Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

It would seem that he has FAE fetal alcohol effect. There are hundreds of effects of alcohol use by mother while child in the womb and it is felt that father's alcohol use may impact as well. He does seem to have physical things such as the short stature , impulse control, and the thick glasses.

But he could have issues because of growing up in an alcoholic home and the resulting chaos as well.

I bring this up as people with FAS or FAE are not brilliant in the way they carry on their life. It is so unreal that he eluded being captured for anything for so many years.

Really interesting article. I've been wondering about his growing up years. Part of me doesn't want to think of him as human, but this really does bring that fact home. I wonder if the store-owner who showed concern about him could get him to confess.

Nah. He isn't human.

Patty wrote a letter once, didn't she stating that the molester had been a troubled child? I forget the content now.

Hart had a nightmare childhood as well. I feel for the children they were once upon a time. But as adults they cannot live free.

In the long run, we have to deal with these issues that create monsters.

Let me know if you can think of anything that was missed here, or any times / dates to correct.

Thanks!
Rob

Attachments

• The Wetterling Investigation – A Comprehensive Timeline.pdf
    186.6 KB · Views: 73
Let me know if you can think of anything that was missed here, or any times / dates to correct.

Thanks!
Rob

Several things.

1. Of course it is all neatly laid out here without all of the other 12,000 tips, but this timeline seems to practically have Heinrich wrapped in a bow. He seems so obvious. How many conincidences can there be????

2. I think a lot of us thought the searches of a church and home in Bruno had to do with Bohaty. Blom makes total sense.

3. Could the informant who gave the Hart notes possibly be Robert Dudley? Too modest, Robert!

Several things.

1. Of course it is all neatly laid out here without all of the other 12,000 tips, but this timeline seems to practically have Heinrich wrapped in a bow. He seems so obvious. How many conincidences can there be????

2. I think a lot of us thought the searches of a church and home in Bruno had to do with Bohaty. Blom makes total sense.

3. Could the informant who gave the Hart notes possibly be Robert Dudley? Too modest, Robert!

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When asked about Heinrich, Wetterling said she didn't know him and still had many questions about how he could be connected to her son's disappearance.

"He would be a total stranger to us," she said. "What brought him to that road? You've been on our road; there's nobody on that road. He let all his other victims go. He had a lot of victims over time, and they were all let go. Where did he take him? The others he just assaulted. He grabbed some off bikes, and he assaulted them, and then let them go.

"Where is Jacob if he is the guy? There's a lot that fits, but there is some that doesn't. And I'm totally perplexed."

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_29210924/wetterlings-host-community-meeting-paynesville

When asked about Heinrich, Wetterling said she didn't know him and still had many questions about how he could be connected to her son's disappearance.

"He would be a total stranger to us," she said. "What brought him to that road? You've been on our road; there's nobody on that road. He let all his other victims go. He had a lot of victims over time, and they were all let go. Where did he take him? The others he just assaulted. He grabbed some off bikes, and he assaulted them, and then let them go.

"Where is Jacob if he is the guy? There's a lot that fits, but there is some that doesn't. And I'm totally perplexed."

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_29210924/wetterlings-host-community-meeting-paynesville

"He would be a total stanger to us"

The rarest of abductions, but we now know he was a total stranger to Jared as well.

"What brought him to that road"

We now know heinrich worked at fingerhut only a few weeks before the kidnapping. Perhaps he became familiar with St Joe that way. Was the Tom Thumb his stop for gas or whatever while working at fingerhut and living in paynesville? He is a prowler, made worse after doing Jared.

"Why wasn't he let go"

I think he had escalated to a higher point in his behavior after doing Jared. He told Jared that if he were to go to authorities he would seek him out and kill him. I believe Heinrich became very angry when this became true and his behavior became much more panicked and violent with Jacob. I also believe Jacob never gave in to his attacker.

Where is Jacob?

Talk to Heinrich.

All very good points made to her questions, imo.

The rarest of abductions, but we now know he was a total stranger to Jared as well.

We now know heinrich worked at fingerhut only a few weeks before the kidnapping. Perhaps he became familiar with St Joe that way. Was the Tom Thumb his stop for gas or whatever while working at fingerhut and living in paynesville? He is a prowler, made worse after doing Jared.

"Why wasn't he let go"

I think he had escalated to a higher point in his behavior after doing Jared. He told Jared that if he were to go to authorities he would seek him out and kill him. I believe Heinrich became very angry when this became true and his behavior became much more panicked and violent with Jacob. I also believe Jacob never gave in to his attacker.

Where is Jacob?

Talk to Heinrich.

"Why wasn't he let go"

Where is Jacob?

Talk to Heinrich.

RBBM It is possible that Jacob fought back and enraged him, threatened to expose him, or Jacob expired during abuse. The remains were hidden so as not to leave any evidence.

An interesting question popped into my mind for you locals. Were there any funeral homes with a crematorium in the area that were shut down due to unethical/illegal practices or had employees that were convicted of Necrophilia? If there was one or more, can Heinrich be tied to at least one by association with employees or owner(s)?

RBBM It is possible that Jacob fought back and enraged him, threatened to expose him, or Jacob expired during abuse. The remains were hidden so as not to leave any evidence.

An interesting question popped into my mind for you locals. Were there any funeral homes with a crematorium in the area that were shut down due to unethical/illegal practices or had employees that were convicted of Necrophilia? If there was one or more, can Heinrich be tied to at least one by association with employees or owner(s)?

St. John's.

What is Heinrich's association with the church?

I've never heard of any around here. St. John's has their own crematorium also, but Heinrich would have had to have known someone who worked there.

Edited to add: I guess a few minds went there. Maybe Heinrich was abused by one of the many pedophile priests and got a return favor to keep quiet? Just speculating.

If Henrich is the guy, whatever happened seems like it stopped him from physical contact. If he did it and his *advertiser censored* sentence is really long, maybe he will tell as there is nothing to be gained.

He may be thinking that his sentence may not be too long so why tell something that will get him LWOP?

In somewhat related news (Moose Lake, sex offenders)... There was a letter to the editor in today’s paper from James Meemken, a sex offender who is now in Moose Lake opining about how he feels "buried alive".

State program 'buries alive' sex offender
James Meemken, Moose Lake

Editor's note: The author was labeled a pattern sex offender in May 1998 after being found guilty in Stearns County court of attempted criminal sexual conduct with a 9-year-old girl. He had previous convictions in Ramsey County for criminal sexual conduct from 1993. He submitted this commentary about his experiences in the Minnesota Sex Offender Program in Moose Lake.

"I woke up at 4 a.m., as I do most mornings, buried alive.
When I was a teen, I had to get up at this time to milk the cows. Those days are long gone now, but I still find myself waking up at this time. I have time to ponder on my life today living in a concrete box about 8 feet by 10 feet with a stainless steel sink/toilet and razor-wired fencing outside my window — buried alive.

My thoughts go to how did I get here? And will anyone ever hear my screams? I lash out with frustration at times, but no one seems to hear or even care that I am hurting….” More at link.

(JMO, I can’t work up a lot of sympathy for someone who had multiple convictions and is a pattern sex offender. YMMV)

http://www.sctimes.com/story/opinion/2016/01/09/state-program-buries-alive-sex-offender/78381084/

Thanks!
Rob

So according to this timeline the attempted abductions and assaults did NOT stop after Jacobs abduction.

So according to this timeline the attempted abductions and assaults did NOT stop after Jacobs abduction.

Hard to say there is a connection though, maybe there were some false reports, or maybe that kind of thing was happening all over and went under reported?

Was it him or someone else or false reports? Remember, they were watching him for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?