Suspicious behavior of Haleigh Cummings father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that was not a theory--just a thought--my main thought being it was Tommy's house and not Timmy's the gun was at. Just trying to think of some reason he would deny the fight and hide the gun. Sorry for being unclear.

If Haleigh accidentally caught a bullet due to the fact he was playing Billy Bad Azz with a gun, I can see him denying a fight ever occurred, and if the gun had been fired, I can see him saying someone took his gun too...I'm wondering if another gun is/was involved since he eagerly admitted to LE he had a 9 mm beretta. I don't even know IF LE confiscated that gun that night.. I would think they would/should have..I do suspect whatever happened to Haleigh involves a gun...and have for a long time....JMO

Actually that was not a theory--just a thought--my main thought being it was Tommy's house and not Timmy's the gun was at. Just trying to think of some reason he would deny the fight and hide the gun. Sorry for being unclear.

Sorry bout' that doobie - all the Timmy's or Tommy's, gun or no guns talk has got me all turned around :waitasec: thoughts or theories :crazy: :dance:

well you may be right that he just want JO to just go home, I think he was afraid of JO because of his affiliation to a national gang....and in my opinion Ron is not as tough a guy as he thinks or says he is

Is it TRUE cousin Jo is affiliated with a national gang? Perhaps, that why Ron C denied the fight and that Jo was ever there that night when everyone else was saying there was a fight and he was there.....JMO

I also think that "down" to her brothers meant downhill to tyler street--jmo. It could also be that after his threats to kill the kidnapper, he was afraid LE might ask for his guns temporarily and he may have hidden this one to keep it close. I can't see him protecting JO for any reason if he thought he was guilty. He may have denied the fight just so the guy would leave and go back home.

Doobie, I don't know for sure which house the gun was at. In my view what's significant is that it seems to have been retrieved and not found.

While I agree that protecting Joe is not anything RC would do, if the fight didn't go as planned for Mr Cummings, IMO denying it occurred is EXACTLY what he would do. I feel that there is reason to consider that a fight did occur and it may not have had the planned outcome.

Something put these marks on his head.

Attachments

• FightForehead!.jpg
    FightForehead!.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34
  • FightEar.jpg
    FightEar.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 33
Just one more reason I can't believe what comes from Rons lips. Nothing but deception, changing the direction of focus off Haleigh. I'm not sure who is the worst liar in the group.

I think Ron had two guns since he threatened to shoot the perp through the back window of the police car. If his only gun was missing, was he going to use his finger?

I can only hope LE has gotten to the bottom of it.

*SNIP*

This clip was extremely fascinating to me as well. From NG titled "HaLeighs dad to wed girlfriend?" The whole thing makes me :croc:, but about 1/4 of the way thru there is a little montage to the right of the screen that shows a close up of Ronald's face all contorted TRYING so hard to squeeze out tears, to no avail, but it's not from a lack of trying. :sick::sick::sick:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/03/11/ng.haleigh.dad.wed.cnn

THANK YOU for posting these vids! Big Thanks for to all of the contributors and to whomever it is that compiled them as well!

Dunno why but rewatching that I somehow got the notion that NG was much more indignant that they had to move out of the tents and some people living in them might have been happy to get the excuse to return to the comforts of modern living. It's not like anyone believed that Haleigh was going to walk out of the forest close to the tents at that point any longer.

Referencing Post #49 by Madgnlaw:

On the previous page (#2) post #49, Please Take note of the video posted of the TN and RC together being questioned. RC is asked how did the story get so bass aclwards and people think they all slept in the same bed. Ron responds with he has no idea how that rumor got started. After you watch the video, compare it with the one below.

.. Ron....here are your own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcV...6B02F7187&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

Ron Cummings was the one who stated all Three slept in the same bed.
He was asked specifically if they all slept in the same bed. His response was "YES".

Perfect example of how he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He is lying, plain and simple. It is all on tape. He is the one who told the public the children slept together with misty all in the same bed. Then he says on National TV....he honestly has no idea why people think thator where they got that idea.....umph!!

......and to top it off NG doesn't catch it and she was the one who interviewed him...Good Grief! If she doesn't recall what he previously said, something is very wrong here.

Great catch Whisperer. I love how Ron looks as he tries to explain what took place, he manages to make his lips go into a pout as if he's ready to cry. But, he doesn't seem to want to look up. Instead his eyes go down and to the left.
He has so many stories and then questions how things can get so mixed up. Oh boy!

If Haleigh accidentally caught a bullet due to the fact he was playing Billy Bad Azz with a gun, I can see him denying a fight ever occurred, and if the gun had been fired, I can see him saying someone took his gun too...I'm wondering if another gun is/was involved since he eagerly admitted to LE he had a 9 mm beretta. I don't even know IF LE confiscated that gun that night.. I would think they would/should have..I do suspect whatever happened to Haleigh involves a gun...and have for a long time....JMO
This theory makes a lot of sense... it would also explain (for me) Ron's lack of panic to find Haleigh, and his lack of anger at those who allegedly 'stole' her. There is no one else. Just Ron and Misty.

If Haleigh had been shot accidentally, Ron wouldn't be worried sick about where she was, and trying to get her back. He knows she is dead, and in his mind, 'what's done is done'.

It might also explain his multiple phone calls to Misty the night Haleigh was reported 'missing'. It would be nerve wracking to be at work, all the while worrying that your under-age girlfriend might have a fit of conscience (as if), and tell someone the truth of what happened, before you even had a chance to implement your cover-up plan.

If Haleigh had been shot accidentally by Ron, he would have been quick to 'forgive' himself, as it was an accident.

In Ron's mind, only God can judge him, now.

Great catch Whisperer. I love how Ron looks as he tries to explain what took place, he manages to make his lips go into a pout as if he's ready to cry. But, he doesn't seem to want to look up. Instead his eyes go down and to the left.
He has so many stories and then questions how things can get so mixed up. Oh boy!

When they don't look you in the eye as they are saying it, it's because they don't believe it. It's a lie. JMO

This theory makes a lot of sense... it would also explain (for me) Ron's lack of panic to find Haleigh, and his lack of anger at those who allegedly 'stole' her. There is no one else. Just Ron and Misty.

If Haleigh had been shot accidentally, Ron wouldn't be worried sick about where she was, and trying to get her back. He knows she is dead, and in his mind, 'what's done is done'.

It might also explain his multiple phone calls to Misty the night Haleigh was reported 'missing'. It would be nerve wracking to be at work, all the while worrying that your under-age girlfriend might have a fit of conscience (as if), and tell someone the truth of what happened, before you even had a chance to implement your cover-up plan.

If Haleigh had been shot accidentally by Ron, he would have been quick to 'forgive' himself, as it was an accident.
In Ron's mind, only God can judge him, now.

BBM..And that mentality applies to his family also, thus the cover-up was initiated to keep him from going to jail and losing Jr..
But now he is in jail, and has lost Jr., so I suspect those in his family who are involved in the cover-up are praying no one talks so they can continue with the charade to keep their involvement from ever being revealed..JMO

... or Ron's a stupid dope boy with a miserable life, and someone he threatened with a gun taught him a lesson by taking his daughter. Question is, if LE is to put themselves in the place of someone who wanted to do that, HOW would they do that. How did they get let in the house, and how did they get away without Haleigh screaming .... did they escape via the railroad tracks?

... or Ron's a stupid dope boy with a miserable life, and someone he threatened with a gun taught him a lesson by taking his daughter. Question is, if LE is to put themselves in the place of someone who wanted to do that, HOW would they do that. How did they get let in the house, and how did they get away without Haleigh screaming .... did they escape via the railroad tracks?
I think if Ron thought someone took Haleigh "to teach him a lesson", Ron would be going insane with rage and revenge.

Ron would want to teach them a lesson, for trying to teach him a lesson.
(I hope that makes sense).

Ron would be furious to think someone else has gained the upper-hand, and abducted his daughter, his 'possession', and Ron would stop at nothing to get Haleigh back- if someone else had actually taken his daughter.

But please, don't take me wrong.... I'm not saying Ron isn't a stupid dope-boy with a miserable life. (lol!)

I also think that "down" to her brothers meant downhill to tyler street--jmo. It could also be that after his threats to kill the kidnapper, he was afraid LE might ask for his guns temporarily and he may have hidden this one to keep it close. I can't see him protecting JO for any reason if he thought he was guilty. He may have denied the fight just so the guy would leave and go back home.
Hill? What's a hill? :) Don't mean to be a smarta$$, but the terrain in that area of Florida is much like south Louisiana, except more swamp than marsh. There are no hills in the swamp unless they're manmade, like a levee.

But please, don't take me wrong.... I'm not saying Ron isn't a stupid dope-boy with a miserable life. (lol!)

I'm not taking it wrong, SB, it's just that everyone is looking at each tree in the forest and not seeing it for what it is. He is enraged, vengeful, etc., but he's always been that way, and underneath it he is a self-medicated coward. He'll never really do anything but talk and wave a gun, and half attack people or threaten suicide. I see cowardice in him, and weakness and deceit trying to please his mother.

But he'd never truly go after the person he thinks got Haleigh. He knows he messed with someone who plays hardball (think Tony Saprano). :twocents:

If Haleigh had been accidentally shot in or around that MH, there would be blood somewhere and blood cannot be completely cleaned up. I believe that would be one of the first things cops would be looking for in a situation of a missing person. They would have looked inside and outside for blood evidence. Thinking of the search that lasted several days... does anyone actually believe they wouldn't have found evidence of a gunshot wound? Unless it happened somewhere else, and while that's possible, I don't think it's very probable considering that someone, a neighbor or a family member would have heard the gunshot and reported it. I simply don't believe that everyone outside of Ron's immediate family would protect him for this long. Certainly not Misty's family.
JMO, of course.

Hi Tinsel! I'm sorry, I didn't mean you specifically- I was just trying to be funny, saying that no matter what my theory may be this week, I agree that Ron may just be "a stupid dope boy with a miserable life". I liked that sentence and wanted to play on it, that's all. Certainly nothing directed at you, my friend!

You make a very good point, TxLady2, about the blood (or lack of).

This has to be the most frustrating case I have ever followed. Absolutely nothing adds up, for me.

I still don't think that Ron's behavior since Haleigh went missing points to her actually being abducted, though. It seems to me, something happened with Haleigh that he and Misty are covering up. Covering up to protect themselves.

I still don't think that Ron's behavior since Haleigh went missing points to her actually being abducted, though. It seems to me, something happened with Haleigh that he and Misty are covering up. Covering up to protect themselves.

I totally agree with you, SB. It is perplexing how close knit these crazy people are, covering up this crime. I do think that if RC did it himself, MC would have sung a long time ago.

I think it's someone that has local power, like a Tony Soprano type. MC admitted she was afraid to talk (to her friend when she left RC).

The thing is, how did they get in the house? That's what they're not admitting too. :twocents:

If Haleigh had been accidentally shot in or around that MH, there would be blood somewhere and blood cannot be completely cleaned up. I believe that would be one of the first things cops would be looking for in a situation of a missing person. They would have looked inside and outside for blood evidence. Thinking of the search that lasted several days... does anyone actually believe they wouldn't have found evidence of a gunshot wound? Unless it happened somewhere else, and while that's possible, I don't think it's very probable considering that someone, a neighbor or a family member would have heard the gunshot and reported it. I simply don't believe that everyone outside of Ron's immediate family would protect him for this long. Certainly not Misty's family.
JMO, of course.
You've listed the same reasons why I've been hesitant to accept the accidental shooting theory. The region abounds in isolated, wooded areas and unpopulated stretches of highway where a gunshot in the distance would not draw attention. So, I dunno.

This theory also calls for bloody clothing besides Haleigh's because the intended target was probably standing close enough to get blood on his clothing. Anyone who attended to her or moved her body would probably have blood on their clothes. I'd loe to know if aaany of the players changed clothing unexpectedly that evening. Is that why Chelsea made a point to say JO slept in his boxers?

We also need a bloody blanket or sheet of plastic to wrap her body and blood in the vehicle used to transport her. There was blood in the scratched van which someone said was deer blood (Misty?), but surely LE has tested it. Wouldn't we have heard if it was Haleigh's blood? Or even human blood?

Misty said she washed a blanket; Ron says there was no detergent. If Misty did wash a bloody blanket, Ron sure wouldn't want anyone to know that she did. Once she admitted it, he had to come up with a reason to refute her story. But there was a working washer/dryer in the MH, so the best he could come up with is lack of detergent. LE was investigating a missing child. I doubt they noted the presence of laundry detergent the first night. It could've been discarded afterward. (AH said he learned "from a source close to the case" that the washer (or was it the dryer?) was runnning when LE arrived. It's never been verified, though, and wouldn't prove the presence of laundry detergent, anyway.)

I like this theory because it satisfies certain criteria which in my mind any good explanation must offer.
  • There was no willful intent to harm Haleigh

• Her death was linked to unrelated criminal activity so that reporting it would've implicated Ron

• The accident was hidden either to protect Ron from being arrested or losing custody of Jr, or both
  • Misty and Ron share culpablity
  • Misty's role was accomplice or accessory, otherwise Ron would not have married her;
  • nor would LE think they could get her to talk. When two or more parties share involvement in a crime, LE puts the squeeze on the one who is least responsible and has the least to lose by speaking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en