Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a specific thread for DR. Please post your questions about him in there.

In a previous post you speculated that DR carried Jacob away in a basket. Could you elaborate more on this?
In a previous post you thought more than one perp was involved.

Anyway, how would Heinrich know that DR's parents were gone? How would he know the length and the ease of the driveway?

DR talked about the afternoon car. But why would a car go down a driveway looking for kids at the home of people who had no young children and then return that night?

That's quite a bit of speculation. Could you highlight where these two would have met?
Is it not entirely possible that Heinrich and Rassier knew each other? Perhaps Heinrich threatened Rassier and that is why he has more "information" that he can't share.

Human - Post a link to your statistics noted below.
Is it not entirely possible that Heinrich and Rassier knew each other? Perhaps Heinrich threatened Rassier and that is why he has more "information" that he can't share.

As we read on here, we see in Stearns area alone there were tons of pervs. When Jacob was kidnapoed, I heard that there were 7000 arrested pervs in MN.

Human. Why haven't you ever liked a positive post on Dan Rassier? I've read every post on this forum related to Jacob and your questions and comments always reflect Dan in a negative light. Even when you were proven wrong when Jacob and Jareds cases were linked together you continued to suspect Dan. Are you committed to going fully down with the ship? When will you finally apologize to Dan and admit you were fully wrong about him? Sas did.

Welcome and thank you for being curious in the search for Jacob. Are you a local? Did you have a chance to know Jacob?

Such an easy question to answer. It was the longest driveway on the road and easiest to hide a car. How do you know there were two?

Why would these pervs choose the driveway of a family with no young children?

You know how about you create a new thread on this forum entitled "It Can't Happen Here, Answers In the Sand" for a more sole discussion of your books and their content. That way we don't interrupt other topics.

A new thread started for discussion about the books...

Sorry to post here, since this isn't the DR thread, but as a possible answer, could it be that DR meant he couldn't share more publicly due to the active investigation, but did​ share his info with LE?

Quite a few of the posts on this page need to move to the DR dedicated thread. :gaah:

December 1989

Wetterling Task Force Checking Redwood Falls Kidnap Attempt

"The Redwood Falls boy told the FBI he was riding his bicycle home from a doctor's appointment about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday [December 19, 1989] when he was stopped by a man driving a medium-sized, red, two-door car. The boy said the man wore a dark ski mask over his face and a dark jacket and ordered the boy into the car. The boy refused, raced home and told his parents, who called police."

"The FBI believes the Redwood Falls attempted kidnapping to be genuine . . ."

"We hit it pretty hard yesterday (Wednesday)," FBI spokesman Byron Gigler said. "We talked to law enforcement officials and some school officials, and we think it's legit."

[12/22/1989 St. Paul Pioneer Press, Section 5C]

April 2016

Patty Wetterling to present ‘Building a World that is Worthy of its Children’ in Redwood Falls April 4

“Every day children are being abused around the globe emotionally, physically and sexually . . . the truth is it is occurring in this community, and it has been going on for generations.”

Support the Survivor to Solve the Case​

Prov. 11:14

December 1989

Wetterling Task Force Checking Redwood Falls Kidnap Attempt

"The Redwood Falls boy told the FBI he was riding his bicycle home from a doctor's appointment about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday [December 19, 1989] when he was stopped by a man driving a medium-sized, red, two-door car. The boy said the man wore a dark ski mask over his face and a dark jacket and ordered the boy into the car. The boy refused, raced home and told his parents, who called police."

"The FBI believes the Redwood Falls attempted kidnapping to be genuine . . ."

"We hit it pretty hard yesterday (Wednesday)," FBI spokesman Byron Gigler said. "We talked to law enforcement officials and some school officials, and we think it's legit."

[12/22/1989 St. Paul Pioneer Press, Section 5C]

April 2016

Patty Wetterling to present ‘Building a World that is Worthy of its Children’ in Redwood Falls April 4

“Every day children are being abused around the globe emotionally, physically and sexually . . . the truth is it is occurring in this community, and it has been going on for generations.”

Support the Survivor to Solve the Case​

Prov. 11:14

The day of the week, time of day, MO (yelling to the boy from inside the car) and vehicle description do not fit Heinrich's other abductions. One thing that is consistent is the boy reported that the man had a deep raspy voice, like a smoker.

I wonder though if Heinrich could have been scared off at this point, because he was interviewed by the FBI three days earlier.

ELOC any upcoming puvlic case information, court dates coming up for dh?

ELOC any upcoming puvlic case information, court dates coming up for dh?

Not sure what you meant by public information, so I'll answer in two parts that should cover it...

1. If you were wondering about public discussion? - I'll be at the College of St. Benedict on Wednesday, April 6th at 6:00 PM for a book discussion, with a lot of time for Q&A. Again, as was the case with Paynesville...this was scheduled well before the arrest of Danny Heinrich.

2. Court dates coming up? All I'm aware of is that Heinrich's trial is scheduled for July, Minneapolis or St. Paul, I think.

Quite a few of the posts on this page need to move to the DR dedicated thread. :gaah:

A little difficult to do when references are to both DH and DR in the same post or when the original post that is being responded is about DH but flows into discussion about the two of them. Can't have parts of the same convo split between two threads, and if the convo gets moved to the DR thread members will be suggesting they should be in the DH thread.

Human note there were "pervs". I would like to know who the other perv is that is being referenced.

This was Human responding to ME about MY speculating about more than one person being involved in abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice