Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found it at that link via a post at topix. I do think the one in the hat is the new ex-girlfriend. There might be some more coming. So, far they haven't been identified.
He sure looks like he really misses Stacy.

I really don't know, but in my opinion it's doubtful that a State/Federally funded retirement would continue if he was accused of a Felony and fled the Country.

From what I have read he has to be convicted of a job related crime before they can remove the pension. So in other words this gun charge has to stick and fit the criteria.

If he is convicted of both Stacy's death and Kathleen's death, I think he will still be eligible for the pension- unless he is proven to have been on the job when he did it. I think.

And as long as someone is not convicted of a crime, then they are entitled to their pension no matter where they live. Not saying it is right, just the way it is I think.

In the article that Chicoliving posted in media

Brodsky said he has a good working relationship with prosecutors and discussed the possibility they would drop the gun charge.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/980140,JO30_PETERSON_WEB.article

LOL, I bet that the prosecutors do actually like JAB. Esp. since he makes their job so much easier, and because he isn't bright enough to outsmart them.

he makes me sick.

and No if he did flee right now he would NOT continue to get his pay as he would then have MORE charges on him ( as he is not allowed to leave the state more less the USA) they would have this info in the system for when his passport gets checked to leave the usa..

Also Stacy did not leave the USA as the goverment would know this as she would of also had to use her passport.

IMO

So, on the media thread ibnora has posted what today's events. It would seem that because Drew is on bail relief he can't leave the state. Drew has petitioned the court to change that so he can take the children on a summer vacation. I say..son't let Drew out of the state..they all have passports, because they all went on a cruise previous to Stacy's going missing. Which says to me Drew would run, with the kids, and wife #5 to a country where he can not be extradited from.

Don't fall for his pity party about the children needing a summer vacation..they need a vacation from Drew.

I don't think DP will have time for a vacation this summer. After reading the article about LE removing the bathtub from the home where KS was murdered, and thinking about all the other things about this case that we know, I think an indictment is coming soon.

I found it at that link via a post at topix. I do think the one in the hat is the new ex-girlfriend. There might be some more coming. So, far they haven't been identified.
He sure looks like he really misses Stacy.

The girl on the left with the hat on her head looks like the latest girlfriend, Kim. I would guess that the others are friends of Kim, as they're in the same age group.

It's hard to believe this guy could get any slimier, but he has. Telling this girl he loves her? Wants to spend the rest of his life with her? :eek:

I agree, it sounds like he's a sex addict - needs his fix no matter the cost.

If Stacy ran away (ahem), doesn't he need a divorce before he can get married again? Oh boy, this will play well in court. It definitely shows that Drew knows for certain Stacy won't be coming home.

Also, great comments regarding the "she's where she wants to be" comment by Drew. Those are all excellent possibilities. I do hope Stacy's body is found both for her family's closure and for prosecuting Drew - that would make it nearly a slam dunk.

I guess his only qualification for a girlfriend these day's is "young". I really don't find the new one nearly as attractive as either KS or SP. Just my opinion.

This man is amoral in my opinion. He doesn't appear to know the difference between what normal folks judge as right and wrong.

Also I think he is a first class example of a sex addict. Stop and think..he is so addicted to sex and love and the high they bring that he has to have that "fix" no matter who it hurts or what people think. Like any other addict he is not thinking rationally about his behavior or how it affects others. DP lives in a fantasy world in his mind, and when the fantasy woman shows that she is "real" he dumps her in ways that leave him the "winner" in his mind. This is probably life long behavior and without serious counseling and behavior modification he is lost. Do they offer that in the Illinois State Prison System?? LOL

Bolding is mine.

What came to mind when I read your post was: all the repairs he did on Stacy..so he evidently is ready to do repairs again if the woman is young enough and attractive enough to start with. Afterall, women are only a peice of equipment to Drew..nothing more.

I don't think DP will have time for a vacation this summer. After reading the article about LE removing the bathtub from the home where KS was murdered, and thinking about all the other things about this case that we know, I think an indictment is coming soon.

I feel the same way.

I guess his only qualification for a girlfriend these day's is "young". I really don't find the new one nearly as attractive as either KS or SP. Just my opinion.

This man is amoral in my opinion. He doesn't appear to know the difference between what normal folks judge as right and wrong.

Also I think he is a first class example of a sex addict. Stop and think..he is so addicted to sex and love and the high they bring that he has to have that "fix" no matter who it hurts or what people think. Like any other addict he is not thinking rationally about his behavior or how it affects others. DP lives in a fantasy world in his mind, and when the fantasy woman shows that she is "real" he dumps her in ways that leave him the "winner" in his mind. This is probably life long behavior and without serious counseling and behavior modification he is lost. Do they offer that in the Illinois State Prison System?? LOL

He won't need it there. He'll get all the sex and lovin' he wants! Woohoo! Although, he might not find his new paramours as attractive! His day is coming.

The girl on the left with the hat on her head looks like the latest girlfriend, Kim. I would guess that the others are friends of Kim, as they're in the same age group.
Here's a close-up of Kim, really NOT all that attractive, and appears to be wearing a lot of make up to cover her zits :)

29vxwtl.jpg

I think the one on the right is the new GF. The nose matches with the picture of her from the side view.

Can you imagine how his kids must REALLY feel??? Especially the oldest ones. Their mom dies, they begin to love and trust SP she is now missing(like you said AHEM)and now dad brings home the new girlfriend. There is no way in the world DP or JB will convince me that these kids are "OK". No mother would believe that BS, IMHO:furious:

he makes me sick.

and No if he did flee right now he would NOT continue to get his pay as he would then have MORE charges on him ( as he is not allowed to leave the state more less the USA) they would have this info in the system for when his passport gets checked to leave the usa..

Also Stacy did not leave the USA as the goverment would know this as she would of also had to use her passport.

IMO

NOT if you go to the Caribbean. From what I understand, you only have to show it to get back IN to the USA from the Caribbean. You do NOT have to show it to go there.

And technically Drew wouldn't be "fleeing" since he hasn't been charged with anything... YET. He's still a free man and is able to go where ever he wants, within the state or outside of the state. Where did you find information that he's not allowed to leave the state?

Who I'd like to meet:
high school girls, Suri Cruise

ROFL ROFL

The song is funny too. Great sense of humor there!

The day of the my space creation is TODAY 06/02/2008. That is just too much. ROFL.

From what I am seeing, that is the last login date. It was originally created on 5/17 and last updated on 5/22. I wonder if they plan to do any blog entries? It would be cute if they added some of his public statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back