Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blogger wants to pass a new law, Caylee's Law.
he wants it to be a crime for not reporting your child
missing for 24 hours.
Does he not know there is already such a law?
Doesn't he know that's why Casey was charged with child neglect?

Someone on the MonkeyBlog is saying that LP has stated the LE knows who Caylee's father is. Has anyone else heard this?

This "Rumours" thread is getting very long. Should we start a new one???

Tricia-

As always you handled the situation with class! We know what WS is and how it is run. Once again- thank you! :blowkiss:

People are sick- they have nothing better to do than make crap up about this place, it boggles my mind- honestly!

Thanks Tricia! God bless you!

Thanks Tricia..as always the fabrication was handled with dignity and honesty..the entire reason this website is so popular and respectful. AND even if you were soliciting money to buy a new lap top..I would send you my money in a hot minute LOL.

Someone on the MonkeyBlog is saying that LP has stated the LE knows who Caylee's father is. Has anyone else heard this?

wow! Do you think it has to do with the case being the reason they haven't released it? or just because they don't think it is very important at all:confused:

wow! Do you think it has to do with the case being the reason they haven't released it? or just because they don't think it is very important at all:confused:

LP strikes again LOL..where did he supposedly state this?

A blogger wants to pass a new law, Caylee's Law.
he wants it to be a crime for not reporting your child
missing for 24 hours.
Does he not know there is already such a law?
Doesn't he know that's why Casey was charged with child neglect?

White, your killing me.

That was the morning coffe clutch amongst the clucking hens- you could even hear us cackling above our vaccum cleaners.
Thanks for posting that.

Over at the monkeyblog site. (Don't know we're allowed to post the link?) They're still talking about it...Apparently LP has said that the family also knows.

I have, must admit it is interesting reading. Long time poster who has been in contact with LP for quite awhile now, always find her posts a good read.

Lol, my guess would be that it's findings our in conjunction with classifying KC as a suspect, and they now have a DNA result if it's true.

The money they got for selling videos/photographs to ABC for the Vargas piece and their salaries? Loans or advances on other possible future deals? No idea.

Snipped
She made up the whole thing. TOTAL LIE. (...)
Tricia
PS. Doesn't it shock you when people post out and out lies and they know it? Still makes my jaw drop.

Sounds like she has more in common with some of the main players in this case than just being from Florida! :liar:

Ya know what's sort-of made me laugh is the people who blog about how we are all on here all the time.
Now, how we they know how long we are on here, if they don't spend a bunch of time here themselves.:waitasec::rolleyes::)

:clap::clap::clap:

For what it's worth, I do not believe she got any death threats from anyone here. At least I don't know anyone here that I talk to that would do such an
asinine thing! She's a draaammmma queen just like the one's she's protecting.

I hadn't ever even heard of her until this came up the other day. NEVER seen anything posted about her or her site. IMHO she is giving herself WAY too much credit. Really, would someone post or email anonymously and then say by the way, I'm from WS?

I hadn't ever even heard of her until this came up the other day. NEVER seen anything posted about her or her site. IMHO she is giving herself WAY too much credit. Really, would someone post or email anonymously and then say by the way, I'm from WS?

Quoting myself to say as usual I am a day late and dollar short!:bang: Just read Tricias post from yesterday.

Lol, my guess would be that it's findings our in conjunction with classifying KC as a suspect, and they now have a DNA result if it's true.

Also at one point during the video LE interview with Cindy, Yuri asked her if she knew who Caylee's father was and she said yes. She then provided a first name. She thought the attorney who drew up the will for Casey would have the name in some of the legal notes. Yuri asked her to please check and get back with him. So if she did then they would have a name from that and be able to request a DNA sample from his living children to see if it matched. Also I think that if Caylee's Dad is living and not deceased he has probably come forward to LE and they would have kept that info private until needed at trial.

Thanks Tricia..as always the fabrication was handled with dignity and honesty..the entire reason this website is so popular and respectful. AND even if you were soliciting money to buy a new lap top..I would send you my money in a hot minute LOL.
I wish I had known about that. Having been part of the convo regarding poor Tricia's computer ills I could have attested first hand that this wonderfully honest and gracious woman would have none of it.
Tricia...thanks for ALL that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members