Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO DH is about to be convicted of crimes that will never allow him to be out of prison. DH may as well confess, assuming... It will, at least, give the Wetterlings peace.

If this wasn't so horrific, it would be farcical. And I say that with the utmost compassion for the young victim. I imagine the poor boy was left with unrelenting fear. I'm grateful the other boy was there as a witness. Otherwise, his claims might not have been taken seriously, as was the case with Bill Comeans in an unrelated Ohio tragedy.

Paynesville Victim Speaks Out: ‘It’s Time For Some Answers’
November 12, 2015 6:31 PM By Esme Murphy

[...]

In a handwritten part of a police report, Mitch described what happened next.

“All of a sudden someone grabbed me by the throat and pulled me off my bike. I screamed as he grabbed me by the testicles. I told him that this was the second time he got me.”

Court documents and another police report show that Mitch had been attacked by the same man three months earlier.

Former FBI boss reflects on Heinrich, Wetterling case
Dana Thiede, KARE 4:17 p.m. EST November 12, 2015

[...]

"People don't know that what they know... one piece of conversation they might have heard could be what we really, really need and if you don't report it, shame on you," Garber said.

"You need to call law enforcement. So they get many, many calls, they want the calls, they'll determine which of them is significant and what can be followed up on, and this is a good time, a time to really come forward."

New thought... Does anyone know if a known child molestor committed suicide on the day of the news conference or the days that followed? My hypothesis is that person may have been tied to DJH somehow & may have known something. There has to be someone DJH confessed to or said something weird to at some point.

Yea, I'd wager that at least one person thought about it. Let's hope if they carry through with it they will at least leave their story and evidence behind.

I read that it was a St Cloud National Guard group that was called in to do the ground search for Jacob. DJH was a part of the Willmar National Guard I understand
I was reading an article about how several hundred National Guard members were involved in the initial search for Jacob. I wonder if they had to sign in and if Heinrich ever participated? I would be very curious.

Interesting that the " attacker " asked the victim what "grade" he was in all those years ago in Paynesville. Flash forward to Jacobs case and the attacker asks the victim(s) their ages. AGAIN, MANY similarities that are very hard to ignore.
If this wasn't so horrific, it would be farcical. And I say that with the utmost compassion for the young victim. I imagine the poor boy was left with unrelenting fear. I'm grateful the other boy was there as a witness. Otherwise, his claims might not have been taken seriously, as was the case with Bill Comeans in an unrelated Ohio tragedy.

Paynesville Victim Speaks Out: ‘It’s Time For Some Answers’
November 12, 2015 6:31 PM By Esme Murphy

[...]

In a handwritten part of a police report, Mitch described what happened next.

“All of a sudden someone grabbed me by the throat and pulled me off my bike. I screamed as he grabbed me by the testicles. I told him that this was the second time he got me.”

Court documents and another police report show that Mitch had been attacked by the same man three months earlier.

Would a person really take down a house and bring that attention towards there if he was meaning to destroy evidence or a body? The authorities and fire dept may show up before its completely destroyed.

“In my whole career investigating crimes, evidence is what counts,” he told the TV station. “Whatever else that people see — emotions, logic, common sense — that’s good, but it’s not evidence. So I’m hoping that this is their first step. They proved other crimes. I’m hoping that they’re going to be able to find the evidence that either he did it, or he didn’t do it.”

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/11/1...ls-arrest-attempt-to-charge-heinrich-in-1989/

Hello Everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.
I have followed this case for a long time, and am both thrilled and sickened by the new developments.
I just read the 1989 arson article this morning and feel that it likely is one of the missing puzzle pieces.
The timing fits perfectly. He may have held Jacob for a few days or even weeks for his "use" before he killed him. I hate even writing this, but if he disposed of the body in several bags, suitcases or something similar, put them in the basement of that house and set it ablaze, there would be nothing left to find, especially for excavators that have no reason to be suspicious.
My heart hurts for the Wetterlings. As much as they want answers, the reality of what happened to their precious son has got to be unbearable.
MOO 🐮

It would be interesting to know more about the fire. Was the house a total loss/burnt to the ground? Based on the excavating work it sounds that way. Are there any photos accompanying the article? I wonder if LE will make any attempt to determine where the material was disposed of.

I think with all the LE pleas for someone to come forward they know SOMEONE has information on DH. It's been said on here before, they just don't know who is holding that info. If DH didn't flat out tell someone what he did, they were SUSPICIOUS of his activities up to and surrounding the time of Jacob's disappearance to know something. I HOPE this person (or persons) comes forward. I wonder if someone who knows something visits these boards or Joy's blog. If you do... He is in jail, he can't hurt you or anyone else. PLEASE ell what you know and help bring peace to the Wetterling family.

It would be good to know where it was taken, however, 26 years is a LONG time. There is probably nothing left to find.

Welcome to all our new posters... Red Viewfinder, TCBadger, AnnaCabana! :welcome6:

There can be miracles. I think it is a miracle that maybe Heinrich stopped his attacks and no longer hurt children physically for 26 years.

Dumps now have maps of where refuse is deposited but don't know if they did back then. And if records were kept.

Maybe the actual physical site of the house can be looked at for any possiblity of finding something.

I can I find the link now, but am I correct that new information was released that Aaron Larson was groped in the groin area before being told to run and not look back?

Anything is possible. I hope LE checks into all of it. I feel that Jacob's body was in that house and the fire was set to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810