Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of hours is what the news channel I watched said.

Two hours.

It boggles my mind. The unbearable torture and heartbreak that the Wetterlings and others have struggled with for 27 years; the hopes, prayers, searches, billboards, buttons, media, foundations, and it was all over in 2 hours.

I'm not sure there could possibly be anything more painful on this planet, than what the Wetterlings have faced, and continue to face today.

Something tells me there are more victims we and LE do not know about. DH admitted to Jacob on a plea deal, that got him something he wanted. There is no incentive for him to admit to any additional cases. He may have that smug feeling that "hey, I admitted to the one you have some evidence on, but I'm too smart for you and you don't know about all the other ones".

If it were me, I would be using GPR to search the entire area where Jacob was buried to see if anything else showed up. He knew the area. He knew where the bobcat was and he even knew where the key was. That is more than pure chance.

The timeline has been vague, but DH said saw kids at 8:00, 20 minutes for them to come back. Said he waited 2 hours to comeback and bury that was around 12:00. So about 90 to 120 minutes i'd say.

Trophies

The perp said that he kept Jared's underwear as a souvenir,

In the documents is,there any mention of finding Jacob's underwear?

Did he leave Jacob's jacket at the first site?

If he had the time to take Jacob from the first site, why didn't he just bury him deeper there? Why take him across a busy highway to a new location?

I dont understand this as well. He could have just added more dirt, this makes no sense. Maybe he kept the remains as trophies?

I think it spooked him that someone could have seen something so he decided to move him completely rather than keep him there.

Many people have been wondering about DH's whereabouts/job history throughout the years. I understand he worked at Fingerhut for awhile. There were many Fingerhuts in the Upper Midwest, including De Moines, Iowa. Getting a job with Fingerhut was incredibly easy during the late 80's/ 90's. He could have easily bounced around to different locations (like I did). Just something I've often thought about.

They also need to let gen pop know that HE is the reason that the other half of them Have to register as sex offenders when they are released. That may speed things up a bit.

Ohhh, that's something I've never thought about. Good point.

Heinrich told all of the details in court today. (Which I know you know since you're over in the other thread. But this is just for others who may be reading....)

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

So this recount states he made him perform a sexual act , while the other I read earlier stated he just touched him inappropriately. I have no doubt this account is closer to the real truth ... disgusting, evil monster.

Two hours.

It boggles my mind. The unbearable torture and heartbreak that the Wetterlings and others have struggled with for 27 years; the hopes, prayers, searches, billboards, buttons, media, foundations, and it was all over in 2 hours.

I'm not sure there could possibly be anything more painful on this planet, than what the Wetterlings have faced, and continue to face today.

And that poor little boy, tortured and terrorized for two hours. God help me now to not say what I want to say.

This is sickening but I am thinking about it.

1. Do you think he brought zjacob to that spot to do his evil or was it somewhere else and he brought him there to bury him?

According to his testimony, he had a police scanner in the car, and when he heard that an army of cops were converging on the kidnap site, he decided to drive much farther away, back to Paynesville which was his home turf. He stopped by a gravel pit and excavation site, had Jacob get out of the car, and he assaulted him there. He knew it was a rarely-frequented road at night.

2. It has been 27 years so thngs could change. Was there some kind of road to where Jacob was found in the past?

Heinrich followed a road, which was familiar to him since it was close to his home, that went by this gravel pit and excavation site and some sewage ponds. He first buried Jacob in the gravel pit, but one year later moved the remains across the road into a grove of trees on a farm property.

To bury Jacob originally, he found a Bobcat on site with the keys in it, and used that to dig a grave. When he buried Jacob the second time, he used some kind of trench digger he brought with him.

3. Otherwise, how did he bring a 75 pound
boy and a shovel to that spot?

Heinrich went home and came back with a shovel, but found it was not good enough to dig a grave. That's when he borrowed the Bobcat. He didn't have to carry Jacob far, the grave was close to the assault site. Heinrich was a burly guy.

4. I do not think he was shot or hit somewhere else because there would be blood in the car that would not come out.

He was shot next to the car right after being assaulted. A police car going by on a nearby road spooked Heinrich. He told Jacob to turn around (saying he had to relieve himself), took out his pistol and loaded it, then fired an empty chamber at the back of Jacob's head. After that he shot him with two bullets, killing him.

At least Heinrich will spend longer in prison than he would have done with a murder conviction, given the laws in effect in 1989 (which are the laws he would have to have been tried under). Apparently the maximum sentence he could have received if convicted of murder in Jacob's case was 18 years. Those laws have changed regarding child murders since then.

OMG! I am not sure I can hear the podcast on MPR but I am going to try.

A friend told me a few things about that night and other days, I am flabbergasted. LE was incompetent to the max! And the other astounding thing is that the community was so quiet on the things they knew, No gossip?

I hope people will listen and we can have discussion. There will be 8 in total.

No one on WS posting knew this info. Maybe a little piece, but no one has discussed these things! That night as like a circus of people out and about!

Am I understanding this correctly, this freak is being charged with *advertiser censored*, gets 20 years and no charges for what he admits to doing to Jacob?

Yes. It was either that or nobody knows what happened and a family never gets their kid back.

OMG! I am not sure I can hear the podcast on MPR but I am going to try.

A friend told me a few things about that night and other days, I am flabbergasted. LE was incompetent to the max! And the other astounding thing is that the community was so quiet on the things they knew, No gossip?

I hope people will listen and we can have discussion. There will be 8 in total.

No one on WS posting knew this info. Maybe a little piece, but no one has discussed these things! That night as like a circus of people out and about!
Never could shake LE & their incompetence..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Two hours.

Very well worded.
Nothing worse than this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics