Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heinrich faces disappointment
http://www.kare11.com/news/local/he...al-child-*advertiser censored*-case/251707981

Impressive that you understood that!

I can't understand anything from Mossad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understood! I wonder if some of Mossad's "road signs" are multi-directional......sometimes it seems birds of a feather flock together....and maybe so with DJH.

So which way would the Jerk go? Any ideas? (That is after the abduction)

He would either go left or right back to Paynesville imo. But I'm not sure he's even at the scene yet. He consistently is. If it was a match in 1990 then why did LE name DR a POI before Heinrich in 2010.

Possibly to the same spot where Jared was taken? I still think they should drag or empty that small quarry near that road.

Possibly to the same spot where Jared was taken? I still think they should drag or empty that small quarry near that road.

Don't leave the neighborhood unless something lets you leave the neighborhood. Before we start dragging quarries we should know what LE knows on the driveway.

Is heinrich there? I'm open to it. But LE warns he is not charged and still denied involvement, even though that is worthless. One footprint and one tire track deemed consistent means we must demand the full picture. If heinrich took a left or right out of St. Joe i suppose we can start guessing and dragging but there is ten thousand places he could be without a confession.

I would sure like to hear someone explain how the kidnapper could grab and burn or bury or hide the child in the neighborhood within the few minutes before all the police and searchers and helicopters and dogs arrived.

The most logical scenario is the kidnapper grabbed the child and immediately whisked him away in a car

Because the one thing we can be absolutely certain of is the kidnapper knew by letting the other two boys run home they would be calling the police within minutes.

And that fact alone should rule out Mr Rassier. No way would he snatch one of the neighbors children at the end of his own driveway and let the other two neighbor kids run home to call police while he nonchalantly goes back to his house. It would never happen.

I would sure like to hear someone explain how the kidnapper could grab and burn or bury or hide the child in the neighborhood within the few minutes before all the police and searchers and helicopters and dogs arrived.

The most logical scenario is the kidnapper grabbed the child and immediately whisked him away in a car

Because the one thing we can be absolutely certain of is the kidnapper knew by letting the other two boys run home they would be calling the police within minutes.

And that fact alone should rule out Mr Rassier. No way would he snatch one of the neighbors children at the end of his own driveway and let the other two neighbor kids run home to call police while he nonchalantly goes back to his house. It would never happen.

So clear him. Get his stuff back and ungag the gag order.

I can't understand anything from Mossad.

You have to translate everything he says into Hebrew , then remove the spaces between each word , then manipulate the width and the height of the page until you can form some words that have a vague resemblance of something to do with nothing important.

He could even have been the one who created the Jacob-Torah-Matrix-Clue that was sent to Joy years ago and who no longer has it on her website. He probably bought the "Bible Code Book" in the 1990's and believed in the magic coded hidden messages therein

Mossad will probably read this so here is what he can do to prove anything can be manipulated to say anything you want. I know it because to humor the Drosnin book I took the "authors forward" from the book .... removed all the spaces and punctuation , and manipulated the width and height of it until I could get the words Noah , Adam , and Sin to show up.

Heck a person could likely take a chapter out of the bible and play with the Equidistant Letter Sequences until you come up with the word websleuths or wetterling or whatever you want.

Furthermore a true Israeli or Mossad would speak or write in a clear and straightforward manner ... we would not have to walk around scratching our heads trying to decipher meaning. And if they did write something in code you can be sure none of us could ever decipher it

best wishes .

Psalm 102:13

I'm not sure there will be an indictment if that can't prove the murder beyond a reasonable doubt. This may be one of those cases where we know Heinrich did it but he sits in jail for something else.

I'm not sure there will be an indictment if that can't prove the murder beyond a reasonable doubt. This may be one of those cases where we know Heinrich did it but he sits in jail for something else.

I am truly giving Heinrich a chance to be the guy, but when you look at what we've got now, I can't help but think there is some reasonable doubt at this time.

1. Where is Jacob?

2. Was more than one of heinrichs shoe prints found at the scene? Coinciding with Jacobs and/or his own vehicle?

3. What is the determined size of the shoe print as compared to heinrichs shoe?

If the size of the shoe is the same and the tire tracks are the same and if Jacobs and Heinrichs footprints both end at that parked car, why did LE change their theory to someone local and on foot and dig up dans property twice and name him a POI before heinrich?

This is the nightmare LE has created for everyone but themselves, because they just continue to sit there with their mouths zipped. They have the answers and they know who did it.

I am truly giving Heinrich a chance to be the guy, but when you look at what we've got now, I can't help but think there is some reasonable doubt at this time.

1. Where is Jacob?

2. Was more than one of heinrichs shoe prints found at the scene? Coinciding with Jacobs and/or his own vehicle?

3. What is the determined size of the shoe print as compared to heinrichs shoe?

If the size of the shoe is the same and the tire tracks are the same and if Jacobs and Heinrichs footprints both end at that parked car, why did LE change their theory to someone local and on foot and dig up dans property twice and name him a POI before heinrich?

This is the nightmare LE has created for everyone but themselves, because they just continue to sit there with their mouths zipped. They have the answers and they know who did it.

Good questions....maybe the crux of the matter. But even tire track evidence + DNA evidence has a small small % of doubt.....so what is the preponderance of evidence? Where is the weight?

Yes, why indeed switch to perp on foot? It begs a question.

He would either go left or right back to Paynesville imo. But I'm not sure he's even at the scene yet. He consistently is. If it was a match in 1990 then why did LE name DR a POI before Heinrich in 2010.

I say left. He turned left(west) at the Tom Thumb store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010