he was set up, he may or may not know who did it. If he does, telling the police would likely let them know he was somehow involved (so he could go to jail still), whereas if they cannot find any solid evidence against him, then he can avoid jail time.
Whether he knows anything or not, it is not a good idea to talk (IMO), as something he says could be misinterpreted or turned to use against him.
If someone were to ask me where I was or what I did that night, I would not know. If I said I watched TV and they asked what, I could think I watched a certain show (not knowing of course because I wouldn't have thought it was important to remember), and then later realize it was something else, making it looked like I lied.
(Not saying this is the reason he's choosing not to talk)

Yeah, like I said, I don't know if any of this is true.

All good questions that we would love to hear to answers to, unfortunately we will probably be waiting for a couple of years for the answers. If they have separate trials, could be even longer.

I hope I do this right. At the link below, the the picture it shows something in front of the tent sort of sticking up at a 45 degree angle from the ground, what is that? I have looked at this picture many times, and every time it has bothered me. Anyone know????

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9498190&postcount=17

Ive been in the construction trade all my life and although Im not 100% sure.
I am however 99% sure it appears to be a sifting conveyor..

I just spent most of today trying to catch up on this case. First off, my heart goes out to Tim's family and their great loss. While getting into the sleuthing side, I don't want to discount their incredible loss.

Now on to a few comments about the accused. I know there were discussions here about drug use and gaming, etc. I am fine with occasionally playing video games and smoking pot, and I know highly productive individuals that do both. That is not the point of my comments here.

The motivation for this horrible crime is a mystery. My impression that DM has some kind of personality disorder. Antisocial? Sociopath? etc. a label is not really important. Based on family history, it is highly likely that he is an addict, alcohol and/or drugs. It seems to me that he is in his late 20's and still functioning as a teenager. This is very common among addicts. They basically stop maturing at the point where addiction takes over. This is often in the mid-teenage years.

He is also a spoiled brat. (sorry, I just don't have time to go into a better description). It has been stated that his father was in substance abuse recovery. If this is true, it is highly likely that DM was overly "spoiled" by his father to over-compensate for his addictions. I hope this does not offend anybody, but it is a typical dynamic of families with addictions.

Edited to add that some of my comments are reactions to DM's profiles on various social networking and gaming websites. Posting such profiles and pictures for shock value is common among teens, not so common once somebody has reached the mid to late 20's.

Isn't DM ceo of his company? Do you have proof that it's just a title and he doesn't do any work? I'm still getting caught up, so I may have missed the links - how do we know MS is also unemployed?

I dont believe there has been any proof that either DM or MS do not work, or that they play video games continuously, or that they do drugs.... they may, but I have not seen any evidence to support this theory. If anyone can post a link showing any of this to be true can you post it? I may have missed it.

I dont believe there has been any proof that either DM or MS do not work, or that they play video games continuously, or that they do drugs.... they may, but I have not seen any evidence to support this theory. If anyone can post a link showing any of this to be true can you post it? I may have missed it.

Maybe we should look at if either have had a job. Has anyone seen evidence that there was an honest days work for an honest dollar? I see one with record that wanted to make money from crime. MOO

I just spent most of today trying to catch up on this case. First off, my heart goes out to Tim's family and their great loss. While getting into the sleuthing side, I don't want to discount their incredible loss.

Now on to a few comments about the accused. I know there were discussions here about drug use and gaming, etc. I am fine with occasionally playing video games and smoking pot, and I know highly productive individuals that do both. That is not the point of my comments here.

The motivation for this horrible crime is a mystery. My impression that DM has some kind of personality disorder. Antisocial? Sociopath? etc. a label is not really important. Based on family history, it is highly likely that he is an addict, alcohol and/or drugs. It seems to me that he is in his late 20's and still functioning as a teenager. This is very common among addicts. They basically stop maturing at the point where addiction takes over. This is often in the mid-teenage years.

He is also a spoiled brat. (sorry, I just don't have time to go into a better description). It has been stated that his father was in substance abuse recovery. If this is true, it is highly likely that DM was overly "spoiled" by his father to over-compensate for his addictions. I hope this does not offend anybody, but it is a typical dynamic of families with addictions.

Edited to add that some of my comments are reactions to DM's profiles on various social networking and gaming websites. Posting such profiles and pictures for shock value is common among teens, not so common once somebody has reached the mid to late 20's.

DM's gaming profile with the grotesque eye looks like it was taken years ago. Based on the many pictures we've seen, I'd say it's at least from 2009 or earlier, so he was younger. And whose to say he didn't add that old picture after the dad's suicide, as some sort of immature homage to his father's tragic and hurtful end?

Can I post a link to twitter live-tweets from MSM'S in the courtroom?

Maybe we should look at if either have had a job. Has anyone seen evidence that there was an honest days work for an honest dollar? I see one with record that wanted to make money from crime. MOO

Well we know that DM had taken over the company MillardAir. That to me would indicate that he has to participate in this business at some level. He no doubt has advisers too. We havent seen any proof that DM was making any dishonest dollars. MS its seems, was selling contraband at some point according to the links I have read. However this does not eliminate the possibility that he was working legitimately also. JMO

Weren't they using hand-held sifting screens at one of the sites too?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9498190&postcount=17

It's the top of the truck used for moving their equipment, the rest is hidden below the corn/crop. You can see the blue light bar if you zoom in. Here is another picture of it.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/ne...ce-are-investigating-the-news-photo/168745456

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67