Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only on page 2 so I don't know if this has been answered yet.

I know for a fact that you can walk into a pharmacy and request a single syringe (packaged the same as what appears in the photos here).

I use a medication for migraines. My medication comes in a syringe, but is not a syringe packaged with a needle. I have to purchase a regular syringe, twist off the needle and then reattach the needle to my medication syringe. All I do is tell the pharmacy clerk what size syringe/needle I need and I can purchase it--no prescription required. They cost between $0.15-$0.45 at WallyWorld.

This is correct. In most states and localities syringes are really not viewed as controlled items anymore. Most pharmacies withh still keep them behind the counter, but there really isn't a law barring their sale per se. Remember cities states and the federal government give away free needles and syringes these days as part of Aids prevention.

I'm reminded of Cynthia Sommer's trial for the murder of her husband, Todd Sommer. Every crime forum had her using arsenic to murder Todd even though there was no physical evidence that she ever bought or even touched arsenic.

But Todd wasn't found bagged with duct tape over his face discarded in swamp. These cases have nothing in common as far as I can see. Someone killed Caylee, it was not death by a natural cause. Do you really think some other person besides Casey is responsible?

Sorry for O/T - this will be my last

I'm reminded of Cynthia Sommer's trial for the murder of her husband, Todd Sommer. Every crime forum had her using arsenic to murder Todd even though there was no physical evidence that she ever bought or even touched arsenic.

Was there a search online for Arsenic, how to make it?
Was there Arsenic in her trunk too?

Not to mention all the other evidence in this case especially the BUG evidence!

Casey has yet to be placed where Caylee's remains were found. There's no report that they found Casey's fingerprints or DNA on the syringe. I know of no evidence that proves Casey bought the syringe or had possession of it. I know of no evidence that proves Casey bought chloroform.

Moreover, other chemicals were also found to have been in the syringe. Many off-the-shelf products contain chlorofrm in a mixture with other chemicals. Furthermore, there no evidence that Caylee died from chloroform in a pure state or in mixture with other chemicals.

Who did they determine to be the owner of the testosterone?

This is yet more evidence that works for the defense.

Somehow, I don't think JB was thrilled with the evidence in this latest document dump (or poison, as you prefer;)). While there are still some gaps in the complete chain, more and more links are being filled in daily.

Despite not having seen evidence (yet) linking Casey to the syringe, there is now a "chloroform daisy chain" from the Anthonys' computer, to the trunk of KC's car where a human body left traces of decomposition while she herself was in possession of it, to the dump site where the decomposed body of her daughter was recovered.

I cannot agree that this evidence benefits the defense. Until a videotape of the death surfaces, there will always be a few links we cannot document, but the information we learned today has filled in a few more gaps, and has almost certainly taken accidental death out of play.

I believe the State will make excellent use of this evidence in convincing a jury that KC killed Caylee with premeditation.

Then let's just throw the whole Chloroform issue out....as the 'smoking gun'... like I said... "proven dead body in car...31 days...yada yada" (and that's alotta yada yada's) The Chloroform 'smoking gun' still not required..
I can't think of a cross section of humanity that couldn't add it all up and come up with the same answer..

It was in a disney bag.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Can someone determine if this, is in fact, a bag that belonged to KC?

With so much trash in that area, if this was just randomly thrown out there, then all this rhetoric about the syringe and gatorade, may have no connection at all.:waitasec:

Somehow, I don't think JB was thrilled with the evidence in this latest document dump (or poison, as you prefer;)). While there are still some gaps in the complete chain, more and more links are being filled in daily.

Despite not having seen evidence (yet) linking Casey to the syringe, there is now a "chloroform daisy chain" from the Anthonys' computer, to the trunk of KC's car where a human body left traces of decomposition while she herself was in possession of it, to the dump site where the decomposed body of her daughter was recovered.

I cannot agree that this evidence benefits the defense. Until a videotape of the death surfaces, there will always be a few links we cannot document, but the information we learned today has filled in a few more gaps, and has almost certainly taken accidental death out of play.

I believe the State will make excellent use of this evidence in convincing a jury that KC killed Caylee with premeditation.

Even worse for the defense, that syringe with chloroform pretty much gives a probable cause of death that is in no way accidental. We wondered what put the death penalty back on the table. That syringe is it.

Then let's just throw the whole Chloroform issue out....as the 'smoking gun'... like I said... "proven dead body in car...31 days...yada yada" (and that's alotta yada yada's) The Chloroform 'smoking gun' still not required..
I can't think of a cross section of humanity that couldn't add it all up and come up with the same answer..

1257513781608.jpg

BBM

With so much trash in that area, if this was just randomly thrown out there, then all this rhetoric about the syringe and gatorade, may have no connection at all.:waitasec:

As I previously mentioned, nobody even knows if there is a connection. And the band plays on.:waitasec:

But Todd wasn't found bagged with duct tape over his face discarded in swamp. These cases have nothing in common as far as I can see. Someone killed Caylee, it was not death by a natural cause. Do you really think some other person besides Casey is responsible?

Sorry for O/T - this will be my last

Like the missing inculpatory physical evidence in Cynthia Sommer's murder trial, there's a huge gap in inculpatory physical evidence in this case.

The syringe certainly does not prove Caylee was murdered. Moreover, as best I can tell, they haven't tied it to Casey or to Caylee's death.

I know some people are uncomfortable with injecting theorys but
really why bother with a syringe if you are not going to use it?

She could have used a dropper, a rag or whatever otherwise.
I think she used a syringe because she wanted to inject her...

She may have actually died from suffocation from the duct tape before a heart attack from Chloroform. We will never know.

For Rlaub44 and lizzsf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: EXCELLENT POSTS!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't know how this will fit in or if it will at all. Testosterone injections are used by bodybuilders and serious gym rats, both male and female. Many AS "dealers" also supply clean urine to be used in case of a drug screen. I have an oh-so-sick feeling that KC might have obtained these items from someone else in an effort to frame him.

Yup. Body-builders of the bulky sort who can often be found working part-time as bouncers at clubs like Fusion. When I was Casey's age, every 4th guy in the clubs was using steroids and HGH (human growth hormone.)

Not at all a stretch to imagine Casey had easy access.

BBM

I guess one man's rhetoric is another's evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html

This link is saying that the liquid in the gatorade bottle where the needle was placed contained chlorofoam and cleaning fluids, would the cleaning fluids destroy any DNA or blood evidence

and I might add that I use injectible medication, never noticed any blood on the needle, it would be miniscule at best and since its injected into the fatty layer, I don't think blood is envolved. JMO

Chloroform here, chloroform there, chloroform on the puter, chloroform in the car, chloroform in the bottle..... reasonable doubt has reached the thinnest thread, and I'm waiting for the results of what those coffin flies reveal. More chloroform?

I know some people are uncomfortable with injecting theorys but
really why bother with a syringe if you are not going to use it?

She could have used a dropper, a rag or whatever otherwise.
I think she used a syringe because she wanted to inject her...

She may have actually died from suffocation from the duct tape before a heart attack from Chloroform. We will never know.

I have yet to hear that Caylee's blood was found on the needle.

Chloroform: trunk of Casey's car where Caylee was proven to be, computer search at Casey's house, dump site of Casey's murdered daughter. Your right Wudge, it's a stretch.

Chloroform here, chloroform there, chloroform on the puter, chloroform in the car, chloroform in the bottle..... reasonable doubt has reached the thinnest thread, and I'm waiting for the results of what those coffin flies reveal. More chloroform?

Amazing that the pesky chloroform keeps showing up isnt it??:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member