Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the jargon ends with a defense of heinrich. The article failed to point out that Heinrich is 5' 5" with shoes on. Just more talk again.

The boys estimated 5'9" to 5'10" .... makes me wonder if the boys were down in the ditch beside their bikes and it made (heinrich ?) look taller standing on the road.

Speaking of height , isn't DR over six feet tall ??? .... kinda blows that theory out of the water doesn't it ??

Years ago my policeman neighbor told me that witnesses who have had a frightening encounter nearly always describe them as taller than they are .... ie "big and scary" ... not sure if that is true or not .... he said it has to do with being an emotional remembrance (based on fear) rather than observation.

I cannot believe in conspiracy theories but after reading this, one has to wonder what the heck went on with this investigation because it does not make sense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...rms-block-n-y-kid-rape-laws-article-1.2655010

Off topic and a deep subject I dont want to get into here so I will say it in a few discrete words .... it has never been a Catholic church agenda to abuse children and cover it up .... it has been a gay pedophile agenda operating within the church .... and they (good priests) are having a horrible time cleaning it up because thru the years some of those child abusers have risen to very high positions and they blackmail each other .... ie: you turn me in and I will turn you in ....

Off topic and a deep subject I dont want to get into here so I will say it in a few discrete words .... it has never been a Catholic church agenda to abuse children and cover it up .... it has been a gay pedophile agenda operating within the church .... and they (good priests) are having a horrible time cleaning it up because thru the years some of those child abusers have risen to very high positions and they blackmail each other .... ie: you turn me in and I will turn you in ....

Since there was a possiblity of it being a priest and LE saying they were looking into it, there are the priest letters that were released.documented on a thread. Maybe other POI. I am not sure where the documentation is to look it up. Just recently. If you have the stomach for it, read them. And I do mean you need a strong stomach. Monks at St. john's.

The boys estimated 5'9" to 5'10" .... makes me wonder if the boys were down in the ditch beside their bikes and it made (heinrich ?) look taller standing on the road.

Speaking of height , isn't DR over six feet tall ??? .... kinda blows that theory out of the water doesn't it ??

Years ago my policeman neighbor told me that witnesses who have had a frightening encounter nearly always describe them as taller than they are .... ie "big and scary" ... not sure if that is true or not .... he said it has to do with being an emotional remembrance (based on fear) rather than observation.

Either way the media needs more than repeating the connection of tire tracks and footprints. Open up the print field and lets see it all. Heinrich has two feet, Jacob has two feet. I want LE to show us exactly how things are "matching" up. Time and time again we are left with nothing but the rim of evidence.

The strongest statement yet, that investigators had investigated the Paynesville incidents in Jared's and Jacob's cases. And, contrary to what some others would have you believe, again strong indications that the Paynesville police were leading the way here.

It's becoming increasingly preposterous that LE even looked at DR as a suspect. You have to wonder if there will be a federal investigation coming, or perhaps already underway.

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/v...s.com/news/assets/documents/Heinrichreply.pdf

The strongest statement yet, that investigators had investigated the Paynesville incidents in Jared's and Jacob's cases. And, contrary to what some others would have you believe, again strong indications that the Paynesville police were leading the way here.

It's becoming increasingly preposterous that LE even looked at DR as a suspect. You have to wonder if there will be a federal investigation coming, or perhaps already underway.

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/v...s.com/news/assets/documents/Heinrichreply.pdf

Give DR his chest back. Ungag the gag order. Clear his name, explain it all. Stearns County will be sued and people will be fired but it can't destroy us, only make us stronger.

It is unreal the info they need to arrest someone. With everything they had, it was not enough until the DNA.

The search warrant process is explained very well in this document.

Heinrich sure is a cool customer.

Why LE switched from Heinrich to looking at others is a mystery. We know they examined all kinds of people. He seems so much like the one that it seems impossible that LE thought about anyone else.

He's not been named a suspect in Wetterling's disappearance.

http://kstp.com/news/new-court-papers-revealed-daniel-heinrich-case/4158362/

The DNA confirmed he did Jared, the same thing was said in both attacks(dont look back or Ill shoot), the tire track and footprint from the scene are a consistent match, In both cases the victims had been molested and abducted. And he's not even a suspect yet, but he is a person of interest, what exactly is going on or what does this all mean?

This is surprising. While reading through all the threads on this forum you had virtually come to the conclusion that DR was guilty. Everyone from the Cold Spring area knew DR was innocent. We all knew that Jared and Jacobs cases were related. We also knew that DR was Jareds band teacher. It all made so much sense, but to see people unfamiliar with DR and chastise him because of his "oddness" was and still is intolerable. Even the moderators on here "thanked" posts that painted DR in a negative light.

It's amazing what people will speculate on w/o any hard evidence.

He seems so much like the one that it seems impossible that LE thought about anyone else.

This is surprising. While reading through all the threads on this forum you had virtually come to the conclusion that DR was guilty. Everyone from the Cold Spring area knew DR was innocent. We all knew that Jared and Jacobs cases were related. We also knew that DR was Jareds band teacher. It all made so much sense, but to see people unfamiliar with DR and chastise him because of his "oddness" was and still is intolerable. Even the moderators on here "thanked" posts that painted DR in a negative light.

It's amazing what people will speculate on w/o any hard evidence.

You may feel DR is odd and that is why people focused on him.

Being a teacher is a warning signal because there are plenty of teachers who go into that profession because............ Of children. They love children in a sexual way. There are plenty of teachers who are not busted for years . Those stories are in the news continuously.

For me, I was wondering why LE chose him as a POI. Lots of different agencies came to this conclusion. And even Jacob's mother thought it was DR.

There plenty of others thar LE investigated. We see the evidence of that. LE was aware of the priests at St.John's . The people who lived in the community did not know what the monks and priests were up to. There were people who believed whole heartedly in D Hart. A program on worldwide TV went that route. There was a woman who had sheds filled with info that proved it was the B brothers. But LE chose DR out of all the options.

DId DR's good friends ever go to LE as a group and talk about their friend? Did any of his good friends investigate other possiblities? Did you ever find anything out to help DR in his dilemma?

Being a teacher is a warning signal because there are plenty of teachers who go into that profession because............ Of children. They love children in a sexual way. There are plenty of teachers who are not busted for years . Those stories are in the news continuously.

For me, I was wondering why LE chose him as a POI. Lots of different agencies came to this conclusion. And even Jacob's mother thought it was DR.

There plenty of others thar LE investigated. We see the evidence of that. LE was aware of the priests at St.John's . The people who lived in the community did not know what the monks and priests were up to. There were people who believed whole heartedly in D Hart. A program on worldwide TV went that route. There was a woman who had sheds filled with info that proved it was the B brothers. But LE chose DR out of all the options.

DId DR's good friends ever go to LE as a group and talk about their friend? Did any of his good friends investigate other possiblities? Did you ever find anything out to help DR in his dilemma?

I am wonderinf why all of these people who knew all of this information did nothing. Why it took a stranger who did not even live in the area to help Jacob and tangentially DR.

This is just my imagination running wild...but sometimes I wonder if DH had encountered DR on his property that fateful day; either before or after he grabbed Jacob. Perhaps DH threatened him and that is why he has always seemed so odd and guilty all of these years.
He has always appeared to be hiding something; maybe it's his lack of courage?

MOO ��

Absolutely we all did. LE has ignored anything and everything ever offered. Ask Ryan Larson how they opperate. Ask Rob if they listened to him. Do you think LE is ever going to admit that outside sleuthers helped bring the Paynesville assaults back to the forefront? And none of us ever felt DR was "odd", because out of the thousands and thousands of students he has taught, not a single one had EVER made a claim against him. Fact.

You do realize the other agencies for the most part were using information gathered by the Stearns County Sheriff to come to their conclusions with, right?

Your accusations of "plenty of teachers" have no factual evidence to back up that claim. Of the millions of teachers in this country, you only hear about a few cases a month that have abuse in them. Any stigma attached to teachers is simply attributed to the vast amount of teachers that are out there.

LE "chose" him simply because this LE department is subpar in their abilities of actually find missing people and in solving murders. The evidence was and has always been in their possession. They simply must have forgotten about it until the Paynesville attacks were brought back up to the forefront. Isn't it glaringly obvious they hadn't even thought about the Paynesville cases until it was heavily regurgitated by Joy, Jared and Rob?

I am wonderinf why all of these people who knew all of this information did nothing. Why it took a stranger who did not even live in the area to help Jacob and tangentially DR.

That's a very strange, and far fetching post. You were right to preface it with "my imagination running wild". Dan has worked very hard to help find Jacobs abductor even in the light of becoming a "person of interest". He's a true hero.

This is just my imagination running wild...but sometimes I wonder if DH had encountered DR on his property that fateful day; either before or after he grabbed Jacob. Perhaps DH threatened him and that is why he has always seemed so odd and guilty all of these years.
He has always appeared to be hiding something; maybe it's his lack of courage?

MOO ��

That's a very strange, and far fetching post. You were right to preface it with "my imagination running wild". Dan has worked very hard to help find Jacobs abductor even in the light of becoming a "person of interest". He's a true hero.

That would be interesting to hear what he has done. He must have encountered some danger in order to be a hero. Did he confront Heinrich? How did he know it was Heinrich? Did he tell LE?

Cold Spring and Paynesville are 18 miles apart. That is a long way. I don't know what goes on 20 miles from me. Interesting that you all made the connection when it seems everyone forgot about it. People in Paynesville claim they never in heard about it. And you all muat have been about 12 years old. Did your parents talk about it? The connection or how did you come to the conclusion?

Why did DR never talk to Patty about everything he was doing to solve the crime, I realize you have sympathy for DR, but Jacob is gone . He was a child. Why not confab with Patty about his investigation? Their family is the one that suffered a mind numbing nightmare.

Extremely brave. To go out in the middle of the night with a flashlight looking for a boy who was abducted, when no other police officers are up there helping you takes a lot of courage. At that point the boys had not known that the abductor had driven off. Dan was very, very brave to head into those sheds, by himself, when he could have easily been killed if the abductor was hiding on his property. That act alone deserves high recognition.

That would be interesting to hear what he has done. He must have encountered some danger in order to be a hero. Did he confront Heinrich? How did he know it was Heinrich? Did he tell LE?

Patty's mind was skewed by the horrible police work, and she actually resented Dan. Why would he talk to Patty about solving the crime? He was working with LE to do that. Patty is not a detective or in LE.

18 miles is nothing in rural Stearns county. You must not have ever lived out of the St Cloud region. Cold Spring and Paynesville are directly connected on 23 and are neighboring towns with a population of 1K. Many folks commute from Paynesville to St Cloud for work.

It doesn't take parents to come to the conclusion that two abductions that took place 15 miles apart with the same "raspy voice" perpetrator were done by the same individual. For 100 years before those incidents and the 25 years since those incidents those acts haven't taken place since. You have to be extremely naive or uneducated to not make that connection.

Cold Spring and Paynesville are 18 miles apart. That is a long way. I don't know what goes on 20 miles from me. Interesting that you all made the connection when it seems everyone forgot about it. People in Paynesville claim they never in heard about it. And you all muat have been about 12 years old. Did your parents talk about it? The connection or how did you come to the conclusion?

Why did DR never talk to Patty about everything he was doing to solve the crime, I realize you have sympathy for DR, but Jacob is gone . He was a child. Why not confab with Patty about his investigation? Their family is the one that suffered a mind numbing nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member