Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where were have all these people with the tips been since 1989?

I would imagine the tips are about the whereabouts, activities, and proclivities of the suspect rather than JEW specific tips. It is not unheard of that at an arrest of a perpetrator of sex crimes gives rise to a hidden memory or a sense of safety to speak out about something seen or done to a person.

In my neighborhood growing up one of the dads was a molester but the police discouraged families from ever talking about it or prosecuting (and families discouraged their children from publicly discussing). When he finally died, many young girls began to discuss how Mr. ______ had done something to them--- these girls were unknown victims. Safety in his not being able to hurt them. I hope any of this man's unknown victims feel free to follow the young man who has been public about his molestation and experiences and speak out. I would love to see him behind bars for the rest of his life.

What has this POI been doing since 1990? There were a lot of attacks in that area in a relatively short period of time and then nothing for 26 years?? Did whatever happen with Jacob make him stop victimizing 'live' victims and turn to child *advertiser censored* instead?

Remember how he told Jared that he was late for an appointment at the Red Carpet? I wonder what that was about

What has this POI been doing since 1990? There were a lot of attacks in that area in a relatively short period of time and then nothing for 26 years?? Did whatever happen with Jacob make him stop victimizing 'live' victims and turn to child *advertiser censored* instead?
Possibly. However since DH has moved around a bit, there could be a chance that similar attacks "followed" him. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops are looking into that also. If there are incidents in the areas he lived in, they very well could be related to the poi.

Or he became scared that the police were catching on and stopped. The child *advertiser censored* and recording of children could be the second best option for DH.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

After hearing the anguish in Patty's voice today, I don't care anymore if people are trying to get famous or make money or calling dibs on who solves what first, I only want that woman to find out where Jacob is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After hearing the anguish in Patty's voice today, I don't care anymore if people are trying to get famous or make money or calling dibs on who solves what first, I only want that woman to find out where Jacob is.

The odd thing is, I don't think anyone is calling dibs, except for others calling it for them.

Possibly. However since DH has moved around a bit, there could be a chance that similar attacks "followed" him. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops are looking into that also. If there are incidents in the areas he lived in, they very well could be related to the poi.

Or he became scared that the police were catching on and stopped. The child *advertiser censored* and recording of children could be the second best option for DH.

It seems like he stopped attacking locally and started stalking/attacking randomly. Perhaps he stalked JS and then attacked him, same with Jacob, I wonder if Jacob's assault went too far because of the immediate and fairly quick law enforcement response. Did he stop based on what happened with Jacob or did he just keep moving to different random towns?

Do we know if DJH travelled around at all? Did he road trip, hunt out of state, that sort of stuff?

Checking MN Courts online seems all 3 Heinrich brothers had issue with drinking, or at least each had DUI's. Older brother also had a 5th degree assault. If the older brother was a roommate of the other DH, I wonder if there were deep seeded 'issues' in the Heinrich family? Not to implicate anyone else of things they haven't been suspected of.

Wow... "In 1990, Daniel Heinrich gave federal investigators samples of his body hair. The hairs were placed under glass slides, labeled and delivered to a lab where they sat for 26 years.
In May, an investigator with the Wright County Sheriff’s Office turned the slides into the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for testing. The final report concluded the body hairs submitted by Heinrich matched hair samples found on a 12-year old boy who was assaulted in Cold Spring in 1989."

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3951355.shtml

-------------------------
Why did the samples languish for so long. Surely there is a reason.

It seems like he stopped attacking locally and started stalking/attacking randomly. Perhaps he stalked JS and then attacked him same with Jacob, I wonder if Jacob's assalt went too far because of the immediate and fairly quick law enforcement response. Did he stop based on what happened with Jacob or did he just keep moving to different random towns?
Perhaps he got scared after Jacob's disappearance and with the Internet coming to life right after that, he felt safer using the Internet for his addiction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

-------------------------
Why did the samples languish for so long. Surely there is a reason.

I really think they were waiting for a dna testing to evolve and that it just came to be this year.

I really think they were waiting for a dna testing to evolve and that it just came to be this year.

The DNA technology has been available a little longer than just this year. But you're right, it wouldn't have been possible until recent years.

July 2012 -- DNA analysis of a sample from the right wrist of the sweatshirt identified a positive match to an unknown male (99.5% of the population could not be excluded).

March 2014 -- DNA was identified on the baseball cap left at the May 1987 attack scene.

May 2015 -- A DNA profile was developed from DJH's hair samples taken in 1990.

DJH's DNA was a match to the DNA profile from the wrist of JNS's sweatshirt (would not be expected to occur more than once among unrelated individuals...).

DJH's DNA also was a possible match to DNA on the baseball cap.

Probable cause is established to obtain a search warrant.

July 2015 -- Fresh buccal swabs are obtained from DJH.

pp. 53-54 of the pdf

What do you guys make of page 53 (interview took place 2/5/90) of the indictment where the FBI talks to the father of those boys whose photos were found in the search of the home of DH's father on ( search was on1/24/90). He says two of his sons used to stay with their aunt who lived in Paynesville. He recalls DH's younger brother playing football with them (at the aunts house) and DH coming over, but not playing football. The aunts house was burglarized twice. The last time it was also set on fire. The date for the last one was approximately 11/89. The first was 5 or 6 years before. Last break-in and fire right after JW was abducted (10/22/89). If DH did the break-in why set the fire? Some sort of warning maybe? I hope some of those people talk to the police again...if they already haven't.

Link to indictment is below.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wjon.com/files/2015/10/DanielHeinrichIndictment-Optimized.pdf

Just my opinion, but Heinrich looks older than 52 in this shot. Based on this photo, I would guess he was in his early 60's.

Interesting that you say that, because in 1990, when Heinrich was just 26 or so, Duane Hart had him pegged as being in his 40's.

After taking in recent events my opinion on this is that they do not have anything on the new POI beyond what has been made public. I think the publicity vis-a-vis JEW is an effort to collect information from the public, and I think it will be effective.

Screenshot_2015-11-03-19-26-50.jpg
I just found this on an online garage sale of all places. Note the date of attempted abduction. This happened in St cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810