TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hard to believe we are even having this discussion. Anyone remember the case from Flagstaff earlier this summer, her name is escaping me at the moment. A neighbor saw her husband on top of her in the backyard assaulting her, never called LE - but later told them what they saw and heard.

Kelly Paduchowski. Scarily similar to this case.

Snipped & BBM

Something that sticks out to me is the explicit information that she may have taken off her shoes...what could be a reason behind making sure that was specified? Did someone see her barefoot after she left the club? Did they find a black high heel in the area? Just thinking out loud.

MOO
Just now getting into this thread. SMH.
Re the shoes being taken off: Did she take them off so that she could run away from her husband, or did she try to use them as a defensive weapon against her husband, perhaps?
Hoping that she is okay and hiding out and/or cooling off.

So basically this guy assaulted his wife, left the area for a couple of hours, returned home, his kids witnessed some violence against his wife, they went to school (assuming he dropped them off), he reported her missing at some point, escaped to his ranch, and their children were never picked up by Suzanne which she usually does. He's not cooperating now. DM reports he's wealthy. I just hope they find her soon. Critical to the doing (to me) is the couple of hours he left after the assault.

Last edited:
She was last seen at 11pm ( nobody is showing a house that late) was she last seen at her home wearing a black dress and heals?
Her husband was at a social club for a friend's bday party. Suzanne arrived later (with her 5 year old), the two got into a screaming match, they left separately. The neighbor saw a physical altercation & them saw them walking away (into a wooded area). She also called her mom around 11pm to tell her that her husband had punched her several times.

I hope the police are searching his ranch. He left for one or two hours. His ranch is in bandera Texas. He could take take something or someone that distance in exactly two hours. The time his neighbor said lapsed between leaving the house and getting back home after the fight.

Kelly Paduchowski. Scarily similar to this case.
Yes, right down to the fact both husbands were arrested and then LE had to search for the wives bodies.

Hopefully this wife killer also confesses and saves everyone some time and effort. Their poor kids, once again they are victims that suffer the most. Life without both of their parents.

I hope the police are searching his ranch. He left for one or two hours. His ranch is in bandera Texas. He could take take something or someone that distance in exactly two hours. The time his neighbor said lapsed between leaving the house and getting back home after the fight.
Are there any bodies of water nearby? Does this guy work, if so what does he do?

My heart is aching so badly… my daughter went to preschool with their youngest daughter. I just want to hold that little girl and keep her safe and I just can’t imagine how she must hurt after seeing what she saw.
Where are the children now? Relatives? What about school?
SMH. <sigh>

Are there any bodies of water nearby? Does this guy work, if so what does he do?
Yes to your first question, The San Antonio River where LE has been searching as well as the woods.

Searches are underway at the San Antonio River by the intersection of East Olmos Drive and East Contour Drive near where she lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back