Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AGREE, except, everything mentioned as 'proof' about 'Father's Day' is easily tampered!! True? Money talks..........please someone show me where the Nursing Home provided video surveilance proof..please?
OK Follow along here:

1. Video has a Father's Day card and the date on camera stated it was June 15, 2008.
2. Staff saw CA and Casey there on Father's Day on June 15, 2008.
3. Sign in sheet for June 15, 2008 had CA's signature with their names on it.
4. Both of CA's parents said they were there on June 15, 2008.
5. CA finally agreed they were there on June 15, 2008.
6. June 15, 2008 was the last known verified by LE sighting of Caylee by an independent source.

How much more "proof" do you need?!

I AGREE, except, everything mentioned as 'proof' about 'Father's Day' is easily tampered!! True? Money talks..........please someone show me where the Nursing Home provided video surveilance proof..please?

You don't know how to 'search' ??

Very interesting about Tony! Not enough for me to go over there...but still.

That's pretty much all there is for now. He's offline. He talked about what a smart and fun kid Caylee was and how everything he knew about Casey is a lie. He made sure to take everyone to task for casting suspicion on him but he was nice about it. Oh, and he said that he has not heard a thing from Casey since she was arrested.

Yes it is interesting that Tony says Casey was not with him on the 15th. That helps alot with the timeline
So george probably was not lying when he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th.

Thanks. Interesting stuff by Tony, assuming it's really him which it seems to be.

Casey's computer had the bsod before Lee arrived, so it wasn't Lee that messed with the files.

Roomate Clint is a "moron" according to Tony and he told lies on Greta.

Phone pings show that Casey was home the night of June 15th.

Casey did not have his permission to drive his vehicle when he was in NY.

Police checked his vehicle for evidence and found nothing.

Wonder what lies he says Clint told on Greta ?? I didn't think he really reveled anything.......

C & G weren't lying about the 15th ( Tony has bad memory)

Odd he left her with his car keys...she took himto airport & picked him up.

I've wondered if CA was ringing KC's phone non-stop after they picked the car up........Maybe KC figured she was about to get caught-up with & deleted the laptop ??

Now we need for Chris to narrow it down when he saw Casey at Scoobs. He thought it was a couple of days before she came to hang out on the evening of June 17th.

I don't know if I believe Tony or not. Haven't decided yet. Seem to be some problems with what he is saying if you ask me.

Wonder what lies he says Clint told on Greta ?? I didn't think he really reveled anything.......

C & G weren't lying about the 15th ( Tony has bad memory)

Odd he left her with his car keys...she took himto airport & picked him up.

I've wondered if CA was ringing KC's phone non-stop after they picked the car up........Maybe KC figured she was about to get caught-up with & deleted the laptop ??

Clint said on Greta that Casey spent the night at Tony's place on the 15th.

Tony also said that Casey was on the computer when Cindy arrived, so I agree, she was deleting files at that time.

Clint also said on Greta that Tony did not want him to talk to the media and that Tony was mad at him IIRC

Tony also said that Casey was on the computer when Cindy arrived, so I agree, she was deleting files at that time.
So who tipped her off that Amy and Mom were on their way to pick her up?!

Clint also said on Greta that Tony did not want him to talk to the media and that Tony was mad at him IIRC

Tony's saying the same thing. At least, he wasn't too happy about Clint doing the interview.

Tony's saying the same thing. At least, he wasn't too happy about Clint doing the interview.

Yes, he said Clint wasn't actually a roomate, he stayed on the couch because he'd been kicked out of every place else he'd lived. Tony kicked him out in the last half of June. Tony said Clint believed they were all going to be famous because of this case. The must have had words over it because he told Tony he would not go to the media out of respect for Tony and Caylee.

Good question. One of the guys at the mall? Or maybe Casey was just alarmed by all the calls from Cindy and figured they'd found the car.
I think she would need more confirmation before deleting things off her computer. The phone calls I don't think would do it. Yes...could be one of the guys at the mall. Or LA.

I think she would need more confirmation before deleting things off her computer. The phone calls I don't think would do it. Yes...could be one of the guys at the mall. Or LA.

According to Cindy, George, and Lee, Lee didn't know Cindy picked Casey up until after the fact.

Oh.....I thought the 15th came up in one of Tony's interviews. But they are the hardest for me to read, he seems to ramble on, never real clear about anything...........20/30 pages later, I haven't learned much.....LOL

Good question. One of the guys at the mall? Or maybe Casey was just alarmed by all the calls from Cindy and figured they'd found the car.

Wasn't JP at the mall.....have we ever read anything from LE on him ??

According to Cindy, George, and Lee, Lee didn't know Cindy picked Casey up until after the fact.
Yes...well. Wouldn't ya like to see all the cell records and emails from LA's phone to determine it was true first? I would. I don't exactly trust what they are selling.

Just throwin this out there..Does anyone think that it is possible that AH text Casey (from the mall maybe) and forewarned her that she was bringing her mother to Tonys'? (not knowing at that point of course what was really going on) And maybe we haven't seen that yet, was there pages missing from her interview? Casey had no car to escape, knew that she was going to be confronted and just stared deleting files?.Or I am I just reaching for answers?. Just a thought :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214