Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm seeing a pattern in when he is caught speeding.

If it isn't around midnight, it is around 9/10 am. The late morning ones may have been after a long night terrorising some poor woman and he is rushing to the workplace.. The midnight ones speak for themselves.

I hope LE cross ref this info with when people have went missing in the areas he was speeding in.

York County
GT09009537-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 09/28/2009 11:00 AM FAIL TO OBEY HIGHWAY SIGN

It looks like he has even more under the Circuit Court Cases, these don't look like the same cases that are under General District. Looks like appearing in court could have been a part-time job for him.

CR11000105-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN NONVIOL FELON POSS GUN W/I 10Y 09/25/2012 Trial - Judge With Witness

CR11000135-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN DRIVE W/LIC REVOKED, 1 OFF 08/28/2012 Trial - Judge With Witness

CR11000136-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN DUI 08/28/2012 Nolle Prosequi

When i see burglary charges, I think of two evil people. One is the murderer of Taylor Behl and the other is the Fairfax Rapist and man who attacked nearly a dozen women in Fairfax County just months after serving a 17 year sentence for one vicious rape. He is now serving life sentence in Richmond, VA.

This man stalked me for nearly a year and a half. Before he started calling me (unlisted phone number,) my car had been broken into but nothing appeared to be missing. He knew my name and would use it when he called. He too was brazen, even leaving messages on the answer machine...back when there was tape. He also got inside our house while I was dropping my child at pre-school.

B&E needs to be taken much more seriously because in my case, the predator started out as a peeping tom, then a stalker and finally a rapist. Fawley, Taylor's killer had several B&E charges and some believe he might be the Richmond Arsonist.

Minimum penalties need to be established for these gateway crimes...no more plea bargains! Just look at this dude. Arrest records enough for a whole football team and he never really does any time. And now, so many girls are missing.

From my studies, B & E offenders are very *repetitive* and perhaps, non-rehabilitative.
And they are a "tell" as they say in poker.

Re: the tattoo looks like Iron Maiden's Eddie or a scary clown....and that's about it.

Re: the arrested "RAT" looks like a meth or crack-head. With an extensive criminal rap sheet, why do they let these people loose?

.....and the b*lls of "RAT" to claim that LE was unfairly scrutinizing him! The nerve!

It looks like he has even more under the Circuit Court Cases, these don't look like the same cases that are under General District. Looks like appearing in court could have been a part-time job for him.

CR11000105-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN NONVIOL FELON POSS GUN W/I 10Y 09/25/2012 Trial - Judge With Witness

CR11000135-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN DRIVE W/LIC REVOKED, 1 OFF 08/28/2012 Trial - Judge With Witness

CR11000136-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN DUI 08/28/2012 Nolle Prosequi

Is there a link? If you found the information through JustK's link, you should still include it in your post. Thanks.

I'm seeing a pattern in when he is caught speeding.

If it isn't around midnight, it is around 9/10 am. The late morning ones may have been after a long night terrorising some poor woman and he is rushing to the workplace.. The midnight ones speak for themselves.

I hope LE cross ref this info with when people have went missing in the areas he was speeding in.

Might need to graph and plot them out...including reckless and the leaving the scene of an accident

Day of the week
Time of Day
Locality
Roadway if that could be determined

Another graph might include Equipment Issues
Smoke or tint windsheild
Unauthorized equipment
No ID or registration (Is he "borrowing" cars off his employer's lot and in a rush to get them back before anyone notices?)
No Inspection sticker (many times the car would fail because of altered equipment and the owner avoids the safety inspection)

Were there radar detector charges...I can't remember?

Might need to graph and plot them out...including reckless and the leaving the scene of an accident

Day of the week
Time of Day
Locality

Smoke or tint windsheild
Unauthorized equipment
No ID or registration (Is he "borrowing" cars off his employer's lot and in a rush to get them back before anyone notices?)
No Inspection sticker (many times the car would fail because of altered equipment and the owner avoids the safety inspection)

I really wouldn't know where to start, but your post is spot on. Some great points made on my initial thoughts.

You Rawk
:rockon:

NOTE: those times and dates on the list are the court dates and hearing times. To get an accurate graph one must open each charge and go through the form for the actual incident/offense date and time as well as the complainant.

For the General district Court it is very tedious:
http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/captchaVerification.do?landing=landing
Put in the five digit number then
Choose traffic/criminal
In the box that says "Current" choose "ALL"
You must go county by county
and click on name each time then
input Taylor then tab over and input Rand (Do not put in the "y" or middle initial. You get more results that way)

Just to make things interesting I never checked for civil charges :D

Now for the Circuit Court Record it is much easier to go from one county to the next but here you must click "Name" and input
Taylor, Rand

to go to the next county you click on "Change court" at top of screen

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Logoff.do

Day of the week
Time of Day
Locality

Smoke or tint windsheild
Unauthorized equipment

I have a huge Excel spreadsheet going. Sadly I didn't enter the time. I thought those were the time of the court dates and it was take forever to get it all in there. But I have it all in sortable columns so you can sort by location or date or offense etc.

I suspect others have made these too. If anyone wants mine, send me a PM with an email and I am happy to save others some time.

As for graphing. What do you want a graph of? The numbers of time the offenses occurred? Of did you mean that you wanted to put them on a map? If you tell me what you want on the x or y or on a pie chart or whatever I can do that easily enough. Except for the time. I might have to go back now and add that. :(

Most of those are traffic offenses, not criminal behavior at all.

Just catching up on this case....
Last night on Nancy Grace they mentioned that RAT had been in the Army. I read previous posts about whether or not he was in Navy....It's not unusual for MSM to get the branch of service wrong, but in any case they did mention he served time in the Army.
Also, I've got questions about a tattoo being used to conceal scratch marks. Scratch marks heal in a short amount of time. Seems like a stretch to me. (And I have tattoos so it's not that I'm afraid of them or the pain etc...just a lot of work to hide a scratch mark, IMO)

These ones were easy. But really they don't tell us much. We knew the went after him in 2011. I have it at 20 of 46 being driving related charges.

Arrests by County.png

arrests by year.png

Arson. Stalking. Menacing.

I didn't say they all were. I guess I didn't finish the thought -- which is that it would be more useful to filter out the trivial stuff so we have a list of the real ones, and the ones that weren't thrown out in the harassment suit. Sorry I wasn't clearer. That's what I get for typing in a rush.

Carbuff, the other poster wanted to plot locations and times to see if these traffic offenses overlapped within a short time period of last known seen victims and their last known location. Looking to see if there is a correlation between where and when he is rushing away...so to speak or outfitting his ride with unauthorized equipment.

The goal is to see if his driving behavior and condition of his vehicle as well as if he is running about without ID and registrations might correlate to when and where people went missing.

So a plotting of both his behaviors/traffic and vehicle condition by time and date of offense overlapped with known case-related missing, even attempted abduction or murdered people.

Hope that makes sense.

Carbuff, the other poster wanted to plot locations and times to see if these traffic offenses overlapped within a short time period of last known seen victims and their last known location. Looking to see if there is a correlation between where and when he is rushing away...so to speak or outfitting his ride with unauthorized equipment.

The goal is to see if his driving behavior and condition of his vehicle as well as if he is running about without ID and registrations might correlate to when and where people went missing.

So a plotting of both his behaviors/traffic and vehicle condition by time and date of offense overlapped with known case-related missing, even attempted abduction or murdered people.

Hope that makes sense.

Uh.

Okay.

If you think that's useful, go for it.

I did include the one York previously, but I didn't see a second one?

I took out the traffic violations (well I think I did. Some I don't know what they mean C & A?) and sorted by date. So you can see it isn't like he lived in one place for a while and only had offenses and then moved. They are all over the place.

RAT record without traffic.png

I did include the one York previously, but I didn't see a second one?

I took out the traffic violations (well I think I did. Some I don't know what they mean C & A?) and sorted by date. So you can see it isn't like he lived in one place for a while and only had offenses and then moved. They are all over the place.

View attachment 36562

Thank you! Thank you!

Didn't one of the reporters talk about offenses dating back to 1986? Did those not pan out, or am I remembering wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant
Back