Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it gives them a feeling of power or whatever. He's denying any involvement in Jared's abduction even though his DNA is on the child's clothes, so I don't hold out any hope that he'll cough in Jacob's case. At least they may stand some chance of finding him by looking at Heinrich's movements over the years though.

(And a grim thought, I have to wonder are there other victims?)
A grim but good summation.

I don't like DR's answer about the car. DR was interviewed again by Esme Murphy after the heinrich evidence came out. He was asked if heinrichs car was similar to the one he saw turn around in his driveway that night. He says "I don't know, the only way to know would be to have that car turn around in my driveway again"

So I hereby ask LE, how about we do that? At 9 15 pm let us drive heinrichs car into the farm site while DR watches from his house and maybe he says "Yes, that is what I saw" "I don't remember it any differently"

When LE had found heinrichs car and took his tires a month after the kidnapping, did they not immediately go to the only witness in this case and ask him for his impressions of this car then? Did he say the same thing "I don't know"

I don't like DR's answer about the car. DR was interviewed again by Esme Murphy after the heinrich evidence came out. He was asked if heinrichs car was similar to the one he saw turn around in his driveway that night. He says "I don't know, the only way to know would be to have that car turn around in my driveway again"

So I hereby ask LE, how about we do that? At 9 15 pm let us drive heinrichs car into the farm site while DR watches from his house and maybe he says "Yes, that is what I saw" "I don't remember it any differently"

He is so arrogant! I can't imagine showing such defiance over a missing child case I WASN'T involved in.

Wow, good move by Jared. With a man like this, it's best to take everything you got against him. This man claims not guilty despite DNA proof, and Not Guilty to binders and binders of child *advertiser censored*. It doesnt get much worse than this.

The lawsuit can't be about money. Is this an attempt to get DH to talk?

The lawsuit can't be about money. Is this an attempt to get DH to talk?

I don't think Jared cares about the money. I think he wants Heinrich to own up to what he did. This will also release other info that has been kept hidden, I imagine, so it's all good. I really admire Jared for going through all this to try and help bring out more info on Heinrich.

"At issue in this case is more than the search of Mr. Heinrich’s home; the government asks the Court to take a sledgehammer to the bedrock of the Bill of Rights so it may save a search that is constitutionally deficient. This should not happen, and all evidence seized as the result of the search warrant’s execution must be suppressed.”

- Danny Heinrich's Memorandum in Support of His Motion to Suppress Fruits of Unlawful Search & Seizure, May 11, 2016

"This tragic story has inspired amateur detectives to publish full-length books, (e.g., APX D-2), websites, (e.g., APX D-3), and the like."

- Danny Heinrich’s Memorandum of Law in Support of His Motion for Transfer of Venue, May 11, 2016.

Specifically:

Hastily-written self-published FaceBook book is Danny Heinrich’s Appendix D-2 in support of his motion for transfer of venue.

New London, MN, WordPress blog is Danny Heinrich’s Appendix D-3 in support of his motion for transfer of venue.

And again we must observe that the road to hell is often paved with the good intentions of over-zealous amateurs. Are such people helping the Jacob Wetterling case, or are they actually helping Danny Heinrich?

Meanwhile:

“. . . the May 25 expiration date for the Minnesota Child Victims Act, which opened a 3-year window for victims of clergy abuse to file a lawsuit, prompted Scheierl to take action

Jared N Scheierl vs DANNY JAMES HEINRICH
Civil Case No. 73-CV-16-4411
Case Type: Personal Injury
Date Filed: 05/11/2016

Now you know WWJD . . .

Are you ready for what is to come? Or are you stuck in a world of fear and trembling, neurosis and paranoia, social media addiction & tabloid intrigue?

Are you helping, or are you harming - and do you know the difference?

Prov. 11:14

"At issue in this case is more than the search of Mr. Heinrich’s home; the government asks the Court to take a sledgehammer to the bedrock of the Bill of Rights so it may save a search that is constitutionally deficient. This should not happen, and all evidence seized as the result of the search warrant’s execution must be suppressed.”

- Danny Heinrich's Memorandum in Support of His Motion to Suppress Fruits of Unlawful Search & Seizure, May 11, 2016

"This tragic story has inspired amateur detectives to publish full-length books, (e.g., APX D-2), websites, (e.g., APX D-3), and the like."

- Danny Heinrich’s Memorandum of Law in Support of His Motion for Transfer of Venue, May 11, 2016.

Specifically:

Hastily-written self-published FaceBook book is Danny Heinrich’s Appendix D-2 in support of his motion for transfer of venue.

New London, MN, WordPress blog is Danny Heinrich’s Appendix D-3 in support of his motion for transfer of venue.

And again we must observe that the road to hell is often paved with the good intentions of over-zealous amateurs. Are such people helping the Jacob Wetterling case, or are they actually helping Danny Heinrich?

Meanwhile:

“. . . the May 25 expiration date for the Minnesota Child Victims Act, which opened a 3-year window for victims of clergy abuse to file a lawsuit, prompted Scheierl to take action

Now you know WWJD . . .

Are you ready for what is to come? Or are you stuck in a world of fear and trembling, neurosis and paranoia, social media addiction & tabloid intrigue?

A change of venue is highly unlikely and if it is approved would have more to do with LE naming of Heinrich as a POI.

Hastily written? It's by far the most accurate and objective collection of information available, and if LE had done their job in January 1989, none of us would have ever heard of Jacob Wetterling.

Specifically:

Meanwhile:

“. . . the May 25 expiration date for the Minnesota Child Victims Act, which opened a 3-year window for victims of clergy abuse to file a lawsuit, prompted Scheierl to take action.”

Now you know WWJD . . .

Also, they must be grasping at straws here because Joy's blog was all about Duane Hart being the perp, and promoting the idea that the Paynesville Police were inept. Both of those assertions drew media coverage touting those notions, but they were presented without any basis of fact to support them.

Mossad was right about one thing, investigative journalism is really hard to come by in the Twin Cities.

Hm Interesting that someone on here complains about this site when he has presented all kinds of ideas on the case. And would have LE looked at Heinrich if it wasn't for ELOC searching out answers and finding the Peart notes and talking to the guy? Maybe. But those notes sure look critical to me.

Heinrich gets to plead the Fifth so nothing from him. Will Hart be called to testify? And I imagine victims of Heinrich will have to come forward?

Marjorie Congdon Caldwell's trial had to have a change of venue. It was moved to Southern MN.

If Heinrich cannot be linked to Jacob in his *advertiser censored* trial, I imagine there are plenty of people who know nothing about Jacob and the relationship to the case .

Mossad, ELOC is uncovering data that is leading closer to ANY piece of info regarding Jacob. This is better than sitting on it for 25 years like LE did. What are you doing to help?

Mossad, ELOC is uncovering data that is leading closer to ANY piece of info regarding Jacob. This is better than sitting on it for 25 years like LE did. What are you doing to help?
This, is a question that has burned in my mind for a long time. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Specifically:

Meanwhile:

Case Type:personal Injury
Date Filed:05/11/2016

Now you know WWJD . . .

You're last question, helping or hurting, other than throwing out information we are all privy to and can find online,
Are YOU helping? Or hurting? And do YOU know the difference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I will interject something here, hopefully within the website rules. In my many years of investigating lost and missing person cases as a certified professional, including working with the likes of the PA State Police, FBI and Secret Service, I have found one interesting trait. There seems to be no shortage of "Monday morning quarterbacks" to Po-Po honest attempts to solve cases. They discount evidence, insult the investigators, trained searchers and volunteers and spew their own version of "what happened" without lifting a finger to do any serious investigation themselves. I find they fall into three groups (an there may be more). 1. Those who do it for some sort of amusement, 2. Those who are slightly "touched" and 3. The actors themselves and their confederates to muddy the evidence. Take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey