Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of teh 700ish patients there need to be there for the rest of their lives.

A person can look into some of the 'patients' backgrounds by going here: https://coms.doc.state.mn.us/PublicViewer/main.asp typing in a letter into one of the fields and ctrl + f for 'civil' then googling the names. I have spent some time doing this and some of the cases really make me wonder why that person is in there.

Not all are listed on there.. once the 'expiration date' is past they are deleted from the locator, but are still at facility...

Don't have enough internet time here where I am to look them up. I had a relative who worked there and she said everyone belongs there for life.

I believe the facility in St Peter, MN is a hospital. The facility in Moose Lake, MN is a prison specifically for sex offenders.
Moose Lake is a hospital that houses sex offenders who have been deemed toomdangerous to return to society after they have served their prison terms. The patients have retained attorneys paid for by the citizens of MN to challenge the legality of that civil commitment.

They won, but I believe MN is challenging it. That is the "patients" won. The most depraved of people

Special

Can anyone tell me or direct me to the correct place for this? I would like to know WHERE the prints that were "consistent" with DJH's actually were located on the driveway. And WHERE were they in relation to Jacob's last shoeprint?

And the unidentified print a few pages back... was that ever confirmed as Steve Mund's print?

Can anyone tell me or direct me to the correct place for this? I would like to know WHERE the prints that were "consistent" with DJH's actually were located on the driveway. And WHERE were they in relation to Jacob's last shoeprint?

And the unidentified print a few pages back... was that ever confirmed as Steve Mund's print?

All of the information you seek is unknown yet.

Although this article is from 2010, it is excellent and talks about the patients at Moose Lake. It is not a prison. Hope you have a strong stomach

http://www.twincities.com/ci_14438035

Excellent article! IMO, anyone committed under the "Psychopathic Personality Commitment Act" should just get life in prison. Many of these guys (Hart, for example) refuse treatment/rehab anyway.

I dont think that information has been released .... there is a tire and footprint thread with lots of good info and some pictures in posts 204 205 206 ... hope that helps a bit.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289473-Tire-Tracks-Shoe-Prints-and-DJH-s-cars/page5

Although this article is from 2010, it is excellent and talks about the patients at Moose Lake. It is not a prison. Hope you have a strong stomach

http://www.twincities.com/ci_14438035

Unfortunately that is the reality when it comes to sex offenders , it is like they are incurable from a psychiatric point of view , sometimes a physical cure (castration) stops them , but it has its own share of controversies.

Sorry Sasquatch....I just didn't and don't understand your post...I must have missed something along the way.

Ok I understand. I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. It was just out of the blue. Jareds perp has been caught and I just didn't see that happening.

Ok I understand. I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. It was just out of the blue. Jareds perp has been caught and I just didn't see that happening.

I get it now.....took me awhile. Just didn't quite understand your syntax.

Unfortunately that is the reality when it comes to sex offenders , it is like they are incurable from a psychiatric point of view , sometimes a physical cure (castration) stops them , but it has its own share of controversies.

I don't thnk castration works. It is about power and control.

We have a name but not much info. Anything anyone has found?

I suppose his presence is on places no one goes. At least I hope so!

This watching and waiting, trying to think of more that could have been missed sure is frustrating.

"Ultimately, Garber says, there simply was not enough evidence to charge Heinrich in Jared's kidnapping and sexual assault, or anything to tie him to Jacob's case."

Nothing ties him to Jacobs case? What about DR seeing a small dark blue car with headlights close together and the prints on the driveway. The tires and footprint matched Heinrichs tires, shoes, and shoe size.

Ok I'll bite...from the "Hard Promises" album, that's Tom Petty. Very fitting cGorg!

Touche! Albeitso....I still think we're waiting.....for the hardest part-unfortunately. And I don't say that precipitously.

"Ultimately, Garber says, there simply was not enough evidence to charge Heinrich in Jared's kidnapping and sexual assault, or anything to tie him to Jacob's case."

Nothing ties him to Jacobs case? What about DR seeing a small dark blue car with headlights close together and the prints on the driveway. The tires and footprint matched Heinrichs tires, shoes, and shoe size.

Reinforces what I've thought all along...LE incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member