Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if the bottle has any fingerprints on the bottle or syringe. Since she used it to inject it I really think she used gloves.

If this syringe is involved in the case, it's hard to think it was in the bag KC brought out from WalMart (they don't just sell them over the counter without a script, do they?), although this is certainly something she might have gotten ahold of otherwise. Do you think CA would have had any reason to have them in the house?

If this syringe does have definite connections, it strenghtens the element of premeditation because it is not something readily available or normally on hand and would have had to have been procured far ahead of time.

(Above BBM)

Yes, they do.

I have no idea of all of these chemicals and such. My head hurts. Chemistry, etc was never my strong suit...though if the SA's can link the bottle of Gatorade and the syringe to KC...that would be awesome. If they can't it may become too much of a liability as a piece of evidence to present at trial. Too much to poke holes through.

The defense will present the syringe and Gatorade bottle as exculpatory evidence if the prosecution doesn't include present them as evidence.

You don't have to have a prescription though, or prove you're a diabetic to purchase syringes. You do have to show ID and sign for them (like with Sudafed these days). At least that's how it is in Virginia. I'm not sure if laws vary from state to state.

I used to go pick them up for my mom, a diabetic. Just went in and said I needed the 100cc size. Also, I have some left over from the vet. I think they are pretty easy to get if someone wants to get them. I still think she could have picked things up at her mother's workplace, though. Just hanging around, nosing around.

(viagara does not contain any testosterone or any other hormone or steroid.)
((knowledge does not come from personal experience)) tehe

My elderly neighbor took testosterone tablets; I used to see the bottle in the cabinet. I didn't ask, didn't wanna know. But I think it is not uncommon for men to take it.

Also, on the syringe... The quality control lot number is on the box the syringes come in, the wrapper on the syringe, and the syringe barrel itself. So if it came from Gentiva.. they would likely have purchase orders to track with the supplier, or perhaps the same lot number syringes still in supply in the office. If it came from the pharmacy where George got his Testosterone (if he was on it)..they can track his Testosterone prescription and then syringe lot numbers at the pharmacy by their purchase orders. If it came from neither.. Let's hope Yuri had a nice sit down with RM, JG and any other likely fallguys and find out if they were dabbling in anabolics and missing a syringe..

I've always thought that visit to JG for a 'shower' was a fishing expedition to remove or leave something implicating him...

I'm so sad to hear about all of this by also really happy for the news today because Casey needs to pay and we need justice for Caylee. Its sickening that someone would do this!
Maybe Casey knew Jesse or some other male she knew was using steriods with syringes and took him without them knowing to frame them for this?? OR maybe she wanted Caylee to be a boy--hence testerone.
She really thought no one was going to find Caylee

I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately..between Brittanee Drexel and Somer Thompson I've been on websleuths but glad
GOING TO BE SICK WITH ALL THIS INFO..ECK
And NOW...C & G got tattoos?? are you kidding!!!!!!!!!! (yell)

Kenosha's theory of a male that may have had an rx for testosterone injections seems very reasonable.. (NOT uncommon at all) Often it is prescribed for males with low testosterone levels due to increased prostate cancer risks, among other related problems. The ethanol in the syringe could have been from the testosterone as a drug stabilizer OR an ingredient in the production of Chloroform. The syringe was capped and had a needle. The needle comes off in the cap when you unscrew it from the syringe.. She could have made Chloroform from a recipe she found online (wasn't one of the ingredients we saw was alcohol..not rubbing alcohol but the type you buy at a hardware store?-which would be a reason for the Ethanol component, I believe water (ICE) was also an ingredient)also can be made with Acetone....She steals the syringe from the home...uses it to draw up the Chloroform she made with needle on the syringe, recaps it and stores it in the syringe. It doesn't mean she injected it into Caylee.. the needle is just stored in the cap when you twist off the cap. If you pull off the cap...the needle stays on the syringe. She could squirt the liquid out onto a rag or whatever she used. It isn't a big syringe...looks like a 3cc...I would have to find the pic and look again.. How much Chloroform is needed to knock someone out on a rag I wonder.
Wiki
Inadvertent synthesis of chloroform... (OR MADE ON PURPOSE)
The haloform reaction can also occur inadvertently in domestic settings. Sodium hypochlorite solution (chlorine bleach) mixed with common household liquids such as acetone, butanone, ethanol, or isopropyl alcohol may produce some chloroform, in addition to other compounds such as chloroacetone, or dichloroacetone.

added: Testosterone therapy may cause higher risks of prostate CA.(although not proven) Sorry for the mislead.. a bit rusty on some hormonal health issues.. i knew there was a link to prostate cancer risks tho..
:)

This is very true my husband has been doing hormone shots because his testosterone level is to low we have a lots of needles in our house right now and I was also doing a cycle of shots for IVF so it is not uncommon at all for households to have syringes

I think that while KCs family knew about all of this info well before its release, today has to be a very difficult day. NG is playing all of their comments that can now be contradicted, back to back to back. It is very hard to refute these findings. I hope that they keep a low profile. Nothing good can come from them making a statement via their counsel or personally.

Okay, I want to hear the simple innocent explanation. This concoction was found with the remains. I am completely shocked that it was a needle type syringe, and the contents of the bottle revealed choloform. It is pretty "simple" - Casey had this rig ready to use on innocent Caylee, and that kind of evil is horrifying.

Another poster searched for all the ingredients in the Syringe and they are all found in a hairloss treatment. It's a few pages back.

:waitasec:Something that does not make sense to me is that chloroform is used to put people out, usually by using a cloth/rag. Why was it in a syringe, was it mixed in something, somewhere else and saved in syringes?

If it was found in the syringe, I wonder if the lab tested the needle? Was there a needle attached or just the syringe? If the needle was attached then I would assume they could of found Caylee's DNA/Skin/Cells off the needle itself. Has that been reveled?

I also wonder if they ever found anything else that showed up chloroform? Something from the garage? Maybe even one of the gas cans? It had to be mixed somewhere and in something, so traces would have been left behind somewhere I would think. Or could that be why they found such high levels of it in the trunk? Maybe Casey mixed it in the trunk and then transfered it over into other bottles/containers/syringe and it spilled over time?...Just thinking out loud here today...not all here. Thanks to all that have shared their input.

Another poster searched for all the ingredients in the Syringe and they are all found in a hairloss treatment. It's a few pages back.

My recall is that low testosterone is associated with hair loss.

A small OT aside......given the shootings in Orlando today....it would appear that the doc dump was trumped in the media coverage. FWIW

Could George of been taking testosterone teatments for ED.
Cindy being a nurse would be giving them to him at home.
The hairloss med found on it also???? could George have a bald spot?
They all seen very vain to me.
I pray that CAYLEE's death was very quick and no pain........but I
have a feeling bein shot with a susbstance like Cloroform would be very painful, therefore KC used ductape to wrap around CAYLEE's mouth so KC didn't have to hear CAYLEE screaming! What a monster...........
KC needs the same death as far as I'm concerned, IMO
KC

I did not forget the aggravated child abuse and manslaughter charges. My focus has been on the huge void of inculpatory evidence needed to prove the murder one charge.

For the record, like the murder one charge, the bug report can't prove either aggravated child abuse or manslaughter. We don't know how Caylee died, nor do we know the circumstances surrounding her death.

Some people appear to think the law permits substituting guesses for evidence.
So driving around with your daughter decomposing in the trunk of your car means...?

Good thing DC didn’t stumble on this valuable evidence and throw it away while he just happened to be poking around the area. Without the bottle, syringe and duct tape wrapping, a jury would be more inclined to buy the accident theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98