Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to put it in other terms, who was the guy with the heavily tattooed arms, including the word "ambition" enclosed in a frame and located on the wrist where one normally wears a wristwatch? Do we have that person in custody? MOO just asking MOO.

Wasnt that person DM? He has ambition on his wrist in a box. I think we just haven't seen a pic if it. May be a new tattoo.

Also keep in mind. If people do not have tattoos, more then one or 2 is "tattooed" imo

Actually, as we've seen, he has the word "tattoo" on his arms above BOTH wrists. Are BOTH enclosed in frames? Which wrist was the first informant referring to? The one in the frame or the one that is not? Why didn't Mr Kavanaugh make mention of the two identical or nearly identical tattoos? Just QWERTY thoughts. More or less MOO. And as I said, a leetle brain worm.

Did he meet DM's "fiancé"? How did he know she was good looking?

I guess he was introduced.

The pretty girl he introduced as his fiancée at the Runways Café at the region's airport remains a mystery woman. Police are more interested in Millard's friendship with another woman, Toronto's Laura Babcock, who disappeared last summer after a series of phone calls to the 27-year-old.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/3251642-millard-s-strange-downward-spiral/

We're really going back to the "box around the tattoo" thing? I suppose it's been a slow couple of news days.

Interesting that the Realtor met the fiancee. That's the first I've heard of it! I'm sure he would be able to tell LE if it was LB or not. And it's extremely interesting to read that his friends were shocked that he took his life. IMO this report is coming from a small town paper and the aviation circle between Guelph, Brantford and Waterloo is very small. These old time aviation guys all grew up with WM. IMO, the guys this reporter interviewed were actually WM's long time friends. What I'm curious about is the fact that the men WM had working for him getting this operation up and running-why wouldn't they have mentioned anything to LE at the time of WM's death-but now with a second thought, maybe they did and it was still dismissed. MOO

To be fair, it's often found when a person commits suicide those close to them are shocked when it happens and many didn't see it coming. Most that take their lives are quite good at hiding their inner turmoil and only after the suicide do survivors see signs. As everything is perfect in hindsight.

I am skeptical about DM dating LB....there are rumours of them seeing each other but that would have to coincide with him having a "fiance" ...it is all very vague. Just like the boat trip. He bought the farm while having a "fiance" and yet a few months later had a so called gf who went missing...my guess is he and LB were not gf and bf and family has said they were just friends....perhaps due to drugs and partying....but I think the media is over playing the gf bf aspect of their relationship...perhaps they got together but I do not think it was a relationship and perhaps it got in the way of his "real" realtionship with the "fiance". Just my opinion. oh also discovered some people like to open their fbk like now ....strange...

To be fair, it's often found when a person commits suicide those close to them are shocked when it happens and many didn't see it coming. Most that take their lives are quite good at hiding their inner turmoil and only after the suicide do survivors see signs. As everything is perfect in hindsight.

That is a possibility sometimes but in this case there were 2 major changes for happiness and much joy coming on the horizon.

Two people, father & son that definitely had different plans for the hangar. WM was not ever really jaded by money.

We are not allowed to sleuth people cleared so I will resist the urge and hope we get some answers soon.

IMO this report is coming from a small town paper and the aviation circle between Guelph, Brantford and Waterloo is very small.

Ummm..Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Gueph

Not small town in any way shape or form. Only small town thing is the farm property..and even that area is growing..

Actually, as we've seen, he has the word "tattoo" on his arms above BOTH wrists. Are BOTH enclosed in frames? Which wrist was the first informant referring to? The one in the frame or the one that is not? Why didn't Mr Kavanaugh make mention of the two identical or nearly identical tattoos? Just QWERTY thoughts. More or less MOO. And as I said, a leetle brain worm.

I am as frustrated as most ..we all want to know what is going on ...but I believe that all LE are just so careful to cross all i's and dot all t's since the Bernardo/Holmoka fiasco. I truly believe they have SO much they are not sharing and as such was able to tell us the danger is off the streets. I am very impressed with their due diligence in their search warrants and such...I truly believe they are building a solid case. They HAVE to do this right. They just can't take a chance..

Wayne, a man friends say had no depressive tendencies, was found shot in the eye in the Etobicoke home he shared with Millard. Police initially ruled the death a suicide — news that shocked those who knew him. Homicide detectives are now re-examining those circumstances.

BBM: I wonder what this statement is based on? Did the writer interview people who knew WM ? If so who? Was WM's GF shocked? ex-wife? Business associates?

I wish the writer had fleshed this part out a bit more.

Also:

Millard, who inherited his father's wealth after his death, wrote Wayne's obituary and asked for donations to an animal welfare fund, listing his home as the fund's address.

Again I wonder where the writer got this information from? Did they see the will? How much did DM inherit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member