Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS....worth a try.

He aint confessed then, he aint confessed now, and he aint ever gonna confess to Jared. You either prove it with DNA or you got nothin'. From what I know, neither POI will confess even if DNA proves it. I'm not giving this guy a hotel yet.

Well then. If you're not giving him a hotel..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Still no resolution to this ice cold case?

<mod snip>

Until then, consider the common denominator to these and many other people who have been associated with this frozen stalemate case:

D. M.

T. H.

D. H.

R. B., Sr.

B. B.

L. K.

F. H.

T. G.

T. A.

T. B.

T. K.

M. F.

F. M.

R. E.

A. T.

Recognizing the common denominator (the bigger picture) is essential to understanding this abduction. Do you see it? (Hint: It is an 8-letter word beginning with the letter "C")

Again, it is hoped that all concerned parties will be left with the right impressions, and with those sentiments all are encouraged to use ingenuity and creative thinking, logistics, data processing, dynamic planning and information science, to start seeing the big picture!

Prov. 11:14

Still no resolution to this ice cold case?

<mod snip>

Until then, consider the common denominator to these and many other people who have been associated with this frozen stalemate case:

D. M.

T. H.

D. H.

R. B., Sr.

B. B.

L. K.

F. H.

T. G.

T. A.

T. B.

T. K.

M. F.

F. M.

R. E.

A. T.

Recognizing the common denominator (the bigger picture) is essential to understanding this abduction. Do you see it? (Hint: It is an 8-letter word beginning with the letter "C")

Again, it is hoped that all concerned parties will be left with the right impressions, and with those sentiments all are encouraged to use ingenuity and creative thinking, logistics, data processing, dynamic planning and information science, to start seeing the big picture!

Prov. 11:14

So, a Catholic took him. Wow, good way to narrow it down for us. [emoji849]

I think they have the guy in jail already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx for the link. That pretty much says it all.

I agree. Did you click on the link at the bottom of the article? It links to another story with some interesting comments...

"The presence of the defendant’s DNA on the sleeve of the Cold Spring victim, the similarity of manner in which the attacks were conducted, their geographic proximity, the sexual motivation of the offenses, the similarity of ages and gender of the victims, the similar physical description of the suspect, the tire tracks and footprints at the scene of the Wetterling abduction — all link the offenses to each other and to the defendant," the court document says.

A "court document says?" Oh my, my, my....

I agree. Did you click on the link at the bottom of the article? It links to another story with some interesting comments...

"The presence of the defendant&#8217;s DNA on the sleeve of the Cold Spring victim, the similarity of manner in which the attacks were conducted, their geographic proximity, the sexual motivation of the offenses, the similarity of ages and gender of the victims, the similar physical description of the suspect, the tire tracks and footprints at the scene of the Wetterling abduction &#8212; all link the offenses to each other and to the defendant," the court document says.

Forgot link: http://www.fox9.com/news/151935667-story

The more heinrich talks, the more I believe him.

http://www.fox9.com/news/118495535-story

"They don't want jurors to know investigators found "19 three-inch binders" of child *advertiser censored*, a computer with child *advertiser censored*" Yea....just the kind of guy I would believe whatever comes out of his pie hole and trust around my grandsons.

"The presence of the defendant’s DNA on the sleeve of the Cold Spring victim, the similarity of manner in which the attacks were conducted, their geographic proximity, the sexual motivation of the offenses, the similarity of ages and gender of the victims, the similar physical description of the suspect, the tire tracks and footprints at the scene of the Wetterling abduction — all link the offenses to each other and to the defendant," the court document says.

I did click on the link, thx. And it fortunately or unfortunately rings true.

Thank you! So glad to see this confirmation of dh by LE. I am new to the forum but a local and we are glad that this predator is off the streets. They finally have the right person. I hope he finds it in.his heart to give the wetterlings closure. I also want to praise DR who is a very well respected member of our community. He has been a great mentor to my own children, so sad that he was wrongly accused.

Thank you! So glad to see this confirmation of dh by LE. I am new to the forum but a local and we are glad that this predator is off the streets. They finally have the right person. I hope he finds it in.his heart to give the wetterlings closure. I also want to praise DR who is a very well respected member of our community. He has been a great mentor to my own children, so sad that he was wrongly accused.

Praise DR. He was the only witness to a vehicle happening that night, and a darn good one too.

I very seldom travel through the St cloud area, but my husband had an appointment up there, so I rode along. I noticed on our car GPS system how wooded and how many bodies of water (probably a lot of abandoned quarries) are in the Richmond area. Has anyone but me ever wondered if Heinrich took Jacob but actually did not kill him?...but instead turned him loose in the wooded Richmond area? ( that is where he took Jared... I know that was an abandoned farmsite). Could he have told Jacob to run into the woods, it looks like to me most of it is such dense thicket that it could not have been searched very easily and was probably not in the immediate search area. If Jacob ran into the woods, got lost or fell and broke a leg, as I recall it was not many days after the day that he was taken that the nights got pretty cold. Could he have died of exposure? The run or I will shoot seems to be Heinrich's mode of operation. I never thought about this until my ride through the area.

I very seldom travel through the St cloud area, but my husband had an appointment up there, so I rode along. I noticed on our car GPS system how wooded and how many bodies of water (probably a lot of abandoned quarries) are in the Richmond area. Has anyone but me ever wondered if Heinrich took Jacob but actually did not kill him?...but instead turned him loose in the wooded Richmond area? ( that is where he took Jared... I know that was an abandoned farmsite). Could he have told Jacob to run into the woods, it looks like to me most of it is such dense thicket that it could not have been searched very easily and was probably not in the immediate search area. If Jacob ran into the woods, got lost or fell and broke a leg, as I recall it was not many days after the day that he was taken that the nights got pretty cold. Could he have died of exposure? The run or I will shoot seems to be Heinrich's mode of operation. I never thought about this until my ride through the area.

If you're serious, I would recommend starting there-at the site of Jareds assault. We would need to form a circle of about 40 people then canvass out from there. It would take a day or two to say we tried.

Does anyone know if heinrichs brother, since DH doesn't really talk, or even DAH for that matter, if one of them would remember Heinrichs handgun?

Anything is possible... but it's unlikely due to Heinrich's escalating behavior at the time. Then you couple that with his recent financial strain before Jacob and you start seeing a picture of this predators world crashing around him. The scenarios unfortunately were not good for anyone in his path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice