Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to translate everything he says into Hebrew , then remove the spaces between each word , then manipulate the width and the height of the page until you can form some words that have a vague resemblance of something to do with nothing important.

He could even have been the one who created the Jacob-Torah-Matrix-Clue that was sent to Joy years ago and who no longer has it on her website. He probably bought the "Bible Code Book" in the 1990's and believed in the magic coded hidden messages therein

Mossad will probably read this so here is what he can do to prove anything can be manipulated to say anything you want. I know it because to humor the Drosnin book I took the "authors forward" from the book .... removed all the spaces and punctuation , and manipulated the width and height of it until I could get the words Noah , Adam , and Sin to show up.

Heck a person could likely take a chapter out of the bible and play with the Equidistant Letter Sequences until you come up with the word websleuths or wetterling or whatever you want.

Furthermore a true Israeli or Mossad would speak or write in a clear and straightforward manner ... we would not have to walk around scratching our heads trying to decipher meaning. And if they did write something in code you can be sure none of us could ever decipher it

best wishes .

Psalm 102:13

So much adieu about nothing. Thanks for the post! TOUCHE!

I'm not sure there will be an indictment if that can't prove the murder beyond a reasonable doubt. This may be one of those cases where we know Heinrich did it but he sits in jail for something else.

Sort of like OJ

I can't see what they would have on Heinrich unless by some miracle there is DNA on Aaron's pants. Pretty unlikely.

What else could there be? The tires and the shoe prints which did not cut it before.

Any ideas? A type like that would have trophies, but where would those be? Would he get rid of them?

He sure was savvy on what to do with Jared such as rolling in the snow. He is not as stupid as it would seem.

I can't see what they would have on Heinrich unless by some miracle there is DNA on Aaron's pants. Pretty unlikely.

What else could there be? The tires and the shoe prints which did not cut it before.

Any ideas? A type like that would have trophies, but where would those be? Would he get rid of them?

He sure was savvy on what to do with Jared such as rolling in the snow. He is not as stupid as it would seem.
Very good points. "rolling in the snow"....never thought of that before...but does go to your point...smart but stupid at the same time. The tire + shoe prints wouldn't "cut it"-placed him there but nothing beyond that. (speculating)...They must have something.....something physical.

I would think the tire tracks, etc., would do it but some prosecutors won't try a suspect without a body. It's also possible a good defense attorney could make LE's prior mistakes an issue.

You have to translate everything he says into Hebrew , then remove the spaces between each word , then manipulate the width and the height of the page until you can form some words that have a vague resemblance of something to do with nothing important.

He could even have been the one who created the Jacob-Torah-Matrix-Clue that was sent to Joy years ago and who no longer has it on her website. He probably bought the "Bible Code Book" in the 1990's and believed in the magic coded hidden messages therein

Mossad will probably read this so here is what he can do to prove anything can be manipulated to say anything you want. I know it because to humor the Drosnin book I took the "authors forward" from the book .... removed all the spaces and punctuation , and manipulated the width and height of it until I could get the words Noah , Adam , and Sin to show up.

Heck a person could likely take a chapter out of the bible and play with the Equidistant Letter Sequences until you come up with the word websleuths or wetterling or whatever you want.

Furthermore a true Israeli or Mossad would speak or write in a clear and straightforward manner ... we would not have to walk around scratching our heads trying to decipher meaning. And if they did write something in code you can be sure none of us could ever decipher it

best wishes .

Psalm 102:13
Speak for yourself Arnie😉

No deciphering or head scratching here🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am now extending the deadline for LE to discuss Jacob to the end of 2017. Heinrich just bought them another crutch to lean on. Even though LE continues to know since 2004 that which of these two men are responsible. I don't know what they are waiting for, but in the meantime, why don't they discuss what they found on the driveway in full and clear up ruling out a vehicle in 2004. Would it be too hard on heinrich or rassier? Might we get too close?

One footprint-I want two, three, four, five, six. One tire comparison, I want 4. DNA testing, is there anything happening?

What do people think about the idea that he may have done nothing physical re kids for all of those years.

BTK had years between his kills .

Karla Homola was a killer and she apparently is a mother and housewife for several years. Karla did the most horrific of crimes.

Of course, DH kept up his interest with children.

He would be an interesting one to profile. Of course, he lies so hard to tell what info they could get.

26 years is a long time.

Posts have been removed. Please do not tell other members how to think, what to discuss, or what to post.

If you have a problem with the thread, please notify a Mod or Admin. Do not try to moderate the board on your own ... not your job.

:tyou:

One footprint-I want two, three, four, five, six. One tire comparison, I want 4. DNA testing, is there anything happening?
Bet the Wetterling family would like this as well.

I am now extending the deadline for LE to discuss Jacob to the end of 2017. Heinrich just bought them another crutch to lean on. Even though LE continues to know since 2004 that which of these two men are responsible. I don't know what they are waiting for, but in the meantime, why don't they discuss what they found on the driveway in full and clear up ruling out a vehicle in 2004. Would it be too hard on heinrich or rassier? Might we get too close?
IMHO
LE knows just about as much as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads