Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo...I wonder why LP pulled the reward?!?! Now THAT has me quite intrigued!!

You and me both! To me it could mean 2 things......the end is very near or he wants to distance himself from the case. Anyone have other ideas?

You and me both! To me it could mean 2 things......the end is very near or he wants to distance himself from the case. Anyone have other ideas?

He's been involved in the case from the beginning big time so I don't see any need for him to want to distance himself. I think Texas Equuesearch found her or maybe (yuck) part of her or some major clue that she is definitely gone. No need for a body reward if the body has been found.

Also, TES hasn't returned like they said they would after the waters receeded. I know hurricane Ike hit them pretty hard but two weeks ago they were talking about coming back and now all is quiet on the Western front! They wouldn't return either if she has been found.

They called off the search in the middle of the day and the searchers coming from the woods were sobbing - not disappointed. There was a "find" but no one has said what yet. I read on another site that they told a poster who called them "not to knock themselves out searching"...why would they say that? Could be rumor though - I have no way of validating and I don't want to start one!:eek:

Just read on another site that LP has pulled his reward money. Also, RG will be on NG tomorrow with additional information. No idea if this is true and accurate.

is there a link?

I don't think Casey put Caylee in the Amscot dumpster, but wanted a place to put the vehicle where none of her friends, people around the apartments, or cops on the street might smell the vehicle. I think she already put her somewhere between the 24th and 27th then really did run out of gas or got vapor lock at Amscot from running out of gas so many times. If the car had vapor lock it might not start for several hours. Casey seemed to be trying to get a gas can to get back to the car, but that might have been a cover to prove later that she didn't abandon the vehicle. Maybe she was waiting until she had use of Tony's jeep to get gas and could get a ride back to the vehicle without any of her friends going near the smelly vehicle.

that totally makes sense! thanks for the thought!

TES, to my knowledge, would never say anything like that, imo, Cocoamom. I would have to say that is rumor. Tim said they would be back and I expect it to happen soon. They are dealing with a lot in Texas right now tho. Not only did it affect them personally and their headquarters...they are helping their neighbors in need, too.

I would like a link if anyone can find it about LP's reward also. I think it could mean a lot of things, but we need to find out if it is true first.

did I just read on here about child bones found....a verb of the back? and now its gone or am I just losing it....:banghead:

YES, I have an idea!!! He pulled the reward b/c I sent a tip to Yuri last week....after I sent it to a Detective in Florida 2 months ago.......keyword: Nicole!
( to think I would've been rich..wtf)..ok, semi-rich lol

did I just read on here about child bones found....a verb of the back? and now its gone or am I just losing it....:banghead:

quateing my self now.....:dance: but they said the heard it on a daily radio message or something to that affect....:confused:

TES, to my knowledge, would never say anything like that, imo, Cocoamom. I would have to say that is rumor. Tim said they would be back and I expect it to happen soon. They are dealing with a lot in Texas right now tho. Not only did it affect them personally and their headquarters...they are helping their neighbors in need, too.

I would like a link if anyone can find it about LP's reward also. I think it could mean a lot of things, but we need to find out if it is true first.

My gut is telling me TES will not be going back to search. I think LE has what they need and an arrest is very near.

Link to story LP pulling reward $$

htttp://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html

I spoke too soon!! Thanks, R! It is indeed true! Wow.

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html (Bolded by me)

LE comfirmed? If that 'video' was uploaded to a computer, I'm sure the date can be changed!! PLEASE....EVERYONE is VERY suspicious about the entire Anthony family referring to the 7th, 8th, and 9th: TRUE>???????? SOMETHING is very shady about THAT........the odds that several people ALL have the same basic recollection is a million to one...so..what gives? What 'motive' did they possibly conspire to to make them all refer to a WEEK prior to June 15th?

Well not only the video that was TAKEN on the 15th..LE tested the camera and the time and date stamp were correct within 2 minutes of real time. When it was uploaded is really of no revelance except for the dates matched. The Granmother-SP says that she has a letter that she wrote to a friend that states CA and Caylee went to see the Grandpa on the 15th/Father's Day. They have the woman from the assisted living facility. To me that is too many people confirming the date of June 15th. Casey herself said on June 16th that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days..that wouldn't put her as being gone on June 9th if you count back. LA stated in one interview that KC overheard Cindy tell LE the first night that she had not seen Caylee since the 8th of June..Cindy was off by exactly 1 week. KC heard that date and then went with the 9th of June.

did I just read on here about child bones found....a verb of the back? and now its gone or am I just losing it....:banghead:[/QUOTyup u read right. i don't know where the post is now. but a child's vertabrae was found last week by a group led to search by, Wyatt.

Nothing was verified regarding it yet, and I can't post the link for the story here.

LP pulled the reward money b/c he thinks Caylee is in the landfill

YES, I have an idea!!! He pulled the reward b/c I sent a tip to Yuri last week....after I sent it to a Detective in Florida 2 months ago.......keyword: Nicole!
( to think I would've been rich..wtf)..ok, semi-rich lol
The news article stated that LP pulled the reward $$, due to the fact that he feels that Casey was thrown in the dumpster and taken to the landfill. He feels it will be
too difficult to ever recover her body from there.:eek:

LP pulled the reward money b/c he thinks Caylee is in the landfill

and you know, I am very disgusted how Casey let "something" harm Caylee,
but there are no words to describe my feelings if Casey DID in fact place that little angel in the dumpster.
What a piece of work, who IMO should not be freely walking anyway in our society !:eek:

and you know, I am very disgusted how Casey let "something" harm Caylee,
but there are no words to describe my feelings if Casey DID in fact place that little angel in the dumpster.
What a piece of work, who IMO should not be freely walking anyway in our society !:eek:

I know. I even buried my pet fish when they died. I couldn't stand to flush them. :( The thought of so callously throwing away a baby is evil, IMO. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010