Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most of the hatred is coming from “anonymous” Webslueths folks"

I am certain WS mods could find out who the anonymous posters are . . .

If they're "anonymous" then how does one know they're really from WS? Just because a person claims something, doesn't mean it's true (blogger and emailer alike).

who is this person and what is her significance to WS? i've never heard of her?

I don't know who Michelle is, but my only question is how does she know who is posting if they are doing it anonymous?? That doesn't make sense to me.

I have never heard of her, and wouldn't write her any nastygrams.
As far as Cindy & George doing things to look for Caylee, well lets just say I'm not in agreement with her. Just like she is entitled to her opinion, so am I.

She seems a little full of herself.

If the threat stuff is true at all - why does she think it's WS members - are they saying "Hi I'm from WS and I hate you and wish you were dead?" Glad she's ending her stupid blog.

She refers to some "Websleuthers" sending death threats to her...:eek:

Thought I'd post the link in case anyone would like to read what she's written about today.

There was a thread that mentioned her (Michelle B) I believe yesterday, but I couldn't find it today to post this in.

She has a website HelpfindCaylee.com and mentioned Websleuth in her blog from yesterday also.

Death threats? :eek: Wow.

perhaps a case of a term being genericized...(e.g. Xerox = copy)...Websleuths <=> web sleuthers.

If they're "anonymous" then how does one know they're really from WS? Just because a person claims something, doesn't mean it's true (blogger and emailer alike).

Wow, I almost made this exact same post! Luckily, I scanned down to see what had been posted since I started writing my post.

(So, needless to say, I second MagicRose's comment.)

Thanks BJB edited out the name in thread title. If this needs to be merged or deleted feel free to do so. Just thought it was strange that she would single out Websleuths.

"Most of the hatred is coming from &#8220;anonymous&#8221; Webslueths folks"

I am certain WS mods could find out who the anonymous posters are . . .

For what it's worth, I do not believe she got any death threats from anyone here. At least I don't know anyone here that I talk to that would do such an
asinine thing! She's a draaammmma queen just like the one's she's protecting.

where are the death threats, i only see one comment on that blog about cell phones or something.

I would like to see what she is talking about..IMO if she had death threat letters she would post them on her blog..I'm calling B/S that anyone on this site did that.

AND on Monday she is thanking W/S posters? She needs to figure out what she is talking about and FAST. Hating on us today, thanking us yesterday?

IMO so far she attacked NG and now us..maybe b/c what we discuss has some truthfulness..just like NG..the truth does hurt, doesn't it?

I'm offended actually b/c I love my peeps here. Death threats just doesn't sound correct to me in reference to the fine folks we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf