Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, it's over, legally and factually.

It may be over legally (for the main parties invloved) but I don't think it's close to being over factually. There's a lot of information we don't know. DH's confession did not paint a completely comprehensive picture, although he may have provided a more lengthy account the previous day to LE. There are 1,000 questions that could be asked regarding his background, events leading up to the crime, the crime itself, and both the immediate aftermath and things he did between then and now. We have a lot of answers, but it's still a murky pool.

Is there a benefit to a profiler talking to him in the next few years? Is there more information that could be extracted that the family might want to know? Afterall, the car ride from the abduction spot to Paynseville was 45 minutes. Patty has expressed a great desire to know all the words Jacob said. Did they not exchange anything past the few remarks already described by DH in that drive? Would he even tell the truth about it if he was questioned further? Was he being completely honest in what he's already said? Jared himself caught him in an inconsitency regarding his assault, which could have been things being remembered differently, or it could have been an indication that DH was either modifying the truth or just mixing things up.

I'm not saying that we will ever know all of these things (or any of these things), or even that we need to, but they remain nonetheless.

It may be over legally (for the main parties invloved) but I don't think it's close to being over factually. There's a lot of information we don't know. DH's confession did not paint a completely comprehensive picture, although he may have provided a more lengthy account the previous day to LE. There are 1,000 questions that could be asked regarding his background, events leading up to the crime, the crime itself, and both the immediate aftermath and things he did between then and now. We have a lot of answers, but it's still a murky pool.

Is there a benefit to a profiler talking to him in the next few years? Is there more information that could be extracted that the family might want to know? Afterall, the car ride from the abduction spot to Paynseville was 45 minutes. Patty has expressed a great desire to know all the words Jacob said. Did they not exchange anything past the few remarks already described by DH in that drive? Would he even tell the truth about it if he was questioned further? Was he being completely honest in what he's already said? Jared himself caught him in an inconsitency regarding his assault, which could have been things being remembered differently, or it could have been an indication that DH was either modifying the truth or just mixing things up.

I'm not saying that we will ever know all of these things (or any of these things), or even that we need to, but they remain nonetheless.
I stand corrected. Legally it's over....but factually not.... as evidenced by your post. I spoke too soon. Thanks for the revelation.

May God Bless you today and always Jared.

Love, Zen

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Federal BOP 18854-041

Because of unique programming offered at FMC Devens, sex offenders make up approximately 40% of the inmate population. Inmates with a history of sexual offending at this institution are automatically enrolled in the Sex Offender Management Program (SOMP). This mandatory program assignment is for sex offenders who are ineligible or who do not volunteer for the residential treatment program. SOMP is designed to evaluate risk of sexual re-offense and associated management needs, and to provide and/or recommend appropriate management services during incarceration and upon release to the community. Our other sex offender specific program is the residential Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP-R). The SOTP-R is a voluntary, intensive, residential therapeutic program for higher risk male sex offenders serving time in the Bureau of Prisons. This residential treatment program, one of two in the BOP, employs a wide range of cognitive-behavioral and relapse prevention techniques to treat and manage sexual offenders.

You were told where to look. You scoffed.

You were told to expand. You refused.

You were given the formula. You failed to follow it.

You will return to the Third Stage again someday. Where? When? Seldem known, Seldem told . . .

Prov. 11:14

Federal BOP 18854-041

Because of unique programming offered at FMC Devens, sex offenders make up approximately 40% of the inmate population. Inmates with a history of sexual offending at this institution are automatically enrolled in the Sex Offender Management Program (SOMP). This mandatory program assignment is for sex offenders who are ineligible or who do not volunteer for the residential treatment program. SOMP is designed to evaluate risk of sexual re-offense and associated management needs, and to provide and/or recommend appropriate management services during incarceration and upon release to the community. Our other sex offender specific program is the residential Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP-R). The SOTP-R is a voluntary, intensive, residential therapeutic program for higher risk male sex offenders serving time in the Bureau of Prisons. This residential treatment program, one of two in the BOP, employs a wide range of cognitive-behavioral and relapse prevention techniques to treat and manage sexual offenders.

You will return to the Third Stage again someday. Where? When? Seldem known, Seldem told . . .

What is seldem?

What is seldem?

Seldem Telling, what turned Joy Baker on to Duane Hart. Oh wait, no..she discovered Hart on her own, I forgot. That's HER territory.

It's not that I would harm him I would just ask him where he needs to go, then I would say oh you mean this way and drop him of in the middle of rural Montana.

It's not that I would harm him I would just ask him where he needs to go, then I would say oh you mean this way and drop him of in the middle of rural Montana.

Not a bad idea, although I think rural Minnesota would be more appropriate, and would save you gas money

Federal prison and a medical center seem too nice for Heinrich, IMO.

He is with some really high profile inmates. Tsarnaev. Peter Madoff. John Franseze.

Federal prison and a medical center seem too nice for Heinrich, IMO.

Truer words have never been spoken. It's a travesty that he wasn't tried in a state court for murder charges. I know they had to cut him a deal to get him to talk, but the fact that he killed an innocent boy and then used his knowledge of Jacob's whereabouts to leverage a lesser sentence is the definition of despicable.

There's a warm place in hell for that *advertiser censored*.

Federal BOP 18854-041

Speaking for myself only....I have been at the Third Stage for some time now. I remember when you were SelTel. Thought provoking then.....thought provoking now...as Mossad. Of course you have been proven right....DR as a suspect was a waste of time(but I don't think the driveway evidence was a waste of time). Your insightfulness to the case was obvious from the start....despite the cryptic nature of the posts. Given your 3 statements:

"You were told where to look. You scoffed."

"You were told to expand. You refused."

"You were given the formula. You failed to follow it."

YOU told us where to look.....so that means YOU already KNEW where to look.
YOU told us to expand.....by that I presume to engage legal counsel financially by means of fund raising to circumnavigate the powers that be as they were stalemated-again YOU knowing that TPTB were wrong
YOU gave us the formula.....how did you know the formula applied to the perp?

Regardless of the above.....it doesn't matter now. The Boy(Jacob Wetterling) is dead...and has been since 1989. The question remains: why do YOU continue to taunt posters at WS? I am a simple citizen trying to understand the truth with no experience in the legal realm. I have assumed you are an attorney, LE, or something in that line of work. And if in that line of work, you are most adept. But despite your adeptness.......I question why this adeptness did not lead more quickly to the truth in the matter of the Jacob Wetterling abduction? If you had known all of which you reference....then why prolong the suffering of innocents? Despite all of your proclamations.....I think in the end....it just might have been the researching of "old newspapers" and "old notes" revisited by ELOCsoul which may have ultimately broke the case...and not your cryptic proclamations. You may have known...but were a dollar short and a day late.

Speaking for myself only....I have been at the Third Stage for some time now. I remember when you were SelTel. Thought provoking then.....thought provoking now...as Mossad. Of course you have been proven right....DR as a suspect was a waste of time(but I don't think the driveway evidence was a waste of time). Your insightfulness to the case was obvious from the start....despite the cryptic nature of the posts. Given your 3 statements:

"You were told where to look. You scoffed."

"You were told to expand. You refused."

"You were given the formula. You failed to follow it."

YOU told us where to look.....so that means YOU already KNEW where to look.
YOU told us to expand.....by that I presume to engage legal counsel financially by means of fund raising to circumnavigate the powers that be as they were stalemated-again YOU knowing that TPTB were wrong
YOU gave us the formula.....how did you know the formula applied to the perp?

Regardless of the above.....it doesn't matter now. The Boy(Jacob Wetterling) is dead...and has been since 1989. The question remains: why do YOU continue to taunt posters at WS? I am a simple citizen trying to understand the truth with no experience in the legal realm. I have assumed you are an attorney, LE, or something in that line of work. And if in that line of work, you are most adept. But despite your adeptness.......I question why this adeptness did not lead more quickly to the truth in the matter of the Jacob Wetterling abduction? If you had known all of which you reference....then why prolong the suffering of innocents? Despite all of your proclamations.....I think in the end....it just might have been the researching of "old newspapers" and "old notes" revisited by ELOCsoul which may have ultimately broke the case...and not your cryptic proclamations. You may have known...but were a dollar short and a day late.

If you recall, there were several suspects put forth such as one in Ohio was it?

So not sure that there was any knowledge.

In the original book I raised the possibility that it was one of Duane Hart's victims who kidnapped Jacob. A year ago I told Stearns County that one of Hart's victims knew where Jacob was buried. It was laughed off according to a local reporter.....

http://www.paynesvillearea.com
Lol... ahhh.. if you only knew the rest of that story my friend....perhaps I'll share it some day ... a good one

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62
Back