Suspect Drew Peterson #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
by Greta Van Susteren
Since I promise behind the scenes - now that I am on flight number two for the day - check out the email I just got from my colleague Jeff Goldblatt in Bolingbrook -
The media got its first sighting of Drew Peterson this morning at 10-15. Drew leaves house with his brother, Paul. Drew is in passenger seat, Paul is driving.
Drew’s privacy may be shot, but another indication today that it appears as if his sense of humor is intact.
As they are pulling out of driveway , Drew rolls down the window and says to a heavy-set newspaper photographer, “You’re going to give yourself a heart attack, you gotta lose some a few pounds buddy… unbelievable. ”
Car pulls away - drives off.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/26/as-i-await-second-take-off-of-the-dat/

...I still think he will go down in the annals of crime as one of the world's stupidest criminals if he did indeed have someone take her body out in a barrel the day she disappeared...
Unfortunately, this guy isn't quite stupid enough. The stupidest murderers leave the most incriminating evidence---the body---behind.

by Greta Van Susteren...

As they are pulling out of driveway , Drew rolls down the window and says to a heavy-set newspaper photographer, “You’re going to give yourself a heart attack, you gotta lose some a few pounds buddy… unbelievable. ”
Car pulls away - drives off.http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/26/as-i-await-second-take-off-of-the-dat/

Think he's taking the media coverage too personally? They are just doing their job. Something's gotta be getting to Drew when he has to randomly insult one of the media just to let off some steam. Wonder what's eating him?

Since Drew P allegedly managed "lose" some of his poundage, maybe he can give the reporter details on what he did to lose the weight. :D

He's made comments before to the crews their about losing weight. When he was going on about the 30 pounds I remember him leaning towards someone (camera man?) and saying he could stand to lose some. I thought at that time what an ignorant thing it was for him to say but it goes along with him wanting to belittle others. I have a feeling he enjoys pointing out anything he sees as a negative in someone else, it helps build himself up in his own mind. To bad he doesn't view wife beating, adulterer and murderer as a negative. He probably sees himself as God's greatest gift to women!

VB

Great Point Vegas Bride, just another demonstration of his "holier than thou" attitude- don't forget to add pedophile & bully to your list.

Since Drew P allegedly managed "lose" some of his poundage, maybe he can give the reporter details on what he did to lose the weight. :D

The Drew Peterson Weight Loss Plan segment is already in the works with the Home Shlepping Network. Here is their ad.

Tired of the old, hormonal body? Have had enough of nagging, complaining and ingratitude?

Then try Drew Peterson’s Weight Loss Plan! A revolutionary new method of weight loss guaranteed to shed unwanted pounds without dieting or exercise. Affordable and easy to use, in 3 simple steps, Drew Peterson’s Weight Loss Plan will make it possible for you to finally get rid of the old body and gain a new outlook on life. No hassle, no sweat. Guaranteed.
This is how The Plan works:

1. First, murder your spouse.
2. Second, dispose of the body and come up with ways to cover your
spouse’s disappearance.
3. Third, enjoy the thrill and excitement that come from the media and
public attention when you send them on a wild goose chase, searching for
your missing spouse.

Your weight loss begins with Day 1, but you have to go through all three easy steps for optimal results. The greatest weight loss typically occurs during the last phase of The Plan, when the media glare not only increases your metabolism, but also allows you to show off your new, improved body to the world — FOR FREE!

Don’t wait any more. For only $39.99 (plus shipping and handling), Drew Peterson will send you his brochure detailing every step of his Weight Loss Plan. For additional $9.99, he will include a personally signed bikini individually chosen for your new and improved body. And if you are
one of the first 25 callers, he will record an outgoing message on your voice machine with a joke of your choice from his hilarious stand-up routine “Drew’s Dead Wives Club.” So call now! 1-800-OLD-BODY.

---------
p.s. copied that tidbit off Gretawire :)
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...-take-off-of-the-dat/comment-page-2/#comments (Emma page #2)

TY Mysteriew! This is a great site, (although I feel I'm neglecting my family)- there's a lot of very interesting, up to the minute info here. BTW- I will be very happy when DP's b@lls are rolling!

Sedona, that was funny!

Welcome Peekrman and Dobler!

And welcome Jerzwhim! So many newbies I can't keep up.

I had an interesting talk today with my niece who lives up in Chicago, I asked her what her thoughts were on Stacy's disappearance and couldn't believe it when she said she didn't think he necessarily had anything to do with it! :eek:

She then admitted to not really following the case, had only heard a few things on the radio. Well, after I filled her in on everything I could think of about the case I am happy to say she now thinks he deffinatly has a lot to answer to.
I don't know what I would have done if she still thought he was innocent after I'd filled her in.

VB

Unfortunately, this guy isn't quite stupid enough. The stupidest murderers leave the most incriminating evidence---the body---behind.
The stupid ones also have friends help them dispose of the body & cover up the crime.

Well, after I filled her in on everything I could think of about the case I am happy to say she now thinks he deffinatly has a lot to answer to.
Kudos to you VB, our Thanksgiving gathering just looked :confused: when we were discussing it and I was filling them in.

One really has to follow a case or all they know is what's on the Tube, and each station has something different to say :)

I had an interesting talk today with my niece who lives up in Chicago, I asked her what her thoughts were on Stacy's disappearance and couldn't believe it when she said she didn't think he necessarily had anything to do with it! :eek:

She then admitted to not really following the case, had only heard a few things on the radio. Well, after I filled her in on everything I could think of about the case I am happy to say she now thinks he deffinatly has a lot to answer to.
I don't know what I would have done if she still thought he was innocent after I'd filled her in.

VB

I remember this happening with the Scott Peterson case. People that didn't really follow it didn't think he did anything either. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72