Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was in the search warrant for Heinrichs house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't the guy who abuducted those 3 girls in Ohio help in the searches for her? These guys are so full of themselves that they think they will never be caught.
Oh my God -- he had a red shirt with "Wetterling" on it??

From research, that's all I can say.....Hart was trying to help the case, it turns out...

This is the guy that Hart told a PI was probably the perp, can't recall what page in the book where this is referenced, but hart described the blue car, handheld scanner and similar appearance.

Oh my God -- he had a red shirt with "Wetterling" on it??

NO, that is what was on the seach warrant- that is what Law Enforcement was looking for in his house along with other of Jacobs clothing items. that is when they found the child *advertiser censored*. it is a good thing they found that so they can arrest him and build the case up.

Or wait for Joy's!

QUOTE=nmogren;12150829]Time to reread Elocs book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm so excited... if that's the right word..I can't even do any focused researching. What a huge day for Jared & hopefully Jacob!

I don't think this man was top on any of our lists of potential perps -- shows how handicapped we have been while studying this case...

Wisdom, do you think Jared will be able to identify him since he saw him up close?

Because the tire tracks are still kevins then, who they have excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay