Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so especially if LE has any older photos of what he looked like 26 years ago. DNA matched so it's definitely his perp.

Wow! This is unbelievable! What a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the specific items are that link this man to Jacob's abduction. Did anyone here know about this suspect? I wasn't able to see the live conference, did they arrest him for Jacob's abduction? Thanks

He wasn't on my radar. All the articles say is that his DNA matched the DNA from Jared's perp. Jared and Jacob's cases were similar so they were able to get a search warrant. they arrested him for child *advertiser censored* for now. A lot of it. Someone said his footprint was similar to the one found at the scene for Jacob. ELOCsoul's book had a chapter on DAH. DAH said it was probably someone else who did it who has a dark blue car.

I would like to thank all of the sleuthers out there who stayed true to all the abductions possibly being from the same perp. We're far from a conclusion to all of this, but all the dominos are starting to lineup. And to those who continued to believe in DR's innocence, God bless you.

The article I read said his shoe print may match one of the shoe prints at the abduction site. 19 binders of pics of kids is pretty damning and videos too plus connections to the cold spring unsolved sexual assaults of boys is just one step away from pointing to St. Joseph - the real question is - if this is the prime POI what has he been doing for 25 years? And who told LE "you had better check this guy out"?

I have never followed this case but I can recognize his name for years and years and see it here frequently in other threads. What a day!
Let's hope it leads to some justice. :please:

Amazing news, very exciting to see some of these old, cold cases heating up!

I read on another true crime site his shoe print and the tire print were found to be a match from the abduction site. This is hearsay at this point as my daughter has guitar and martial arts class this evening and I don't have time to look for link :(
My stomach has been in knots all day as the sketch from years ago look SO similar to him!

I hope that by 'cutting some deal' with this man (assuming he is guilty - all articles say DNA is 'a match') he tells Jacob's mom, dad, brother and sisters WHERE THEIR SON & BROTHER'S REMAINS ARE !! Please - I hope the very sick person who did this will FINALLY let this family know some peace.

His DNA is a match to Jared's case not Jacob's. Jared was abducted from Cold Spring MN on his way back from hockey practice 9 months before Jacob was taken. He let Jared go. Same gravelly voice.

I'm too excited, I need to take a breath, I have too many links open and trying to read everything at once. I have a question, does the DNA they found at this man's house match -- Jared? Or a Paynesville case? So they are thinking now that all the cases are probably connected?

My thoughts exactly!
The article I read said his shoe print may match one of the shoe prints at the abduction site. 19 binders of pics of kids is pretty damning and videos too plus connections to the cold spring unsolved sexual assaults of boys is just one step away from pointing to St. Joseph - the real question is - if this is the prime POI what has he been doing for 25 years? And who told LE "you had better check this guy out"?

Always had an interest in Jacob's case and I pop by every now and then. The past couple of days I have been catching up and then this happens - wow.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hoping for answers for this family who have endured the unspeakable !
I haven't followed this case very much as it is too hard. But one thing I'm sure is that the pain for Jacob's family must be like a constant knife in their side. :(
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member