Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped for personal reasons

If LP would state this on national tv I would totally believe him.
This is not a revelation that hasn't already been suspected, and as far as
kooky, it fits this case like a glove. jmo

I am not saying this is my opinion, as I have stated for the record it is not. However, I just got off the phone with LP personally, and he is standing by this remark. It is his belief.:eek:

LP can't be sued, but the lady writing that could be. It would be a he said she said type of deal. She is saying LP told me this and writing what he supposedly said....one word..yes. Heck her question may not have been about that at all but something else. Do you see what I am saying..he didn't write or say it in a national forum..she did.

He did say he was asked his opinion on the issue, which he gave, but he DID NOT know that his opinion was going to be quoted on a forum. The posters comments do seem to support that as well.

I have always suspected this of the family.:boohoo: Being a Mother, I always thought the way Casey behaves is WHY ....she does. :boohoo:Incest can cause issues like the lies, stealing, promiscuous behavior, etc....This would be NO surprise,:bang:
if Casey were responsible, and had behaved herself...I am sick....

But after hearing LP last night on NG, did u catch that he is "working" oin things ? This is a very high profile case, and I feel that LE trusts him and asked for his help long ago...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Oh my goodness. Where did LP get this? Did he see paperwork or DNA test? Who told him this? Well, maybe this girl did call him and he did say this BUT, unless I had the documention to prove it and back up my words and claims I would have kept my mouth shut. :too much info::too much info::too much info:

This is so inflamatory. Glad it is on the "rumors" thread.
Me too. Unless I see hard proof of this there is no way I will buy into it.

This is so inflamatory. Glad it is on the "rumors" thread.
Me too. Unless I see hard proof of this there is no way I will buy into it.

agreed

but it could explain alot:confused:

still.....i would need proof before posting it........or blabbing it on the phone to anyone that called.

Incest is never a pretty thing for anyone's family - yet it exists- mostly everything discussed here is speculation - and NONE of it is pretty either. Is murder, crime cover ups etc more palatable to discuss?
KC has the exact extreme behaviours - lack of self worth- maturity severely stunted, even tho she is intelligent. The trying to "find oneself" thru one night stands. Which is what she told someone about the conception. It was a one night stand with "one of my brother's friends" during a visit at Thanksgiving. There is a REASON no one "knows" who the father is, and as usual in this case it keeps getting re-written as we go along.
This family -who appeared very normal otherwise thru July 14th, now seems very bizarre. Lot's of anger, lies, divorce talk, before and after, cover ups. LP did say it would "shock the world" and doesn't seem to want it to be out of his mouth nationally -first -He probably figures he will let the dirty laundry roll out on its own as it always does in court cases. jmo

agreed

but it could explain alot:confused:

still.....i would need proof before posting it........or blabbing it on the phone to anyone that called.

We are going to have to put disclaimers on everyone of our post. You just never know what you are going to read when you go on any forum about this case. Next week it will be that Caylee was found on the moon and was taken by aliens.:behindbar:behindbar

Isn't that strange that LP would tell someone on the phone rather than have it be a BOMBSHELL on NG???
IIRC he all ready has intimated this on NG and there is a whole thread about it.

I am not saying this is my opinion, as I have stated for the record it is not. However, I just got off the phone with LP personally, and he is standing by this remark. It is his belief.:eek:
You should have asked him if he knew what Mitochondrial DNA is and if it is possible the test results were solely based on that. I know he has said this before, but I think it could be he is going on information which could be misleading to him and allowed him to form such an opinion. I can see how a layman could mistake it for such since the hair samples were the same from Casey and Caylee.

Also at one point during the video LE interview with Cindy, Yuri asked her if she knew who Caylee's father was and she said yes. She then provided a first name. She thought the attorney who drew up the will for Casey would have the name in some of the legal notes. Yuri asked her to please check and get back with him. So if she did then they would have a name from that and be able to request a DNA sample from his living children to see if it matched. Also I think that if Caylee's Dad is living and not deceased he has probably come forward to LE and they would have kept that info private until needed at trial.

At one time, KC told that it was a man from Tennessee she met when he was in Orlando during Thanksgiving week on vacation. The reason I remembered it so well, is I have a son who lives in Tennessee and was there that same week with us. We were there for 2 weeks at that time and he did go clubbing. She told he returned to Tennessee. I can't remember if she said he was married, or I just assumed that, but I do remember that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns