Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per the article Tom's Girl posted in media, DrewP will be on the Today show on Tues. According to his publicist, that will be the only interview he gives, and he wants to stay out the public spotlight (yeah sure.)

So which DrewP will we be seeing this time? The bitter husband we saw at first, the one who made sure to say all the things he thought would make his wives look bad? Or the genial bachelor, good time Joe we saw later on? The "introspective" weary father he has tried so hard to portray and failed at? Or will we be seeing the unrepentant good fellow, that says crap happens, time to move on, and by the way- I ain't been arrested yet. The type that if he could would write an "if I did it, how I did it" book- but he won't do that until he believes he is safe.

Candlelight memorial walk and vigil in memory of Stacey Peterson and Kathleen Savio will be held on Oct. 28. The walk will be from Kathleen's home to Stacey's home. Conversation and coffee afterwards at Sharon's. They want it to be peaceful.
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

BTW they also have racy pics of someone they say is spending "quality" time with DrewP online- see the late Sept. post.

Yes racy for sure and what a blog (comments)...........I'm still on the countdown for action and justice for 2 young murdered wives!!!! IMO

Gag, I just watched Drew on MSNBC. His lawyer is blaming the elections too, sound familiar? Gag! He's so arrogant. That comment at the end, how insincere? Your wife is "missing" and that's all you have to say?

Gag, I just watched Drew on MSNBC. His lawyer is blaming the elections too, sound familiar? Gag! He's so arrogant. That comment at the end, how insincere? Your wife is "missing" and that's all you have to say?
I believe they've made their case, but the hearsay evidence strengthens it, so why not wait. The hearsay amendment is a done deal in the veto session which begins Nov 12

I believe they've made their case, but the hearsay evidence strengthens it, so why not wait. The hearsay amendment is a done deal in the veto session which begins Nov 12
Hang in there. I believe we are looking at around 20 days for an arrest!

I believe you are right..Drew will be wearing the silver bracelets very soon.
And it can't happen any too soon as far as I'm concerned.

Bring it on, I want to see this cuffed and stuffed. Better party hardy there Drew, your days are numbered (see closeobservers posts above if you don't believe me!!!)

‘Show yourself’
Lauer asked Peterson if he understands why many believe he killed both Savio and Stacy.

“I understand very well,” he replied. “The media’s done everything they can to keep me in a position looking guilty.”

Lauer then asked if Peterson expects to be charged with murder and tried.

“I really don’t know. I would hope not,” Peterson answered. “All I can do is mentally prepare for it and prepare for the well-being of my children.”

Lauer also asked whether Peterson still believes Stacy Peterson ran away with another man, as he has maintained since her disappearance.

“I still believe that, yes. I have nothing to believe otherwise,” he said.

Finally, Lauer asked what Peterson would say to Stacy if she was alive and listening to the show.

“Show yourself,” he said. “Put an end to this nightmare.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27416095/

I'm starting a count-down to the day I predict an arrest. 29 days. I figure the amendatory veto of the Hearsay Bill (now signed by the Gov and waiting for a new vote in the Legislature) to be approved by house and senate by the mid of the veto session, or the 14th. Give LE the weekend, plus a day (Monday) to tie up loose ends, and the arrest on November 18 (Tuesday).

I still believe that it is the hearsay bill that LE is waiting for because it strengthens their ability to prosecute.

If the above doesn't happen, I'm going to sleep on this case.
19 days to go I believe

Not sure if this is anything, or a hoax. But, my husband just called to ask me if any Drew news is on tv. Because on the radio Mark Suppelsa said that he received an email from someone who lives on Drews block or in the area and when going to work said that police had the house surrounded. Mark said he called channel 9 and they knew nothing. I've scoured the news channels and am finding nothings. So maybe somebody just yanking Marks chain. But...maybe, anyone in his neighborhood on here that knows anything????

argh, I've frantically searched all news avenues that I can and nothing. I am sure if this were true the media would have been all over it by now. Must be untrue. Maybe just someone doing a "Halloween trick" on Mark. Wow, what a let down. Sorry.

Per the article Tom's Girl posted in media, DrewP will be on the Today show on Tues. According to his publicist, that will be the only interview he gives, and he wants to stay out the public spotlight (yeah sure.)

So which DrewP will we be seeing this time? The bitter husband we saw at first, the one who made sure to say all the things he thought would make his wives look bad? Or the genial bachelor, good time Joe we saw later on? The "introspective" weary father he has tried so hard to portray and failed at? Or will we be seeing the unrepentant good fellow, that says crap happens, time to move on, and by the way- I ain't been arrested yet. The type that if he could would write an "if I did it, how I did it" book- but he won't do that until he believes he is safe.

I'm new to this particular forum--but have not forgotten this mother, nor the children he left motherless. Am still waiting eagerly for an indictment. I can NOT believe he's been free, still motoring around, running his mouth, yucking it up, this whole time. The arrogance of this guy, aaarrrrgggghhhhhh....

I'm new to this particular forum--but have not forgotten this mother, nor the children he left motherless. Am still waiting eagerly for an indictment. I can NOT believe he's been free, still motoring around, running his mouth, yucking it up, this whole time. The arrogance of this guy, aaarrrrgggghhhhhh....

Yep I am with you 100%. Eagerly awaiting his indictment on one but wishing for both wives!!! The man makes my skin crawl.

Yep I am with you 100%. Eagerly awaiting his indictment on one but wishing for both wives!!! The man makes my skin crawl.

ITA. To pretend to have had single-parenthood unwittingly "foisted" upon him (er right, he doesn't even pretend to be a grieving widower). The epitamy of a narcissist, his sense of entitlement, of being "above the law" is just plain over the top. He thought he got away w Savio, which only emboldened him. So obviously enjoys the attention... probably reading everything we're writing too. JMO

I have no doubt that either he or little Joey come in to read. Probably DrewP. Late night there is at least one person or more person/s who come in and read every new post. Has been happening since early on, before it made national news.

I have no doubt that either he or little Joey come in to read. Probably DrewP. Late night there is at least one person or more person/s who come in and read every new post. Has been happening since early on, before it made national news.
Tom Morphey came home to live in fear for the last 17 days. Be safe Tom....You might be a hero soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back