SUV's Alumni Soccer Match ~ In memory of Janet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, Jennifred. I would have loved to be there, too. I wonder how many people at that dinner wanted to reach across the table and choke him.

I heard it through the grapevine that the bracelets were some of the teammates idea..........NOT Raven's.

He just donated some money towards getting them made with the request that the initials on the bracelets be JMA for Janet Marie Abaroa.

I didn't believe for one second that it was Raven's idea to make bracelets.

I'd be curious to know how much he "donated" to have them read JMA. I guess money will get you what you want in this world.

Jenifred said:
I guess money will get you what you want in this world.
Yeah, but how much money could we even be talking really? Don't get me wrong - I think that the idea to make something to generate funds for the scholarship fund is an excellent idea. But it doesn't cost a whole lot to make bracelets with a few beads on them. Did anyone see the bracelets? Are they intricate?

Regardless, how much money could Raven have actually donated? He had just gone bankrupt, after all. My guess is that he donated just enough to be able to say that he did. And he donated with the request that the initials read JMA because it looks better for his claim of innocence and unwavering love for his wife to want the keepsake bracelets to reflect her marriage to him.

I completely agree with you JG. It probably wouldn't have been much. But for him to donate money with an attached clause ("be sure they say JMA") is pretty unphilanthropic.

He's always got a reason for what he does. This time donating money was to make sure his surname was on the bracelets.

How ridiculous that he is still trying to control her and things about her even now.

Everything this guy does is so staged, so premeditated, ways to make him look like the victim, ways to look like he's a good guy, he's so conniving, cunning, and so full of it and himself. He can weep, when need be, but they are fake tears, he can con just about anyone it seems.

Raven is a sociopath, every part of the definition fits him to a T. Those that know him, just need to really look at the posts here that define what a sociopath is, they need to try to look at him with their eyes open, and realize that this guy lies about little things, things that there are no reason to lie about, they need to see how he manipulates situations, people. He prays on other people's good intentions. Whatever it is, he thinks you want him to be, is what he will be in front of you. When he has no use for you, he's done with you.

He had no use for Janet any longer because I bet she saw through him and was going to leave him. He couldn't let it be known by others that he had once again failed to be a good husband, was probably cheating on her again, and he couldn't let it be known he failed again as a husband, a provider, he also had a court date coming up, and actually was using her murder as a way to take the focus off him and onto Janet, who knows, maybe he had plans to try to pin it on her, which I wouldn't put it past him, but I believe LE did a great job to ensure he couldn't pin it on her, but I bet you he tried behind closed doors.

Raven is a good actor, he was safe by going to the SVU Soccer Match, it wasn't in NC.

He likes the thrill of conning people, and acting as if nothing ever happened. He shows no remorse, he did it, and still has the nerve to face people and even look in the mirror. The worlds a stage to him, he shows emotions, but doesn't reall have them.

The way this guy operates is amazing. Those that believe he is innocent and know him, you are being conned and eventually you will see how conned you were. I'm hoping that many of you are starting to see it now.

I just checked SVU's website. Their homecoming week is October 14-20th. There is no mention of a memorial soccer game for Janet, but I did notice that there is a men's alumni game on October 19th at 3pm. I wonder if Raven will attend? I wonder if he will even be invited?

Here is the link to SVU's calendar:
http://www.svu.edu/c1/month.php?year=2007&month=10

Well Raven does like to travel a lot and I hear tell he had a lot of trips this summer. It's not NC, so it may be safe for him to show up again this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722
Back