Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syringe kits can be purchased at places like walmart & Walgreens. Diabetics need to buy kits for Insulin, though this does not look like an insuline syringe

Ditto. I am not relieved about the act of using the chloroform. I am relieved that the inculpatory evidence exists and will be so hard to refute. No more circuitous logic.

As for anger, I am so upset I just cancelled a coffee date with a friend. I'm putting myself on a self-imposed TO until I can compose myself (and stop crying).

xo
I'm there with you...

Well.. to quote CA I guess, "Casey, what have you done???". This gets more macabre by the second, it'll be interesting to see how all the True Believers spin this one...

If this syringe is involved in the case, it's hard to think it was in the bag KC brought out from WalMart (they don't just sell them over the counter without a script, do they?), although this is certainly something she might have gotten ahold of otherwise. Do you think CA would have had any reason to have them in the house?

If this syringe does have definite connections, it strenghtens the element of premeditation because it is not something readily available or normally on hand and would have had to have been procured far ahead of time.

Cecy,
Didn't see this b4, but you can buy some of these over the counter at drug stores. Diabetics have to do it all the time. also medical supply companies. I'm recalling her item she came out of Walgreens with when seen by Thompson

Reality check:

Is it wrong to be dancing around, singing, "Someone's never getting ou-out?"

Just need to know.

:dance:

So this new doc dump should put to rest any thoughts that this could have been accidental? I have never thought it was but I know a lot of people still do.

ETA: like pool drowning

Well... mind-boggled. So many thoughts, not the least of which is, "Wonder if they're picking the songlist for Casey's memorial? Will they televise that, too?"

Somehow, I do not think 'Amazing Grace' would be appropriate. But, that's just me...
I so want this done. No more talk...time to get the "Mother of the Year" tried and convicted.

Ditto. I am not relieved about the act of using the chloroform. I am relieved that the inculpatory evidence exists and will be so hard to refute. No more circuitous logic.

As for anger, I am so upset I just cancelled a coffee date with a friend. I'm putting myself on a self-imposed TO until I can compose myself (and stop crying).

xo

You are exactly right. I am happy to feel the relief that there is no way around the inculpatory evidence we've seen today.

:hug:

Body-builder friends? If they were using 'roids, perhaps Casey stole the syringe.

My ex (Body By Nautilus, Mind By Mattel) got into steroid use and kept a box of syringes on the kitchen counter.

This seems to be really big news - whoa! I'm sort of stunned.

Justice will be served - all the evidence is piling up on Casey. :smiliescale:

Syringes with needles can be purchased at a pharmacy. You do not need a prescription anymore, you did up until about 9-10 years ago when a hush hush law was passed to help reduce needle reuse among iv drug users allowing anyone to purchase syringes without a prescription. They are still kept behind the counter at a pharmacy and you have to go to the counter and request them. Most diabetics still get a prescription because with one the insurance companies cover the cost of insulin syringes, but the prescription is only necessary for insurance purposes. I worked in a pharmacy at the time this law was passed and we were instructed to ask no questions if anyone came in and asked to buy syringes. We stocked lots of types and sizes of syringes, not just insulin syringes.

xo

"Thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine...":blowkiss:

Cecy,
Didn't see this b4, but you can buy some of these over the counter at drug stores. Diabetics have to do it all the time. also medical supply companies. I'm recalling her item she came out of Walgreens with when seen by Thompson

Celtic, he saw them at Walmart not Walgreens. Would someone be able to purchase a syringe there?

xo
Understandable.

I was really hoping there would be evidence indicating death was an accident.
*sigh*

chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

all of this was found in the syringe?

ethanol?

testosterone.....maybe from a used syringe from someone with a prescription for this
chloroform.......to use on caylee
water....part of the mix....maybe from tyring to rinse out the syringe to reuse....

but why ethanol?.......why would that be in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member