Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on myspace bulletins from "Mom to 2 angels"

I FOUND THIS ON A BLOGGING PAGE ON MY SPACE OR MESSAGE BOARD WHATEVER....WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF THIS IS TRUE WHY ARE THEY NOT TALKING, WHY ARE THEY NOT LOOKING, WHY ARE THEY DOING NOTHING??? G.Anthony: You people are the equivalent of the scum of the earth. My granddaughter is MISSING and on a site to pay tribute to her search efforts, you continue to sexually harrass, badmouth, speculate, accuse and threaten my family on this board over and over. I am at my wits end with you people. If I had my way, I would go outside right now and give that fat *advertiser censored* standing in front of the channel 9 news van holding the sign that reads "caylee is satans child". I read your posts and usually move on to do better things with my time like help aid in the search for my grand daughter. What have Cindy and I done to you people? Our daughter was on her own and we had family issues just like your family has. We are a family. All the speculation of chloroform, FALSE. Items in the woods of Caylees, FALSE. Backyard evidence? NEGATIVE. Purposely wash tainted jeans? WRONG. Yes, the jeans were washed, but they were in the hamper. The point is, PLEASE stop bashing my family the way you do. Turn your energy into helping us bring our granddaughter home. On behalf of myself George, my wife Cindy, my son Lee, my daughter Casey, and my love Caylee, God Bless You All.

This was on myspace bulletins from "Mom to 2 angels"

The JEANS were washed? I thought it was the pinstripe dress pants that Casey was supposedly wearing to work that day? Somebody, or whoever wrote this is either telling a different story or doesn't have some facts straight.

I am pretty certain that it was not animal remains because the smell it not of animal decomp but of human decomp, also this was placed under water and wrapped very tightly, I cant imagine someone randomly wrapping an animal and disposing of it in this manner especially not so remotely. JMO

The U.T. Body Farm forensics team went to Orlando yesterday according to a top radio station in Knoxville.

No way to know if that was really George posting that, none. But if it was, the phrase "my love Caylee", well I find that an odd way to refer to your granddaughter. JMO

"Caylee is Satan's Child" sign? Wha? Sexually harrassed? Wha? The poster complains yet says "god bless" at the end? Wha?

"Caylee is Satan's Child" sign? Wha? Sexually harrassed? Wha? The poster complains yet says "god bless" at the end? Wha?

Yeah, gibby...I'm callin' bullsheet on this!:waitasec:

After reading the beginning of this thread where someone who was out searching and felt they found something important, it got me thinking. KC's attny filed a motion asking that all testing of evidence be stopped until defense could have a rep there. Now if they did find something, very important, and were trying to identify in order to have things solid for arrest and trial, it would seem that they would like to have the info of any identity. On the other hand LE would want to keep that under wraps until they are ready to make their move. Perhaps that would be the arrest they have been talking about and delaying. It couldn't happen to someone who deserved it more.

I'm sorry for the spelling. Very tired and ready for bed. Night.

After reading the beginning of this thread where someone who was out searching and felt they found something important, it got me thinking. KC's attny filed a motion asking that all testing of evidence be stopped until defense could have a rep there. Now if they did find something, very important, and were trying to identify in order to have things solid for arrest and trial, it would seem that they would like to have the info of any identity. On the other hand LE would want to keep that under wraps until they are ready to make their move. Perhaps that would be the arrest they have been talking about and delaying. It couldn't happen to someone who deserved it more.

I think you're onto something!

n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

hmmm....

n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg
Thanks for sharing! Are there any more beach pics for this set? This is a set I havent seen around online much!

Great thought, ecspecially for someone thats tired!:clap:

I think it is very clear from the 6 question marks in the thread title that you did not intend to mislead anyone.

Thanks for posting this as this board is all about theories and speculation. Excellent job! :clap:
ITA! and THIS is the stuff I come to WS for ...not the bantering about rights of protesters to provoke the Anthony's!:clap:

Oh WOW! Great observation...........I had not thought about that. I was thinking more about the DNA of the father, but it could very well be they want access to what was found. That makes perfect sense now that you mentioned it.

No way to know if that was really George posting that, none. But if it was, the phrase "my love Caylee", well I find that an odd way to refer to your granddaughter. JMO

That is VERY strange.............

This has become one of my favorite threads to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro