Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call BS too, but if it's true, I agree w/another poster...disgruntled/banned poster(s). Either way, simple solution...turn them over to LE.:rolleyes:

Huh? Where is her blog and these threats? If she's going to accuse posters from this site of dastardly things....then she should prove it. The fact that she's so protective of Casey and GA and CA tells me all I need to know. Visiting her site and reading her blog would be a huge WASTE for me.

Just My Opinion,:
Looking back through her blog, she has very few comments.
I don't think her blog is getting much attention, and to say something like that is only trying to drive traffic to the blog.
Hinky meter is high...
(lol thank you whoever came up with the hinky meter)

Her profile:

I think it is a scam just to have us check out her BS Blog..what a joke..
Tricia will handle it since she is using WS name..remember Cindy and her threats..Hmm maybe this related.:furious:

Hmmmm . . . my thoughts exactly.

If she turns them over to LE that would be the best thing. I mean, we don't want those people here either. IF THEY ARE...:rolleyes:
I haven't heard this in any other case. Gee aren't the A's special???:waitasec:

JMO, but.....IF this blogger ACTUALLY DID receive "death threats," then why didn't she post them to call "WS" bloggers on the threats ?

I would suspect that there are others out there who do not believe that Caylee is in a better place. This post on her site sounds like a "CINDY" thinker or relative to me.

What makes this blogger feel special, to the point , THAT WE WOULD SINGLE HER OUT, AND send her threats ? I think we have bigger fish to fry here, than to ACTUALLY bother 1 INDEPENDANT blogger ? Shame on her for accusing WS, ~ FACTS are where its at, not "ASSUMPTION."

I do commend her for her blog. Whatever helps, I think.

Is this someone who is not allowed to play in our sandbox any longer, or is this person a disgruntled, jealous person ?

IMO someone owes the WS group an apology, but they can't, 'cuz their account is most likely banned, ages ago.

IMO, we have enough drama right now, please don't any "reader" start anymore.

This is a wonderful group of sleuths, and I am proud to be a part of them ! :blowkiss:

Just My Opinion,:
Looking back through her blog, she has very few comments.
I don't think her blog is getting much attention, and to say something like that is only trying to drive traffic to the blog.
Hinky meter is high...
(lol thank you whoever came up with the hinky meter)

Hahaha, hinky meter has been around longer than I have. I also have wondered who came up with that phrase, heard of the hinky meter here for the 1st time during Scott Peterson trial. :)

I too think she feels ignored and wants some hits on her blog. Look at the attention this thread is getting now!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 158 (68 members and 90 guests)

She seems a little full of herself.

If the threat stuff is true at all - why does she think it's WS members - are they saying "Hi I'm from WS and I hate you and wish you were dead?" Glad she's ending her stupid blog.

LOL. I am still stupified by people that think there is a such thing as "truly anonymous" on the web. If this woman is really receiving death threats, which I highly doubt, she needs to call LE immediately. If she is making a baseless accusation, she will get the 15 minutes or more she is seeking, but with an undesirable audience; that is a very serious thing to say about people.

She also has her own website and should explain what this is about.

Bart, Michelle email address guarded from harvesters
Helping Heroes, Inc
Helping Heroes Productions
P.O. Box 872494
Vancouver, WA 98687-2494
US
(626) 644-3472

Technical Contact:
email address guarded from harvesters
AP Computer Learning Time
815 Via Alameda
San Dimas, CA 91773
UNITED STATES
(909) 599-3954 fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 15-Aug-2009.
Record created on 15-Aug-2000.
Database last updated on 1-Oct-2008 15:46:40 EDT.

"Ø Everyone agrees she would not hurt her daughter, but yet 80 friends are turning against her for obviously things they are use to by Casey (like stealing), I guess my loyalty to my friends are different."

"Turning against her"??? Loyalty??? WTH??:bang::bang:

I don't know who they actually are, but I read some of her commenters the other day and they were using WS name to threaten her with "investigations" into her private life.

I really wanted to see this/these comment(S) so I did a search on her blog for the word "investigations" and nothing came up. Maybe you can supply another key word or a date of the comment, she only has 15 comments, so if you scroll through them it should jump out at you, whereas I would have to read each one.

If she received death threats she should call LE and make a report.

People are easy enough to track down. No one is anonymous on the internet.

ITA..death threats are NO JOKE...I definitely wouldn't be "blogging" about it I would be on the phone with LE pronto.

If I were her I would call LE and have this investigated............. I think it is some other SITE who has a BONE to pick with WS and is saying there are from WS. Could it be KC and her many of her anyonmous/fake email addresses? I think she should be called out on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think anyone here at WS would act that way, we might have a few choice inner thoughts for her, but please, DEATH THREATS!!!!!

I think WS should demand to know the truth................. this is a serious allegation in my book.

Tricia needs to contact her and get the emails.
If true, those members should be banned from this site. JMO

ITA..death threats are NO JOKE...I definitely wouldn't be "blogging" about it I would be on the phone with LE pronto.

Exactly..yet I hope people don't forget that LE can put those great forensics guys on all computers..LOL
And you can't delete things and get away with it..
If you make death threats, you will get caught..
If you make accusations of false death threats, you will be caught..
If you search for chloroform, and your child goes missing you will be caught..
Get my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member