Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I meant "under the ground!" Would YOU look 3 feet below the body of a random murder of a jogger? Hell no! Casey and her cohorts are NOT dummies!! All I am saying is..the LAST place on earth that anyone would look for Caylee is 3 feet below the dirt underneath where someone found a dead jogger: period! Maybe THEY killed her b/c she witnessed the burial.... many COP friends Casey had!!!! (3)

Yes I would look there because the ground would be disturbed...dumb idea!

Ummm....that's really reaching, don't you think?

Chesapeake, I'm not 'reaching'..all I am doing is trying to put myself into the SICK minds of these people. It ain't easy. nor, is it pretty....I, too, fell in love with that child, as did a million of YOU people!!!

Chesapeake, I'm not 'reaching'..all I am doing is trying to put myself into the SICK minds of these people. It ain't easy. nor, is it pretty....I, too, fell in love with that child, as did a million of YOU people!!!

LE confirmed Caylee was alive and well after Nicole was found dead so there is no way she stumbled upon anyone burying Caylee.

Yes I would look there because the ground would be disturbed...dumb idea!

OR: nearby! Cadaver dogs wouldn't mean diddly, too...b/c, there was already a dead body there, etc......also, 'disturbed ground' can be well disguised..and...why would LE be thinking 'double/unrelated homicide..possible baby underneath' ....NEVER!!!!

LE confirmed Caylee was alive and well after Nicole was found dead so there is no way she stumbled upon anyone burying Caylee.

with all due respect, I do NOT buy this so-called 'confirmation'.........think! These people lie like dogs...why is everyone believing them? I love Padilla..he definitely reads between the lies!!!!!

OR: nearby! Cadaver dogs wouldn't mean diddly, too...b/c, there was already a dead body there, etc......also, 'disturbed ground' can be well disguised..and...why would LE be thinking 'double/unrelated homicide..possible baby underneath' ....NEVER!!!!

Never say NEVER...at least not in this case

Who mentioned "Clifton, N.J.?" Nicole was found dead near Blanchard Park in Orlando...June12th?

Yes, I know where she was found. But you said you thought Caylee was buried under or near Nicole. I merely pointed out that Nicole is buried in Clifton, New Jersey. You didn't say anything about thinking Caylee is near where Nicole was found. And I'm pretty sure that the Blanchard Park area has been thoroughly searched, anyway.

TO DATE: Nobody has come up with a 'reason' why all the Anthony's specified June 7th-9th. PLEASE somebody tell me why they all were on the same schedule....SOMETHING IS SO WRONG with that

Yes, I know where she was found. But you said you thought Caylee was buried under or near Nicole. I merely pointed out that Nicole is buried in Clifton, New Jersey. You didn't say anything about thinking Caylee is near where Nicole was found. And I'm pretty sure that the Blanchard Park area has been thoroughly searched, anyway.

I'm so sorry, I had no idea that poor Nicole is buried in NJ. Now I feel horrible

TO DATE: Nobody has come up with a 'reason' why all the Anthony's specified June 7th-9th. PLEASE somebody tell me why they all were on the same schedule....SOMETHING IS SO WRONG with that
I think it started with the 911 calls, when Cindy and Lee were drilling Casey about when Caylee was "kidnapped." One of them, wrongly, used the date the 9th and the rest of them accepted it without really thinking about it.

I think it started with the 911 calls, when Cindy and Lee were drilling Casey about when Caylee was "kidnapped." One of them, wrongly, used the date the 9th and the rest of them accepted it without really thinking about it.
At least, it is one theory. I think it was because they did not want to go into the fight that day (June 15th). Either way, it wasn't June 9th...it was definitely June 15th.

It does seem unusual- It's not like anyone is going to not know when Father's Day was if they look back at it. Still can't figure this one out.:confused:

I think this is pretty easy -- if you remember you were with someone on a Sunday and you are very distraught and had no idea until this very moment that associating exact dates with past events was going to be important, you could easily confuse them. I can't remember dates AT ALL, and I'm not under duress...but I can often remember which day of the week something happened, yet not the actual date.

Lee suggested that the 9th was a date that Casey latched onto b/c she overheard her mother using it and went with it (maybe to be deceptive, maybe b/c she's not good with dates, or maybe b/c her mother is usually so in control of things she figured she was right on the date). I think CindA incorrectly and under duress chose the 9th and everyone followed her lead, but as soon as it came up that Father's Day was on the 15th, she realized her mistake.

with all due respect, I do NOT buy this so-called 'confirmation'.........think! These people lie like dogs...why is everyone believing them? I love Padilla..he definitely reads between the lies!!!!!

Who are "these people"? I guess I'm just not following who you are speaking of. (except for Casey of course)

Does he know more than LE? Because they sure did not take that dumpster into evidence and they certainly would have if it contained forensic evidence. He's talking out of his hat.

Is there any proof that the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area was searched by LE? I've read most of the new docs and don't remember seeing this. I may be wrong, and forgive me if so, but I thought the only dumpster that was searched was the one at the tow truck company. Can anyone direct me towards the appropriate doc to verify that LE searched the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area? Thanks!

I know. I even buried my pet fish when they died. I couldn't stand to flush them. :( The thought of so callously throwing away a baby is evil, IMO. :mad:
Yes we have had burials for goldfish, and even recently had mass buriels when the little chipmunks were flooded out of their homes in the woods behind us.:(
But, I guess it comes down to the fact that if a person is evil enough to murder their child, they are also evil enough to throw the child's body away like garbage!:furious:

Is there any proof that the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area was searched by LE? I've read most of the new docs and don't remember seeing this. I may be wrong, and forgive me if so, but I thought the only dumpster that was searched was the one at the tow truck company. Can anyone direct me towards the appropriate doc to verify that LE searched the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area? Thanks!

I can't verify it, no. But what would that say about the quality of the investigation if they did not check that particular dumpster?

I think that CA said the 8th because she didn't want them to find out about the visit at her father's extended care home. She didn't want her parents to find out/be troubled by what was going on. In fact, even once the investigation got under way, I think she tried to ask LE not to visit with them. That's why I think she said the 8th. The others simply seem to have followed suit. (Each with their own motives - I think.)

In her interview, CA states that she got confused because she and Caylee had also visited Grandpa on the 8th but her mother Shirley, states that they did not visit on the 8th. Interesting huh?

MOO

It was said on Nancy Grace. I don't recall who the guest was but Nancy asked about the dumpster at Amscot. The response was that, using the GPS system on the garbage truck, LE had determined exactly where in the landfill that trash was dumped and they searched through it. They also brought dogs out to check the area around the dumpster and in the nearby woods.

I think that CA said the 8th because she didn't want them to find out about the visit at her father's extended care home. She didn't want her parents to find out/be troubled by what was going on. In fact, even once the investigation got under way, I think she tried to ask LE not to visit with them. That's why I think she said the 8th. The others simply seem to have followed suit. (Each with their own motives - I think.)

In her interview, CA states that she got confused because she and Caylee had also visited Grandpa on the 8th but her mother Shirley, states that they did not visit on the 8th. Interesting huh?

MOO

IIRC, the reason they started with the 9th is because CA's birthday is around that date, and I believe they took some kind of mini vacay. I'd have to search it to make sure, but I'm reasonably sure that's why they got date-sidetracked. Casey heard it, and went with it.

MOO

Her 'mother' may have alziemhers/dimentia, etc...and..she is CINDY'S mother, for God's sake..come on....these people are flakey as all hell....stop believing what they say....this case made me sick..for all we know, Casey (cohorts) put her placenta in the trunk on purpose, to throw off LE and get the decomp in the trunk! we are dealing with sicko/criminal minds..let's think like THEM I ran out of. am running out of tears for Caylee..this is rediculous..torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans