Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she couldn't have kept Cindy away forever, you're right. But, it would buy her more time to delete files if she had known Cindy was coming, by getting Tony to take her "out" (then of course she'd have to take the laptop with her, in case "work " needed her, blah, blah, blah) you get the idea.

She did try and buy more time from Cindy. Remember on the 911 tape where Casey can be heard asking Cindy to give her 1 more day and Cindy told her she had already given her a month?

i've been going through amys texts to see if i can figure this out but they have done N/A where the dates should be so it wont be easy. I have put all of casey texts to amy in order ina document, so i'm going to see if i can pin down the times that way, since we have the times for when casey made the texts.

Are we seeing everything? Would/could LE hold some of the texts back and release others? I don't know how all that works.

Tony is taking online questions on another forum. Apparently the owner of that other forum has verified that it is him. He explains some interesting details about how KC left her computer on July 15th and he states that she DID NOT stay the night there on June 15th!

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link so I will give you a hint...It's a barrel of monkeys over there.

ha ha - thanks, I appreciate your hint and I'm off to check it out!:dance:

Great summary! He seems to have stopped answering now...It's not very well organized there and quite difficult to understand where to find the threads. It would be great if someone could contact him and ask him to come over here!

What's Tony's username there, and where is the thread? Can someone link it?

I am leaning towards Casey starting to delete files etc, because she was soon to be find out, with stealing Amy's money/checks or like someone else said she may have been planning to hock it for money to get out of dodge. Although I do think that Is very possible that Lee deleted even more stuff that night while he was at Tony's apt. all that time.

Lee said in his interview all her stuff was packed neatly/orderly, which wasn't like her. Although it could have been Tony that was packing her stuff, given what he had found out that night, instead of Casey.

I think she was going to try and go to the Marine.

This was discussed on one of the NG threads last week. If you look at the text messages to Amy on the 15th there is one from KC in which she says something like "my Mom already sent me a text about that." (around 5 or 5:30pm) I don't think she knew Mom and Amy were on their way to TonE's, but I do think she knew Mom found the car. That's why I believe she was deleting everything on her computer. She probably just thought she had a little more time.

Just went over & read

Take it with a grain of salt, since I'm not sure if/how they verified who he is, like Tricia does her, but some interesting stuff, saying he didn't give KC permission to use his jeep while he was gone, but she did it anyway (and LR has checked it out already-nothing). Also says KC did NOT spend the 15th night with him. No love lost b/t him & Clint, also due to Clint mooching off him for free rent for months.

Again, take it all as unconfirmed from the monkeysite

"sign-in" sheet is EASILY changed, and, nobody can remember an exact date 5 weeks prior!!!! AND, Cindy's mother could've been EASILY convinced by Cindy that she was there on Father's Day!!! LE made a mistake!

The video taken at the retirement home is time/date stamped. Also Cindy's mother confirmed that they were there. LE interviewed her as well as employees of the home, and confirmed the date was 6/15.
Casey and her family were just confused on the dates. Why is that so hard to understand?

Of course I meant "under the ground!" Would YOU look 3 feet below the body of a random murder of a jogger? Hell no! Casey and her cohorts are NOT dummies!! All I am saying is..the LAST place on earth that anyone would look for Caylee is 3 feet below the dirt underneath where someone found a dead jogger: period! Maybe THEY killed her b/c she witnessed the burial.... many COP friends Casey had!!!! (3)

Which would mean that Casey knew beforehand where Nicole's body would be dumped... OR that she moved the body to place Caylee underneath. Neither one of these sounds very likely to me.

Her 'mother' may have alziemhers/dimentia, etc...and..she is CINDY'S mother, for God's sake..come on....these people are flakey as all hell....stop believing what they say....this case made me sick..for all we know, Casey (cohorts) put her placenta in the trunk on purpose, to throw off LE and get the decomp in the trunk! we are dealing with sicko/criminal minds..let's think like THEM I ran out of. am running out of tears for Caylee..this is rediculous..torture

Sounds to me like you are now accusing Cindy's parents of lying... sorry, but this is just wrong. They had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, and I am sure that they are as upset as anyone over this. It is Cindy's father who has dementia... not her mother. That is why Cindy did not want him to be questioned, because he can't remember details.
Are you also accusing the retirement home employees of lying and being a part of the coverup? Or everyone who is associated with the family?
It has been explained and confirmed over and over, yet you still refuse to accept it. I think it is time to move on.

Sounds to me like you are now accusing Cindy's parents of lying... sorry, but this is just wrong. They had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, and I am sure that they are as upset as anyone over this. It is Cindy's father who has dementia... not her mother. That is why Cindy did not want him to be questioned, because he can't remember details.
Are you also accusing the retirement home employees of lying and being a part of the coverup? Or everyone who is associated with the family?
It has been explained and confirmed over and over, yet you still refuse to accept it. I think it is time to move on.

ITA..not to mention CA's mother has a letter in which she wrote to someone that tells this person that Caylee and CA were at the facility on Father's Day. So there is one more person to corroborate the 15th as being "the day" It's funny how people are believing the first "lie" and refuse to believe the truth this time LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214