Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who she is. Anyone have any idea? But i can say that I hope she isnt accusing WS without knowing for a fact it is someone from here. I dont think its right or fair to blame WS for something someone might or might not do. I think her post is totally unfair and shouldn't judge all WS or the website in general!!! JMO

I don't know who Michelle is, but my only question is how does she know who is posting if they are doing it anonymous?? That doesn't make sense to me.

She probably doesn't know exactly who is posting but the hosting site that hosts my site allows me to see what websites referred visitors to my site.

If someone sees a link to her site on Websleuths and clicks on it, her record probably shows that that person was referred by websleuths.com.

I have no idea whatsoever if that is the case here but thought I'd throw that info out there.

This person certainly is holding onto hate toward WS. Wonder why? Maybe they were banned at some point?

If they're "anonymous" then how does one know they're really from WS? Just because a person claims something, doesn't mean it's true (blogger and emailer alike).
:clap::clap::clap:
Oxymoronic statement! :rolleyes:

Maybe she's a former banned WS'er that is a little paranoid?

Geez. She's makes it sound like noone here wants to find Caylee. I'd say that is priority #1 to every poster on this board. Just because we balance our hope for the best, with the evidence at hand to make our opinions, doesn't mean that we're awful people.

Maybe she's a former banned WS'er that is a little paranoid?

or maybe it's just someone who wants lots of hits on their blog so they can have their 15 minutes of fame....sheesh, these folks are everywhere.

I thought it was strange also to mention "death threats" and not have any parts of the emails posted.

I found her blog by a link that was posted somewhere on here yesterday, but have looked today and can't find the thread or link I saw.

If they're "anonymous" then how does one know they're really from WS? Just because a person claims something, doesn't mean it's true (blogger and emailer alike).

I don't know who they actually are, but I read some of her commenters the other day and they were using WS name to threaten her with "investigations" into her private life.

She probably doesn't know exactly who is posting but the hosting site that hosts my site allows me to see what websites referred visitors to my site.

If someone sees a link to her site on Websleuths and clicks on it, her record probably shows that that person was referred by websleuths.com.

I have no idea whatsoever if that is the case here but thought I'd throw that info out there.

You might be right. But she should be awear that you dont have to be a member here to read or click on links here. Anyone can come and read here. So for her to say it WS could be people who just lurk here and actually dont post or join in here. I think its unfair to accuse WS or this website..

Thanks, that makes sense. She should remember though, if that is the case it doesn't mean it's a member from here. We always have so many visitors on the site also.

Webslueths folks, there are no words to express how shocked I am that so many of you feel the need to send me death threats and disgraceful opinions on me because of this site; I simply created the site in order to have a place for folks to express their views in support of the objective: Finding Caylee Anthony, but yet all of you feel the need to expose your hatred and bigotry towards not only me but to the entire Anthony family.

"So many" this definately implies more than one.

It is not a rumor that this person wrote this, its there on her blog.

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/2008_09_28_archive.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members