Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned here post #220. I am glad you brought it up again... where was DJH between the time the Gwost's saw him at the Tom Thumb and the abduction later that night? Has anyone searched for people known to DJH in St. Joseph? Could he have been at someone's house actually "doing laundry"?

He was probably doing laundry at DR's house. That's where his prints are and now they are both POI's. Big trouble!

He was probably doing laundry at DR's house. That's where his prints are and now they are both POI's. Big trouble!

I can't tell if you are joking, and I can't spare the energy to figure it out. :thinking:

Do you remember the family with children that DJH had pictures of at one point? And this family was related to the Paynesville family whose house was burned down in November 1989? This same family had another member at the monastery in St. Joseph. Hard to say whether DJH actually knew this person though. I wonder if you could see 91st/16th ave from the monastery at the time?

I can't tell if you are joking, and I can't spare the energy to figure it out. :thinking:

Do you remember the family with children that DJH had pictures of at one point? And this family was related to the Paynesville family whose house was burned down in November 1989? This same family had another member at the monastery in St. Joseph. Hard to say whether DJH actually knew this person though. I wonder if you could see 91st/16th ave from the monastery at the time?

I'm joking all the way. 1911s, the prints are not in the house or on top of the house, they are on the driveway so far. Remember though, there must be more of his prints than just one.

I'm joking all the way. 1911s, the prints are not in the house or on top of the house, they are on the driveway so far. Remember though, there must be more of his prints than just one.

Okay, now I can not stop chuckling about the two of them doing laundry at DR's house.:laughing:

"Hey man, I heard your parents are out of town. Mind if I bring my dirty clothes over?"
"Sure thing, I'm just sitting around indexing my vinyl. Planning on sweeping the dirt driveway later, so be careful where you step."

Of course I should say I think DR is innocent. Still... thanks for the laugh, Sas.

hardy har har funny stuff guy

No. St. Ben's (college and nunnery - not a monastery) and the St. Joseph Catholic church and Rectory are all on Minnesota Street downtown, too far away from 91st/16th to see anything.

A tiny bit off topic, but I highly recommend the Netflix series "Making of a Murderer". Imo there's a few similarities between the Manitowoc Co. Sheriff's Dept and Stearns Co in terms of corruption and wrongly accused (re: DR)

No. St. Ben's (college and nunnery - not a monastery) and the St. Joseph Catholic church and Rectory are all on Minnesota Street downtown, too far away from 91st/16th to see anything.

Okay, thanks for the info. On Google Earth, it looks like there were a lot of empty fields between there (Chapel Lane) and the intersection where Jacob turned onto 91st headed towards Tom Thumb, at least in 1991. But, yeah, it's a long shot as it's still a good 1.5 miles as the crow flies, and it was dark, etc. St. Ben's would have to have a very tall building to be able to see over trees and hills. Hm. Are there any other nearby streets where DJH (or the perp, if he isn't the one) could easily see bikers (and know that they were kids)? And still get to the abduction site before the boys returned down the road? Just thinking out loud here. I'd love for someone to be able to pin him to the area later in the day. Wishful thinking, probably.

A bit OT, but nuns live in monasteries too. I do think the name is St. Benedict's Monastery or something like that.

A tiny bit off topic, but I highly recommend the Netflix series "Making of a Murderer". Imo there's a few similarities between the Manitowoc Co. Sheriff's Dept and Stearns Co in terms of corruption and wrongly accused (re: DR)

Really? I don't. Avery was wrongly convicted and did 18 years in jail. And maybe because of a sheriff and prosecutor personal agenda. I don't think DR has been wronged to anywhere near that level!! And I don't think anyone had a personal grudge against DR either.

Not saying it isn't terribly unfortunate for him or that there wasn't any incompetence in the investigation.

Okay, thanks for the info. On Google Earth, it looks like there were a lot of empty fields between there (Chapel Lane) and the intersection where Jacob turned onto 91st headed towards Tom Thumb, at least in 1991. But, yeah, it's a long shot as it's still a good 1.5 miles as the crow flies, and it was dark, etc. St. Ben's would have to have a very tall building to be able to see over trees and hills. Hm. Are there any other nearby streets where DJH (or the perp, if he isn't the one) could easily see bikers (and know that they were kids)? And still get to the abduction site before the boys returned down the road? Just thinking out loud here. I'd love for someone to be able to pin him to the area later in the day. Wishful thinking, probably.

A bit OT, but nuns live in monasteries too. I do think the name is St. Benedict's Monastery or something like that.

Ok, they do call it the monastery sometimes, but I thought perhaps it was being confused with the monastery at St. John's University which is where the monks live. (And St. John's is where the pedophile monks and priests are restricted.) St. Ben's and St. John's colleges are affiliated now. Back in 1989, St. Ben's was an all female college and St. John's was for males. St. John's is further west of St. Joe.

Ok, they do call it the monastery sometimes, but I thought perhaps it was being confused with the monastery at St. John's University which is where the monks live. (And St. John's is where the pedophile monks and priests are restricted.) St. Ben's and St. John's colleges are affiliated now. Back in 1989, St. Ben's was an all female college and St. John's was for males. St. John's is further west of St. Joe.

Sorry, I haven't mentioned that I am familiar with the general area and the distinction between St. John's and St. Ben's. We have a summer home a bit to the east of there. I am not extremely familiar with St. Joseph itself, though, hence the questions.

Anyway, DJH had a possible association with one of the nuns that is/was at St. Ben's. An aunt of the boys he associated with in his younger days. This is probably not newsworthy in any way, just something I came across looking through obits, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member