Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her 'mother' may have alziemhers/dimentia, etc...and..she is CINDY'S mother, for God's sake..come on....these people are flakey as all hell....stop believing what they say....this case made me sick..for all we know, Casey (cohorts) put her placenta in the trunk on purpose, to throw off LE and get the decomp in the trunk! we are dealing with sicko/criminal minds..let's think like THEM I ran out of. am running out of tears for Caylee..this is rediculous..torture

:waitasec::eek::confused::(:waitasec::eek::::(

Her 'mother' may have alziemhers/dimentia, etc...and..she is CINDY'S mother, for God's sake..come on....these people are flakey as all hell....stop believing what they say....this case made me sick..for all we know, Casey (cohorts) put her placenta in the trunk on purpose, to throw off LE and get the decomp in the trunk! we are dealing with sicko/criminal minds..let's think like THEM I ran out of. am running out of tears for Caylee..this is rediculous..torture

Okay then.......moving on.

<<Okay then.......moving on. ??

LOL, neeeeext? :)

just when i thought i heard everything...

Geraldo is going to have some info from the Body Farm on in a bit.

There is a thread for it up already. :)

just when i thought i heard everything...

DON'T laugh, ladies!!!! There are alot of ex-cops in this 'family'/..don't assume they are retards. We're dealing with sick minds, here..so.....do NOT believe 'them' and try to think sicko.."if" you want to solve this

ok this may be off topic at this immediate time but i was thinking that the latest news release are say LE is having the DNA forensic test 3 times to be certain it is what they are saying so i was wondering if maybe they are saying that because of what some of the very post on this thread was talking about. some searchers saying they found something and then they called off the search. and then Tim Miller said he was coming back to search last week but he didnt yet so i was just thinking maybe the dna from what they found isnt back just yet anyhow i was just thinking and was wondering if anyone else was thinking this as well?

So, AC...was the surveillance video doctored by the home? And what about Casey's friend that took a walk with her and Caylee after the 9th? Is she in on it too? So, EVERYONE is in on it?

Tony is taking online questions on another forum. Apparently the owner of that other forum has verified that it is him. He explains some interesting details about how KC left her computer on July 15th and he states that she DID NOT stay the night there on June 15th!

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link so I will give you a hint...It's a barrel of monkeys over there.

my mother works in an assisted living place (read: expensive nursing home). nurses at these places remember seeing relatives on holidays. if the nurses at this place say they saw caylee on fathers day, i can believe it. my mother can tell you whose relatives showed up on which holiday. it is just something that stands out to her, because a lot of people dont get visitors and its sad...

DON'T laugh, ladies!!!! There are alot of ex-cops in this 'family'/..don't assume they are retards. We're dealing with sick minds, here..so.....do NOT believe 'them' and try to think sicko.."if" you want to solve this

if you looked at the transcripts of the interviews the LE did, a few of them were from nurses that worked at the nursing center. they have confirmed to LE what day caylee was there......june 15th.

So, AC...was the surveillance video doctored by the home? And what about Casey's friend that took a walk with her and Caylee after the 9th? Is she in on it too? So, EVERYONE is in on it?

forgive me, this is the FIRST time I heard that a 'surveilance' video was obtained by LE at the nursing home ot comfirm Caylee's visit on the FIFTEENTH I have read, 100 times, that the info was time/date stamped from an 'uploaded' family video cam..

It is always a good idea when you develop a theory to check out the facts as you go. This way you know if your theory is solid or it can be shot full of holes easily.

TO DATE: Nobody has come up with a 'reason' why all the Anthony's specified June 7th-9th. PLEASE somebody tell me why they all were on the same schedule....SOMETHING IS SO WRONG with that

That's the first date Cindy gave & 4 family members went with, 'til LE started
confirming the dates......

Ya know, 3 1/2 MONTHS ago someone *assumed* there were keys in KC's car, & we are still today correcting people about that mistake.

Oh, & I think a murder scene would be the last place to hide another body.

It is always a good idea when you develop a theory to check out the facts as you go. This way you know if your theory is solid or it can be shot full of holes easily.

I AGREE, except, everything mentioned as 'proof' about 'Father's Day' is easily tampered!! True? Money talks..........please someone show me where the Nursing Home provided video surveilance proof..please?

If you haven't read the interviews..that is a MUST do..you will find several corroborations..not just from the immediate family about the 15th.

Tony is taking online questions on another forum. Apparently the owner of that other forum has verified that it is him. He explains some interesting details about how KC left her computer on July 15th and he states that she DID NOT stay the night there on June 15th!

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link so I will give you a hint...It's a barrel of monkeys over there.

Thanks. Interesting stuff by Tony, assuming it's really him which it seems to be.

Casey's computer had the bsod before Lee arrived, so it wasn't Lee that messed with the files.

Roomate Clint is a "moron" according to Tony and he told lies on Greta.

Phone pings show that Casey was home the night of June 15th.

Casey did not have his permission to drive his vehicle when he was in NY.

Police checked his vehicle for evidence and found nothing.

Is there any proof that the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area was searched by LE? I've read most of the new docs and don't remember seeing this. I may be wrong, and forgive me if so, but I thought the only dumpster that was searched was the one at the tow truck company. Can anyone direct me towards the appropriate doc to verify that LE searched the Amscot dumpster and related landfill area? Thanks!

No docs...Yet.

I would think any info re: LE search for a body would not be disclosed until further charges are filed.

p.s. I think it was LP that stated on NG that this dumpster had been checked & the landfill where it goes.

Thanks. Interesting stuff by Tony, assuming it's really him which it seems to be.

Casey's computer had the bsod before Lee arrived, so it wasn't Lee that messed with the files.

Roomate Clint is a "moron" according to Tony and he told lies on Greta.

Phone pings show that Casey was home the night of June 15th.

Casey did not have his permission to drive his vehicle when he was in NY.

Police checked his vehicle for evidence and found nothing.

Great summary! He seems to have stopped answering now...It's not very well organized there and quite difficult to understand where to find the threads. It would be great if someone could contact him and ask him to come over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust