GUILTY Sweden- Saga Forsgren Elneborg, 20, 7 months pregnant, strangled to death, by Mohamedamin Abdirisek Ibrahim, 22, April '23 *Poss. honour killing*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Kemug Such an informative post. Thank you!!!
Alas, I was hoping this (murderous creep) guy would really have an austere prison life. But dhaaang, the prisons in Sweden are nicer than some "low income housing" in many US cities, IMO. Ugh check out the "dorm room decor" and it even has a large screen TV mounted on the far end of the bed!!!
As I have stated before, his crime is horrible, disgusting. I wish the Mother of the victim could ask that he be sentenced to prison more akin to Columbian-type or a Russian gulag. I hope he enjoys all his new pals! (Spoiled momma's boys seldom do well in any confinement. IMO.)

Can anyone tell me why Sweden took only 6 months to convict and settle his appeal, too??? There are cases I follow in the US that have gone on longer than World War II !! All he had to do was break up with her and move to another town if he didn't want his family to know. He deceived them for years...why not continue? Did he have a job and unable to relocate? Does his whole family get to visit him, in Sweden for the rest of his imprisonment, too?
1728605008509.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX