DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No alibi,

2. Patty asked him to confess

3. LE asked him to confess

4. He searched his outbuildings alone and did not report the car he saw two hours earlier until he had gone to sleep and to work the next morning. If two investigators hadn't showed up to question him, when were we going to find out about that car from the only witness to a vehicle?

5. Three searches of his property with some items confiscated that were last said to be awaiting advsncement in tech. LE is barred from discussing this.

6. LE told him he changed his story, why?

7. He was named and remains a POI from 2010.

8. LE has said they have accounted for all of the cars in the area that night.

Interesting analysis

"Those revelations, and the fact that investigators put a GPS tracker on Heinrich's vehicle three months before he was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges, came out through testimony of retired Stearns County Sheriff's Office Capt. Pam Jensen...

Jensen, under questioning from Heinrich's attorney, said that Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall in 2015 told Jensen that there "might be a loophole" in the law that would allow Scheierl's abductor to be prosecuted."
http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2016/04/27/gps-tracker-used-heinrich-vehicle/83506224/

'Jensen said that at the time, she believed the statute of limitations was not an issue, based on conversations with other investigators, the county attorney “and maybe just being naive.” '
http://m.startribune.com/wetterling...n-child-*advertiser censored*-case/377310241/

Wow, they're really going to play dumb on this? They're going to let this guy walk again with statements like that from the captain... smfh :facepalm:

L
"Those revelations, and the fact that investigators put a GPS tracker on Heinrich's vehicle three months before he was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges, came out through testimony of retired Stearns County Sheriff's Office Capt. Pam Jensen...

Jensen, under questioning from Heinrich's attorney, said that Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall in 2015 told Jensen that there "might be a loophole" in the law that would allow Scheierl's abductor to be prosecuted."
http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2016/04/27/gps-tracker-used-heinrich-vehicle/83506224/

'Jensen said that at the time, she believed the statute of limitations was not an issue, based on conversations with other investigators, the county attorney “and maybe just being naive.” '
http://m.startribune.com/wetterling...n-child-*advertiser censored*-case/377310241/

Wow, they're really going to play dumb on this? They're going to let this guy walk again with statements like that from the captain... smfh :facepalm:

She seems Like a hostile witness for the county...she could have said the county atty talked about a loophole instead the might be a loophole. She could have left off the naive statement. I really wonder if the county atty. really said might.. No wonder they have the reputation they have as LE.

L

She seems Like a hostile witness for the county...she could have said the county atty talked about a loophole instead the might be a loophole. She could have left off the naive statement. I really wonder if the county atty. really said might.. No wonder they have the reputation they have as LE.

Janelle Kendall did state in an interview with WJON radio, in December 2015, that they had looked for loopholes to charge Heinrich but they were unable to find any. She also said they are waiting for DNA testing on some items with regard to Jacobs case. She also spoke of the Paynesville assault cluster, which was how they referred to those cases for years

Interestingly, that interview was recently removed from the WJON website.

I quoted this interview several times in 'Answers In The Sand'

I remember listening to that interview. Or possibly another interview with her (I think she's done a couple). I remember thinking she was being a little mysterious, saying they were looking into loopholes, and someone had called in with an idea that they wrre in the process of checking out.

So we now know without a shadow of a doubt that Heinrich abducted Jared - in that case I think we know pretty much who abducted Jacob. If only there was some way to persuade him to tell the truth about Jacob so he can be brought home.

You mean it wasn't the teacher who has zero history of this heinous behavior and is a well regarded citizen and decorated local teacher?

So we now know without a shadow of a doubt that Heinrich abducted Jared - in that case I think we know pretty much who abducted Jacob. If only there was some way to persuade him to tell the truth about Jacob so he can be brought home.

No we don't know. We're waiting with the Wetterlings on both Heinrich and DR.

The wetterlings don't believe Dr had anything to do with it

You mean it wasn't the teacher who has zero history of this heinous behavior and is a well regarded citizen and decorated local teacher?

I've been saying all along that I thought DR was a red herring. There was always something that didn't ring true about the case against him, not just the fact that he's been a teacher for decades without a whiff of an accusation against him. He just seemed like the type of harmless oddball who would be falsely accused of something when people didn't know where to look.

Heinrich, OTOH, seems like the type who would kidnap a young boy.

I SO wish he would. It just breaks my heart, even more so for the Wetterling family.

It's like, " C'mon dude, you've already cost this community SO MUCH pain, just do the right thing and fold already! "

I never did get this aspect of the serial killer/psychopath/sociopath mindset. The " taking to the grave " all of their secrets. Then again, that's MY rational brain trying to understand a brain that is just completely a MESS, IMO.

I SO wish he would. It just breaks my heart, even more so for the Wetterling family.

It's like, " C'mon dude, you've already cost this community SO MUCH pain, just do the right thing and fold already! "

I never did get this aspect of the serial killer/psychopath/sociopath mindset. The " taking to the grave " all of their secrets. Then again, that's MY rational brain trying to understand a brain that is just completely a MESS, IMO.

I suppose it gives them a feeling of power or whatever. He's denying any involvement in Jared's abduction even though his DNA is on the child's clothes, so I don't hold out any hope that he'll cough in Jacob's case. At least they may stand some chance of finding him by looking at Heinrich's movements over the years though.

(And a grim thought, I have to wonder are there other victims?)

And I'd still love to know which questions Heinrich FAILED on that polygraph all those years ago! Questions about Jacob, perhaps?? Ugh..

Exactly!
Re, other victims:scared:
BINS of boys clothing! Where in the HECK, did it all come from?!:maddening:
I suppose it gives them a feeling of power or whatever. He's denying any involvement in Jared's abduction even though his DNA is on the child's clothes, so I don't hold out any hope that he'll cough in Jacob's case. At least they may stand some chance of finding him by looking at Heinrich's movements over the years though.

(And a grim thought, I have to wonder are there other victims?)

Exactly!
Re, other victims:scared:
BINS of boys clothing! Where in the HECK, did it all come from?!:maddening:

Goodwill? Rummage sales? Stealing from the laundromat or clothes lines?

With the priests, victims told decades later. Boys rarely reported their abuse and if they did, parents would not tell for fear that their child would be called homosexual. If one wishes, this is documented on the net and it can be researched.

Being homosexual apparently was considered worse than a molester. Thank goodness things are changing.

So much drug abuse, alcoholism and suicide because of sexual abuse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel